Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Xtasia Erection Section - 27th April

Jump to newest

By *iscreetShropsMan OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Telford

Hi, may be attending Xtasia on 27th April, and noticed mention of the erection section curtained area, which sounds like it is on the dance floor.

Can anyone tell me if this is correct, and if so what it consists of? I'm picturing sort of curtained booths you can pop into and close the curtains? Is this correct, and if so are the booths completely closed off, or can people anonymously reach in to touch? Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tasiaCouple
3 weeks ago

West Bromwich

"Hi, may be attending Xtasia on 27th April, and noticed mention of the erection section curtained area, which sounds like it is on the dance floor.

Can anyone tell me if this is correct, and if so what it consists of? I'm picturing sort of curtained booths you can pop into and close the curtains? Is this correct, and if so are the booths completely closed off, or can people anonymously reach in to touch? Thanks."

We have 4 large curtains that come down from the ceiling and enclose the centre of the dancefloor. Probably get about 20 couple sin there, as we play smooch music for around 20 minutes or so, before lifting the curtains again, reverting to the main music of the night. Gives everyone a chance to be very naughty with each other, in semi darkness, whilst dancing.

By *ymbunny79Woman
3 weeks ago

sheerness

Ooooht that sounds exciting, that doesn’t happen at bmfc, I might have to try the club on a different night

By *bony and ivoryCouple
3 weeks ago

East Midlands

We have only seen it happen of a Saturday

By *om barbaraCouple
3 weeks ago

staffordshire

We have enjoyed it on a few vists / times we think it could

work on any night gers it started! maybe something the management could try mor regular x

By *iscreetShropsMan OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Telford

"Hi, may be attending Xtasia on 27th April, and noticed mention of the erection section curtained area, which sounds like it is on the dance floor.

Can anyone tell me if this is correct, and if so what it consists of? I'm picturing sort of curtained booths you can pop into and close the curtains? Is this correct, and if so are the booths completely closed off, or can people anonymously reach in to touch? Thanks.

We have 4 large curtains that come down from the ceiling and enclose the centre of the dancefloor. Probably get about 20 couple sin there, as we play smooch music for around 20 minutes or so, before lifting the curtains again, reverting to the main music of the night. Gives everyone a chance to be very naughty with each other, in semi darkness, whilst dancing. "

Thanks for explaining, much appreciated.

By *inkyCouple2018Couple
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton and NN10

This sounds exciting!

Looks like a child free eve for us this weekend so we’ll be there

By *gamnonMan
3 weeks ago

Kettering

Is it couples only on 27th?

By *aughtystaffs60Couple
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

The rule of thumb is the nearer to the centre of the dance floor the naughtier it gets.

By *rozac_fairyCouple
3 weeks ago

Tamworth

"Is it couples only on 27th? "

Fridays are every welcome.

Saturdays are couples and single ladies only.

Sundays are kink events.

By *gamnonMan
3 weeks ago

Kettering

"Is it couples only on 27th?

Fridays are every welcome.

Saturdays are couples and single ladies only.

Sundays are kink events. "

Thank you x

Post new Message to Thread