Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Naked Hands Naturist Spa

Jump to newest

By *omAnne OP   Couple
16 weeks ago

London

Any good for a bit of play or is it strictly no-no?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ymbunny79Woman
16 weeks ago

sheerness

On google it says it is temporarily closed and the website doesn’t seem to work. I was intrigued to take a look as I hadn’t heard of it but not sure it’s open

By *otInventedHereMan
16 weeks ago

West Midlands

"Any good for a bit of play or is it strictly no-no?"

From past experience it would be strictly a no-no, it is a naturist venue and while very nice, play would not be tolerated there.

By *aimtoplease69Woman
16 weeks ago

Kent

"Any good for a bit of play or is it strictly no-no?"

It's not open at the moment and even when it was it was strictly a no no to playing...it was a tiny place...lucky to get 10 people in

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple
6 days ago

Plymouth

Getting a "Certificate Expired" message when trying to get to their website. I'd say looks like they've closed for good.

By *illy123789Man
6 days ago

llandeilo

I’ve been before; and it was definitely just nudist rather than play… a nice little venue; but it definitely no play. However; if you happen to be around on a Tuesday, Friday/sat/sun evening, then OurPlace4Fun is immediately behind it; and that’s definitely “fun”… so I’d recommend that club.

By *omAnne OP   Couple
4 days ago

London

"Getting a "Certificate Expired" message when trying to get to their website. I'd say looks like they've closed for good."

Yes, we went there on Sunday and it’s closed.

By *irty-pairCouple
4 days ago

South Essex

A real shame. We both had some amazing massages there, and Jasmine was a tremendous host and manager. Like many other places, I suspect it never really recovered from Covid. That said, even in the good times there was never more than a couple of people in there.

Post new Message to Thread