Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Amusing Kestrels anecdote

Jump to newest

By *indMasterUK OP   Man
31 weeks ago

All over England

I am a fan of Kestrels/AbFabs, and have been a member for over 10 years. This anecdote is not a criticism of the club - I love it & highly recommend it - but this is an amusing tale...

I arrived on Wednesday at about 5.30 after a 4 hour drive from Leeds. Thought I'd pop in for a few hours on the way home, chill, relax and, if lucky, there might some sexy antics.

After a quick shower and wonder through I settled down on the sofa in the cinema. Within a minute an MF couple entered and sat on the next sofa along. Immediately the female got on her knees and started giving a blow job to her partner. Happily I sat watching. I was just thinking how lucky I was to be watching this sexy couple when he beckoned me over to sit next to him. I did as instructed and he moved his partners hand to wank my cock as she sucked his. Heaven. Anticipating what was about to happen I let this very sexy scene sink in as she slurped on his cock and wanked mine.

Then the lights came on. "We are closing early as there is no staff" said one of the team "sorry". Not as as sorry as me! And that was that. We all had to leave. A sexy episode dashed, whipped away like a leaf in a storm.

The Kestrels team were very apologetic. It wasn't there fault. And, without asking, they gave me a full refund.

After all, I was literally there for less than 30 minutes.

So close, yet, sofa

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exy and HotCouple
31 weeks ago

St Albans

"I am a fan of Kestrels/AbFabs, and have been a member for over 10 years. This anecdote is not a criticism of the club - I love it & highly recommend it - but this is an amusing tale...

I arrived on Wednesday at about 5.30 after a 4 hour drive from Leeds. Thought I'd pop in for a few hours on the way home, chill, relax and, if lucky, there might some sexy antics.

After a quick shower and wonder through I settled down on the sofa in the cinema. Within a minute an MF couple entered and sat on the next sofa along. Immediately the female got on her knees and started giving a blow job to her partner. Happily I sat watching. I was just thinking how lucky I was to be watching this sexy couple when he beckoned me over to sit next to him. I did as instructed and he moved his partners hand to wank my cock as she sucked his. Heaven. Anticipating what was about to happen I let this very sexy scene sink in as she slurped on his cock and wanked mine.

Then the lights came on. "We are closing early as there is no staff" said one of the team "sorry". Not as as sorry as me! And that was that. We all had to leave. A sexy episode dashed, whipped away like a leaf in a storm.

The Kestrels team were very apologetic. It wasn't there fault. And, without asking, they gave me a full refund.

After all, I was literally there for less than 30 minutes.

So close, yet, sofa "

Oh no! Hope you got the contact details for that couple! X

By *indMasterUK OP   Man
31 weeks ago

All over England

I didn't. Doh!

By *host63Man
31 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

"I didn't. Doh!"

I heard it was closing weds in an email.

Wonder why

By *atnip make me purrWoman
31 weeks ago

Reading

We were about to leave for there when the email came through.

By *unguy0069Man
31 weeks ago

Reigate

[Removed by poster at 29/02/24 19:27:46]

By *ornucopiaMan
31 weeks ago

Bexley

Well, the anecdote started off amusing and we should assume that the OP expected the amusing aspect to last somewhat longer!

By *-MrGatsby-.Man
31 weeks ago

London and Sandy

"Well, the anecdote started off amusing and we should assume that the OP expected the amusing aspect to last somewhat longer!"

It amused me. I'm hoping to get there in Wednesday after next. Saw that email and thought glad I hadn't planned for it to be that Wednesday.

By *indMasterUK OP   Man
31 weeks ago

All over England

"Well, the anecdote started off amusing and we should assume that the OP expected the amusing aspect to last somewhat longer!"

Quite so

By *unguy0069Man
31 weeks ago

Reigate

[Removed by poster at 29/02/24 22:51:06]

By *unguy0069Man
31 weeks ago

Reigate

100% and apologies for dragging it down. Can’t have people flinging stupid and potentially libellous comments around though.

By *razyhorse7Man
30 weeks ago

Crawley

Omg I feel sorry for you

By *exy and HotCouple
30 weeks ago

St Albans

Looks like the libellous messages have been removed!

By *adylerieWoman
30 weeks ago

Leatherhead, Surrey

"I didn't. Doh!"

I think I know who this was ( heard similar story from them!) and messaged thehave a look here

By *ND1Couple
30 weeks ago

south west of London

That was us

Yes was a bit annoying xx

By *indMasterUK OP   Man
30 weeks ago

All over England

I have been going to clubs for over 15 years so have a few anecdotes to tell but this one is now my favourite.

By *ink vixenCouple
30 weeks ago

Medway

"That was us

Yes was a bit annoying xx"

This is great.

Hoping for a happy ending!

By *obleroneToShareMan
30 weeks ago

North of Bristol

"That was us

Yes was a bit annoying xx

This is great.

Hoping for a happy ending! "

Swinger's version of (F)riends (R)eunited.

By (user no longer on site)
30 weeks ago

Ah man....that's the sort of thing that would happen to me with my luck

I'm hoping I don't have this issue this Wednesday haha.

By *-MrGatsby-.Man
30 weeks ago

London and Sandy

Thank God this funny anecdote has been restored and now also a happy ending (Though not as happy as the original ending could have been )

By *iot58Couple
30 weeks ago

Southampton

"That was us

Yes was a bit annoying xx"

Should have guessed it would be you two.

By *exy and HotCouple
30 weeks ago

St Albans

Going tonight for some naked swimming!

Post new Message to Thread