Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Old men

Jump to newest

By *attooedlad445 OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

london

Best club to find single Old men… ( wait for the sarcastic comments) yes all the clubs have old men in, but I’m asking for a clubs that usually have a higher ratio of older men in than younger. We are looking for 60+

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urboTongue21Man
5 weeks ago

Walsall

"Best club to find single Old men… ( wait for the sarcastic comments) yes all the clubs have old men in, but I’m asking for a clubs that usually have a higher ratio of older men in than younger. We are looking for 60+"

Think it would be difficult to single out one club where that is the case (unless a club has a specific older swingers night?).

Another option might be an adult cinema visit as the clientele is usually on average older? There are none in your area, but West Midlands has three.

Hope that helps?

By *indMasterUKMan
5 weeks ago

All over England

"Best club to find single Old men… ( wait for the sarcastic comments) yes all the clubs have old men in, but I’m asking for a clubs that usually have a higher ratio of older men in than younger. We are looking for 60+"

Cinemas rather than swingers clubs typically have an older clientelle. As you are London based you might want to try Rios. I haven't been for years but if my aging memory serves me correctly there were a number of older guys there. I'm 55 at the end of the month if that counts! ??

By *ssexcouple99Couple
5 weeks ago

brentwood

Try Jaydees x great mix of people & some well over 60 x we are going on Saturday night

By *ancs_and_LancsCouple
5 weeks ago

Blackpool/Manchester

"

Another option might be an adult cinema visit as the clientele is usually on average older? There are none in your area, but West Midlands has three.

"

What are the three ? I thought they had all closed down ?

By *tephenGLMan
5 weeks ago

croydon

Try HOP in Sutton or Silverleigh on the A20 near Brands Hatch

By *urboTongue21Man
5 weeks ago

Walsall

[Removed by poster at 12/04/24 14:36:59]

By *urboTongue21Man
5 weeks ago

Walsall

"

What are the three ? I thought they had all closed down ?"

Angels in Walsall, Foxy Lady in Bilston and Flirts which is part of Xtasia complex, but separate.

There is also Adultworld in Brum but no play is allowed by Management as they have strippers offering private dancers.

By *allDaddyMan
5 weeks ago

Essex

The only time I’ve ever wanted to be older on here

By *D40Couple
4 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

When you say "single" does that include men who are part of a couple who are more than welcome to wander off and play alone...

Not that im pimping my man out

By *ickie734Man
4 weeks ago

Brooke

60+ men seem to be the odd ones out on here, don't see many 60+ ladies either, wonder which site they all use

By *layfullsamMan
4 weeks ago

Solihull

British legion club

By *ccasionallyNaughtyWoman
4 weeks ago

Sussex

Try Abfabs on Greedy Girls night. Last time I went to it, the queue of guys at the glory holes looked like an OAP coach trip was about to depart.

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
4 weeks ago

Northampton

VA on the right Friday night.

There’s a crew of guys (5 or so) aged around 70. Absolute legends living their best lives. Total gents and full of life

By *unchalMan
4 weeks ago

Dartford

"British legion club "

made me snigger!

By *unchalMan
4 weeks ago

Dartford

"60+ men seem to be the odd ones out on here, don't see many 60+ ladies either, wonder which site they all use"

I suspect they give up. I have discovered that I don’t need pussy and am more that happy with hard cock…Imagine sex without the hassle and the weird pressure and expectations…It is rather pleasant.

By *unchalMan
4 weeks ago

Dartford

"The only time I’ve ever wanted to be older on here "

Happy to swap places. I would love to be 20 years younger but with what I know now…!

By *avexxMan
4 weeks ago

cheshire

"British legion club "
,,, they do have swingers night there last sat of every month

By *he fab twoCouple
4 weeks ago

brentwood

"Best club to find single Old men… ( wait for the sarcastic comments) yes all the clubs have old men in, but I’m asking for a clubs that usually have a higher ratio of older men in than younger. We are looking for 60+

Try Abfabs on Greedy Girls night. Last time I went to it, the queue of guys at the glory holes looked like an OAP coach trip was about to depart. "

new abfab any good?

By *he fab twoCouple
4 weeks ago

brentwood

"Try Jaydees x great mix of people & some well over 60 x we are going on Saturday night "

Oi we go there lol

By *ornyltlfkrMan
4 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Angels and sinners. Announce that you are going and there will be a queue down the street

By * and M unleashedCouple
4 weeks ago

Doncaster

Miners Welfare

By *ymbunny79Woman
4 weeks ago

sheerness

Eurekas has an older clientele

By *atalie YinTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Birtley near chester le street

CLUB-F have a older men night I think might be 2 far though

By *he fab twoCouple
3 weeks ago

brentwood

Think if you said you was going to any club that allowed single men and that you was looking the place would be full of em! We like Jaydees’s and Eurekas best

By *outhWalesSwingersCouple
3 weeks ago

South Wsles

Always looking for men 60+ here, don’t be shy xxxx

By *ymbunny79Woman
3 weeks ago

sheerness

"Best club to find single Old men… ( wait for the sarcastic comments) yes all the clubs have old men in, but I’m asking for a clubs that usually have a higher ratio of older men in than younger. We are looking for 60+

Think if you said you was going to any club that allowed single men and that you was looking the place would be full of em! We like Jaydees’s and Eurekas best "

Have you been to eurekas this year? Had it been busy? I haven’t been since October

By *he fab twoCouple
3 weeks ago

brentwood

Think if you said you was going to any club that allowed single men and that you was looking the place would be full of em! We like Jaydees’s and Eurekas best

Have you been to eurekas this year? Had it been busy? I haven’t been since October "

Last one we did was Halloween

By *sirapMan
3 weeks ago

magic land

I’m always looking for older men

By *rying again 321Man
3 weeks ago

Warrington

Anyone interested in meeting older guy in Warrington.

By *eenawMan
3 weeks ago

anywhere and everywhere

Daytime at Kestrels can meet your requirements

By *omixMan
3 weeks ago

London

I have very naughty colleague he is 70.....

By *ymbunny79Woman
3 weeks ago

sheerness

Have you been to eurekas this year? Had it been busy? I haven’t been since October

Last one we did was Halloween "

Oh I was around that time too

By *ornucopiaMan
3 weeks ago

Bexley

"Try HOP in Sutton or Silverleigh on the A20 near Brands Hatch "

Damn!

I've just finished a month's green card at Silverleigh.

However, all is not lost. I will be at Eureka whenever it is a sunny day and making a special appearance there today for 'Puss in Boots'.

By *ornucopiaMan
3 weeks ago

Bexley

...along with plenty of other old men (dirty or otherwise)

By *he fab twoCouple
3 weeks ago

brentwood

Last one we did was Halloween

Oh I was around that time too "

I hear it’s been busy at times

By *ecret-64Couple
2 days ago

Wrexham

We choose to meet mature single me. Check varies.

By *ornucopiaMan
2 days ago

Bexley

Eureka is getting poular again now thathe sun is coming out. The pool area has been slightly restyled and is proving popular. The club was very busy this last Sunday.

By *attooedlad445 OP   Couple
2 days ago

london

Thanks very kind

By *avid1990Man
14 hours ago

ENFIELD

Try a carehome

By *ilthy_GentlemanMan
12 hours ago

Great Yarmouth

Any older guy would absolutely LOVE to have you! You are a gorgeous couple and would be the best present EVER for an older guy.. or 3

By *hungoverCouple
12 hours ago

south

I think it's a saga cruise you're looking for

Post new Message to Thread