Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Rio's couples night

Jump to newest

By *partharmony OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

Ruislip

Rio's in London used to be couples only after 7pm on Saturday evenings. I have just found out that there is no longer any couples-only time there and no couples-only areas as there used to be upstairs several years ago. I am very disappointed.

Where would be a good alternative? I guess there is Kestrels/AbFab but that's very expensive.

I do like a jacuzzi and a steam as well as the more adult side of things. Could anybody suggest a good alternative in the London area (preferably north) with couples-only times and/or spaces that would be a good alternative?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-ChelmoMan
4 weeks ago

Chelmsford/Edmonton

So my interpretation is they cancelled couples and females night due to a lack of income. I think the post-Covid situation didn’t help either. So they scrapped it and established it as “another night” but close at midnight.

From what I have seen they’re looking at bringing back the old hours on a Saturday. But whether they bring the couples and females night remains to be seen.

By *ssexcouple99Couple
4 weeks ago

brentwood

Silverleighs is couples only on friday evenings

By *arleysarCouple
4 weeks ago

Redhill/Reigate

Were be going to silverlea on a Friday in a couple of weeks

By *ilverfox-69Man
4 weeks ago

SW London/Surrey

As above sliverleigh on Fridays evenings is couples only. There is also Bristol gardens BGHS in Brighton on Saturday and Sunday evenings... bit of a drive but a great spa and usually fun evenings.

Post new Message to Thread