Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club reviews

Jump to newest

By *idnight experimental OP   Couple
29 weeks ago

Spondon / congulton

We have noticed recently that club reviews are getting less and less.

We regularly attend some large clubs and some medium to small clubs and they are busy or many people there but next day 1/2 reviews the ratios of reviews to club users is wrong.

Talking to a couple last night there first time at a club and they said that they were reading reviews and some had very little in the last 3 months does help newbies.

Can we all maybe help the clubs and newbies or others looking at trying a new club and start leaving a review.

That also being said don’t just leave a review for a review sack make it worthy

T&M x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lub playCouple
29 weeks ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

"We have noticed recently that club reviews are getting less and less.

We regularly attend some large clubs and some medium to small clubs and they are busy or many people there but next day 1/2 reviews the ratios of reviews to club users is wrong.

Talking to a couple last night there first time at a club and they said that they were reading reviews and some had very little in the last 3 months does help newbies.

Can we all maybe help the clubs and newbies or others looking at trying a new club and start leaving a review.

That also being said don’t just leave a review for a review sack make it worthy

T&M x "

We are glad other people are noticing this happening and that it's now looking very strange to the people that have attended those events in various clubs.

From our prospective as one of the bigger club we have noticed it's a trend that seems to be effecting certain clubs of all sizes.

We whole heartily agree that leaving club reviews is a very important tool & everyone should if they can leave a Club review good or bad to give a true representation of the club and the nights or events they have attended.

We personally know of clubs that were packed with strange ratios of reviews and others half as full with twice as many, somtimes three times as many reviews which makes no sense and very confusing to the clubs themselves and the people that have attended those Clubs.

What we would say to everyone is please leave a Club review for which ever Club you have attend and try & support your clubs xxx

By *oiluvfunMan
29 weeks ago

Penrith

I always leave an honest, unbiased review for any club I've visited.

I myself, look for reviews left by other solo guys who have attended, to gauge how well received I might be, if I were thinking of trying a new club.

I also find, that I get more attention on my profile AFTER leaving a club review, than doing status posts on my profile, or posting on an event thread in the forum leading up to a visit...

Post new Message to Thread