Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

AbFab on Friday

Jump to newest

By *orthern_Lad83 OP   Man
19 weeks ago

Newcastle upon tyne

Hi guys, I’m new to the scene and coming down from Newcastle to my 1st ever club night on Friday with a FWB to AbFab. Anyone else out? I’m abit nervous but very excited at the same time and looking forward to meeting new people. Come and say hi ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *octor ProdMan
19 weeks ago

working Overseas

I went for the first time last month on a Greedy Girls night. Its a great club, the venue is fantasic, the staff great and everyone was friendly. That said it wasn't that busy, but had a great night and I will be back

By *champ420Man
19 weeks ago

Kensington

"Hi guys, I’m new to the scene and coming down from Newcastle to my 1st ever club night on Friday with a FWB to AbFab. Anyone else out? I’m abit nervous but very excited at the same time and looking forward to meeting new people. Come and say hi ?? "

Also thinking of going on 24 Friday. Looking forward to meeting new people!

By *elloWoman
19 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"Hi guys, I’m new to the scene and coming down from Newcastle to my 1st ever club night on Friday with a FWB to AbFab. Anyone else out? I’m abit nervous but very excited at the same time and looking forward to meeting new people. Come and say hi ?? "

I went for the first time last Friday and I was on my own, everyone was really friendly but like anywhere you have to make an effort to approach people and introduce yourself,

By *oastofReadingMan
19 weeks ago

Reading

I may be there this afternoon due to a flight being cancelled and having to get an earlier one.

Going to Hellfire tonight but nothing to do during the day.

Post new Message to Thread