Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Eureka Improvements

Jump to newest

By *ustforus71 OP   Couple
19 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

I have heard of some improvements at Eureka. With the membership too. The one day option sounds interesting. But was wondering about the pool. Is it open now and if so is it heated!?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ccasionallyNaughtyWoman
19 weeks ago

Sussex

Who knows?! The club seem to love the whole veil of secrecy thing and never comment or update anyone. And then wonder why they now have like 10 people at their party nights instead of 150+ like in days gone by.

The pool wasn't heated last year and given the lack of customers I'd be surprised if they can afford to heat it this year. I don't know anyone that actually goes to Eureka anymore and people use Kestrels or Silverleigh for naked swimming.

By *ssexcouple99Couple
19 weeks ago

brentwood

We visited a couple of weeks ago for a day in the Sun & it was fantastic when the sun is out you can not beat Eurekas. Not been in the evening for years so cant offer any opinion

By *ed and WolfieCouple
19 weeks ago

Gravesend

"I have heard of some improvements at Eureka. With the membership too. The one day option sounds interesting. But was wondering about the pool. Is it open now and if so is it heated!? "

Improvements?

Aa is mentioned later in Feb thread nothing is ever confirmed and there is so much doubt.

Why is there never any chat in the forums about their parties? Why is there nothing on their socials other than party invites?

On a hot day, it's great. But........

By *ymbunny79Woman
19 weeks ago

sheerness

Love the grounds at eurekas, although the pool was cool last year, it was amazing on hot days and the club was busy

The evenings can be hit and miss

Post new Message to Thread