Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Swinger Clubs in Madrid

Jump to newest

By *indMasterUK OP   Man
9 weeks ago

All over England

Has anyone got recommendations or experiences of clubs in Madrid? I have found a few via Google but personal recommendations would be very welcome! Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *indMasterUK OP   Man
1 week ago

All over England

I am going to answer my own post just in case someone is going to Madrid this year.

I can recommend Divernis in Madrid. It's a swingers spa that also has play rooms, open areas, glory holes and a dark area. There aren't that many play rooms and none that are 100% private (not that I could see).

The spa area and facilities are of a fair to good standard (much depends are what you are used to). For comparisons sake, they were not as good / clean / varied / hot as Bristol Gardens but better than Kestrels and Pandoras.

I went on a Monday after 8.30 pm for 3 hours (€55 for a single guy). It was surprisingly busy and, get this, more couples and single ladies than single men! Watched a foursome, then later an orgy and ended up with mutual masturbation (her choice) with a sexy lady in an open room.

Loved it. Would recommend. Check the online calendar as some days have restrictions depending on gender and sexual orientation

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread