Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best gloryhole? Ideally bmfc/bbc

Jump to newest

By *ou8787 OP   Couple
20 weeks ago

Winchester

Big fantasy is sucking cocks in a gloryhole.

Penthouse didn't appeal - in a corridor and with a low wall to peer over (& also completely dead) - that was a hotwife event

Xstasia - gloryhole was pitch black both sides

Would love recommendations for a hot gloryhole ....bonus points if its a bbc/bmfc type evening?

Would be hot to hear hot stories and recommendations.

Soon hot for the idea but so far disappointed....fab gurus please restore my faith?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wen1973Man
20 weeks ago

West Bromwich

Sorry it's not a bmfc night but infusion in Blackpool has some very naughty glory holes. And meet up with a very naughty couple and was able to get the best BJ I've had in years the lovely wife suck my cock for a good ten minutes B4 I shot a full load in her juicy mouth and she did swollen the lot as I like it. Xx

By *eekyguywithglassesMan
20 weeks ago

Salisbury

Swindon swonger has glory holes

By *tasiaCouple
20 weeks ago

West Bromwich

"Big fantasy is sucking cocks in a gloryhole.

Penthouse didn't appeal - in a corridor and with a low wall to peer over (& also completely dead) - that was a hotwife event

Would love recommendations for a hot gloryhole ....bonus points if its a bbc/bmfc type evening?

Soon hot for the idea but so far disappointed....fab gurus please restore my faith?!

"

Sounds a little incorrect re Xtasia.

Our Glory holes, ie where a guy sticks his cock through a hole, is dark on male side, but a lit room on the receiving side, so you can see what you're getting.

Our Grope Box, which has lots of larger holes for hands etc is pitch black.

Our Ladies glory holes is lit by a subtle red light on both sides.

Sounds like you got lost a little with the choice.

By *ou8787 OP   Couple
19 weeks ago

Winchester

Thanks for the reply. I am a bit confused. We were shown around by a bouncer and the glory hole room had zero lights. A bouncer actually came around and told us this was deliberate so you don't know what you're getting. We went back later and it was still pitch black and chaos - it was definitely the glory hole so maybe the bouncer advised us wrong or the light was not working that night.

Good to know its normally lit and lockable. We loved the club and the bmfc night was amazing so will definitely be back x

By *ereandthere84Man
19 weeks ago

Grantham

[Removed by poster at 21/05/24 21:34:16]

By *londebiguyMan
19 weeks ago

Southport

"

Sauna Sauna in Northwich.

They have events on there.

Lots of great GHs there.

Even a female pizza oven type one.

By *ebblesnBambamCouple
19 weeks ago

mk

Very strange penthouse glory holes are in a locked room and have walls directly to the ceiling so no one can look over. Think you must be thinking of somewhere else the Bmfc bbc nights always over 200 people.

By *shford Guy71Man
19 weeks ago

sunbury

Anyone know of decent glory holes in London area

By *eenawMan
19 weeks ago

anywhere and everywhere

[Removed by poster at 22/05/24 17:04:54]

By *eenawMan
19 weeks ago

anywhere and everywhere

"Anyone know of decent glory holes in London area"

Kestrels near Heathrow…

By *eenawMan
19 weeks ago

anywhere and everywhere

"

Kestrels near Heathrow is always a good shout for this

By *23bbcMan
19 weeks ago

Romford

@Lou8787 If you go to the next bmfc me and another bbc friend would happily satisfy the Mrs at both the darkroom and female gloryhole xx

By *uicytits80Woman
19 weeks ago

st annes

I second infusion, there’s a large room at the back and 2 rooms at the front (like a cube if you would) with 3 separate lockable doors, the large room has gh that access the 2 smaller cubicles and each of the small cubicles also have access to each other for 3 way fun. There is low lighting throughout out and is very popular, you never know what your going to get

By *otwifeGGWoman
13 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Thanks for the reply. I am a bit confused. We were shown around by a bouncer and the glory hole room had zero lights. A bouncer actually came around and told us this was deliberate so you don't know what you're getting. We went back later and it was still pitch black and chaos - it was definitely the glory hole so maybe the bouncer advised us wrong or the light was not working that night.

Good to know its normally lit and lockable. We loved the club and the bmfc night was amazing so will definitely be back x"

If you continue to walk into the play area and past the room with the light screen there is a door to a large playroom. This room is the other side of the dark area, guys go in the dark area and you go in the locked lit room.

It's my favourite room there on a BMFC night lol

By *lift and FCouple
13 weeks ago

Chalfont St Peter

The Mrs rates Vanilla Alternative glory hole

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
13 weeks ago

Middle England

"If you continue to walk into the play area and past the room with the light screen there is a door to a large playroom. This room is the other side of the dark area, guys go in the dark area and you go in the locked lit room.

It's my favourite room there on a BMFC night lol "

Second this ^^

It's our favourite room; we always use it when we go their BMFC event

By *uncouple 321Couple
13 weeks ago

south West

"Thanks for the reply. I am a bit confused. We were shown around by a bouncer and the glory hole room had zero lights. A bouncer actually came around and told us this was deliberate so you don't know what you're getting. We went back later and it was still pitch black and chaos - it was definitely the glory hole so maybe the bouncer advised us wrong or the light was not working that night.

Good to know its normally lit and lockable. We loved the club and the bmfc night was amazing so will definitely be back x

If you continue to walk into the play area and past the room with the light screen there is a door to a large playroom. This room is the other side of the dark area, guys go in the dark area and you go in the locked lit room.

It's my favourite room there on a BMFC night lol "

2nd it aswell love watching Dee suck and play with the many cocks that pop through when we go on a bmfc night

Post new Message to Thread