Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First time club visit

Jump to newest

By *ubbyandwife OP   Couple
17 weeks ago

manchester

Hi we thinking of going to Adam and Eve for our very first club visit can someone please point us the way that things you do and don’t and do we have to dress down when we got in thanks in advance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *man91Man
17 weeks ago

Manchester

"Hi we thinking of going to Adam and Eve for our very first club visit can someone please point us the way that things you do and don’t and do we have to dress down when we got in thanks in advance."

Hi. I think the best thing to do is to check their website which has plenty of information of what to do and not to do. You can also call the club directly if you wanted to confirm something. Make sure you bring a photo ID. You don't have to dress down whilst downstairs. One of the staff members will most likely give you a tour of the club on 1st visit. Most of the club visitors are friendly and nice so feel free to chat and get to know others. I have also messaged you, if you would prefer to chat over messages.

By *ubbyandwife OP   Couple
17 weeks ago

manchester

"Hi we thinking of going to Adam and Eve for our very first club visit can someone please point us the way that things you do and don’t and do we have to dress down when we got in thanks in advance.

Hi. I think the best thing to do is to check their website which has plenty of information of what to do and not to do. You can also call the club directly if you wanted to confirm something. Make sure you bring a photo ID. You don't have to dress down whilst downstairs. One of the staff members will most likely give you a tour of the club on 1st visit. Most of the club visitors are friendly and nice so feel free to chat and get to know others. I have also messaged you, if you would prefer to chat over messages."

thanks for the advice we went there on Sunday night and we had a good time

Post new Message to Thread