FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First time at swingers club as a single lady?

Jump to newest

By *eona0300 OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Buckinghamshire

Looking at going tomorrow - penthouse playrooms or vanilla alternative. Do you think I’m better off going solo or finding someone to enter with?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
4 weeks ago

wonderland.

Go solo... unless you have some female friends to go with..

Let them know it's your first time...and enjoy xx

By *ukaMan
4 weeks ago

Dunstable

It's a scary situation for anyone on their first time, but once you're through the door it's so relaxed. I enjoyed my first day because of the nerves, I wanted to put myself in a situation out of my comfort zone and loved it.

By *eebzMan
4 weeks ago

Falkirk

"Looking at going tomorrow - penthouse playrooms or vanilla alternative. Do you think I’m better off going solo or finding someone to enter with? "

Go for it solo darlin,I was so nervous attending the first time but it definitely adds to the excitement In my option,as long as you feel comfortable doing so as by the looks of it you will get a lot of attention gorgeous

By *osey WalesMan
4 weeks ago

Surrey

Penthouse has more of a nighgclub feel to it than VA so depends on the vibe you are looking for and whay each club has on that evening.

I doubt, that you will be lonely !

By *attferb93Man
4 weeks ago

Edlesborough

Both are great clubs, so depends what you are after. VA Is a more relaxed vibe but penthouse is decorated better.

Penthouse has the option of lockable rooms whereas VA is more open so the choice is dependant on you.

Both will make you feel welcome and look after you whether you brave it alone or take a friend for comfort.

By *ymbunny79Woman
4 weeks ago

sheerness

I love going to clubs solo, you will have the best time!! Enjoy it

By *ecky and justCouple
4 weeks ago

Godalming

Don’t feel like you have to stick with the first people you chat to. Circulate. Make friends. Remember, it’s your night.

By *ukaMan
4 weeks ago

Dunstable

"Don’t feel like you have to stick with the first people you chat to. Circulate. Make friends. Remember, it’s your night. "

Great advice, be as outgoing as possible. I'm not normally bold but at clubs I chat to everyone.

By *otswoldCurvesWoman
4 weeks ago

Cotswolds

I've not braved a club yet and not sure I would feel very confident as a single lady

By *eona0300 OP   Woman
4 weeks ago

Buckinghamshire

If any ladies near penthouse area wanna enter together, get comfortable and go do our own thing let me know lol

By *iss DevilWoman
4 weeks ago

Bedford

OP, if you choose to go to Penthouse, be prepared as they have their fetish/BDSM night tonight (unless you were thinking about tomorrow).

As another poster has said, VA and Penthouse are both very good clubs but very different. I find VA much more intense due to open play only.

Post new Message to Thread