Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Attic V Purple Mamba

Jump to newest

By *uvBugs OP   Couple
21 weeks ago

CAMBS

We haven't been to Purple Mamba but thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at the Attic. Is there huge differences between the two clubs, and are the facilities the same, dress etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By * man nottsMan
21 weeks ago

Nottingham

"We haven't been to Purple Mamba but thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at the Attic. Is there huge differences between the two clubs, and are the facilities the same, dress etc "

By * man nottsMan
21 weeks ago

Nottingham

Is completely different , couples and singles are vetted and membership basis, all singles are complete gentlemen and respectful to every one, you will not get followed round by the waning dead, so is you like a nice atmosphere and very friendly people it for you

By *lueeyedvikingMan
21 weeks ago

Near

As someone who has been to both... the Two are completely different, the Attic is a huge swingers club and Purple Mamba is an intimate private members club. People enjoy some aspects of one and not the other and vice versa. Some like the inclusive atmosphere of the attic and find Purple Mamba too selective or snobby. Others like the alternative events at Purple Mamba. It’s a bit like comparing Tesco to Waitrose. They cater for different tastes and that’s what this lifestyle is all about.

Hope this helps

By *r DerbyMan
21 weeks ago

Derby

"Is completely different , couples and singles are vetted and membership basis, all singles are complete gentlemen and respectful to every one, you will not get followed round by the waning dead, so is you like a nice atmosphere and very friendly people it for you "

Are you saying the single guys at the Attic aren't gentlemen?

And I think at all clubs you get some aspect of people being followed.

By *ittle MonkeysCouple
19 weeks ago

Kimberley

We agree with others, both venues are as different as you can possibly get.

When we go to PM we feel we have to try hard to fit in. At the attic we are just who we are and we always have a great time.

We like say PM is like a classy cocktail bar. The Attic is more like a wetherspoons party……and we love a Wetherspoons party

We have found both venues to be respectful but as mentioned you get more single guys at the attic.

And just to add, PM is tiny. It has about 5 rooms whereas the attic has countless.

By *aughtynottsCouple
19 weeks ago

Outside Nottingham

Just to be clear the Attic is not currently open and has moved location, so maybe we have to wait and see.

By *oetic licenceCouple
19 weeks ago

Darley Dale

"Just to be clear the Attic is not currently open and has moved location, so maybe we have to wait and see."

It's just a nicer place, still as big, if not bigger once all opened. It's going to be THE BEST CLUB in the UK.

By *ittle MonkeysCouple
18 weeks ago

Kimberley

Our whole life revolves around the opening.

By *alandNitaCouple
18 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"Our whole life revolves around the opening. "

Oooh err

By *uenevereWoman
18 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

"We haven't been to Purple Mamba but thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at the Attic. Is there huge differences between the two clubs, and are the facilities the same, dress etc "

Massive difference.

Attic huge and friendly, Purple Mamba small and cosy.

I love the Attic and can't wait until the new one opens.

I didn't enjoy my visit to Purple Mamba. I suspect this was because 90% of those present were smokers. The smell of cigarette smoke is a big turn off for me. It was impossible to avoid the smell in such a small venue.

Post new Message to Thread