Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club Rules You’d Change

Jump to newest

By *ymAndIcedCoffee OP   Woman
32 weeks ago

Worcester

I was just looking at a club website and on the dress code it suggests that ladies should not wear trousers.

A few years ago I remember one club had a rule banning any sexual activity between men.

Personally I’d change both of those rules.

What swing club rules would you change?

(Don’t name the club - just talk about the rules!)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agusMan
32 weeks ago

Near by

Not many rules I'd get rid off, but maybe some of the smaller clubs should add a initiation just to break the ice.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
32 weeks ago

chichester

Ban people with annoying over the top fake moans from hollering the rooms down

By *tsJustKateWoman
32 weeks ago

London

No sex play in the pool

By *octor ProdMan
32 weeks ago

working Overseas

"No sex play in the pool"

That would be a murky pool of misery with mystery scum floating on top if that rule went

By *oxesMan
32 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

"I was just looking at a club website and on the dress code it suggests that ladies should not wear trousers.

A few years ago I remember one club had a rule banning any sexual activity between men.

(Don’t name the club - just talk about the rules!)"

I was on Germany well Berlin to be precise. The clubs (vannila) is all black you socks and underwear also have to be black.

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
32 weeks ago

Staines

"I was just looking at a club website and on the dress code it suggests that ladies should not wear trousers.

No trousers for women - I understand this rule. It’s easier for women to play when wearing dresses and I prefer to wear a dress. I wear trousers all week lol

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
32 weeks ago

Staines

Ew no. Rather not get into a scummy pool with sperm and everything else floating in it … and rather not end up with thrush from the amount of chlorine that’s put in to maintain them.

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
32 weeks ago

Staines

I like a dress code. I know what’s expected of me. I think some could be a little relaxed though.

32 weeks ago

Worcester

"I like a dress code. I know what’s expected of me. I think some could be a little relaxed though. "

I like a dress code, but I find it a bit of an old-fashioned sexist stereotype to expect women to only wear skirts and not trousers.

By *allySlinkyWoman
32 weeks ago

Leeds

"

I like a dress code, but I find it a bit of an old-fashioned sexist stereotype to expect women to only wear skirts and not trousers."

Would a body stocking be permissible or not ?

By *exy and HotCouple
32 weeks ago

St Albans

"

I like a dress code, but I find it a bit of an old-fashioned sexist stereotype to expect women to only wear skirts and not trousers.

Would a body stocking be permissible or not ?"

It’s obviously down to the women how they want to dress. F will always wear a dress/skirt or just lingerie.

Our preference though is that men look smarter!

By (user no longer on site)
32 weeks ago

Forced dress down on arrival or by X time, in the social/ bar area.

By *tsJustKateWoman
32 weeks ago

London

"No sex play in the pool

Ew no. Rather not get into a scummy pool with sperm and everything else floating in it … and rather not end up with thrush from the amount of chlorine that’s put in to maintain them. "

You do know pool water is constantly filtered?

By *tsJustKateWoman
32 weeks ago

London

"No sex play in the pool

That would be a murky pool of misery with mystery scum floating on top if that rule went"

Pool water is filtered, otherwise even without sex play the water would get dirty.

By *udandBryanCouple
32 weeks ago

Boston

"Forced dress down on arrival or by X time, in the social/ bar area. "

Agree entirely, plus smart dress essential.

32 weeks ago

Worcester

"No sex play in the pool

Ew no. Rather not get into a scummy pool with sperm and everything else floating in it … and rather not end up with thrush from the amount of chlorine that’s put in to maintain them.

You do know pool water is constantly filtered?"

Jizz actually blocks the filters and stops them working effectively. That’s why you shouldn’t have sex in pools or hot tubs (also it’s disgusting for everyone else who wants to use it after you).

You only dump the water and clean the filters by backwashing, which requires the pool or hot tub to be closed for variable amount of time depending on how dirty the filters are and how large the pool is.

32 weeks ago

Eeek, floating cum, sexy!

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
32 weeks ago

Staines

"No sex play in the pool

Jizz actually blocks the filters and stops them working effectively. That’s why you shouldn’t have sex in pools or hot tubs (also it’s disgusting for everyone else who wants to use it after you).

You only dump the water and clean the filters by backwashing, which requires the pool or hot tub to be closed for variable amount of time depending on how dirty the filters are and how large the pool is."

By *andy dickCouple
32 weeks ago

Hinckley

Would ban an one wanking or having sex in pools and hot tubs disgusting

By *heekyDemandCouple
32 weeks ago

Leicester

Would have dress down for men mandatory if it's Greedy Girls night

By *tsJustKateWoman
32 weeks ago

London

"No sex play in the pool

You only dump the water and clean the filters by backwashing, which requires the pool or hot tub to be closed for variable amount of time depending on how dirty the filters are and how large the pool is."

OK, fair enough!!

By *oetic licenceCouple
32 weeks ago

Darley Dale

To dress down to enter a certain part of the club. Being a bigger girl I'm not comfortable with that which puts me off a lot of clubs. I think I should be able to chose to dress down or not.

By *hogun300Man
32 weeks ago

Dundee

"To dress down to enter a certain part of the club. Being a bigger girl I'm not comfortable with that which puts me off a lot of clubs. I think I should be able to chose to dress down or not. "

Agree, I stay away from clubs where its enforced dress down. Which is a pity as some are clubs in would otherwise like to visit.

By *ady CurvaceousWoman
32 weeks ago

Kent

Couple and ladies only on a Saturday night. Couples look for extra guys just as much, if not more than they look for single women.

By *heekyDemandCouple
32 weeks ago

Leicester

"To dress down to enter a certain part of the club. Being a bigger girl I'm not comfortable with that which puts me off a lot of clubs. I think I should be able to chose to dress down or not. "

I think the dress down rule should apply to men, women should be optional. Most will choose to dress sexy, but the option for women should be there.

By *hogun300Man
32 weeks ago

Dundee

"To dress down to enter a certain part of the club. Being a bigger girl I'm not comfortable with that which puts me off a lot of clubs. I think I should be able to chose to dress down or not.

I think the dress down rule should apply to men, women should be optional. Most will choose to dress sexy, but the option for women should be there."

Why men and not women? Men have the same issues regarding body confidence etc as women

By *heekyDemandCouple
32 weeks ago

Leicester

"To dress down to enter a certain part of the club. Being a bigger girl I'm not comfortable with that which puts me off a lot of clubs. I think I should be able to chose to dress down or not.

I think the dress down rule should apply to men, women should be optional. Most will choose to dress sexy, but the option for women should be there.

Why men and not women? Men have the same issues regarding body confidence etc as women"

Agreed, but we have been to greedy girl nights where Miss was in lingerie and surrounded by 20 guys all fully dressed, still wearing coats, hoods up. It's very intimidating, we left.

By *ir SupremacyMan
32 weeks ago

Bolton

Everyone should be jet washed before sex .

By *eiaorganaWoman
32 weeks ago

Dundee

"Forced dress down on arrival or by X time, in the social/ bar area. "

Yes, hate this rule. We won't go to lingerie nights as we refuse to dress down

By *eiaorganaWoman
32 weeks ago

Dundee

Why men and not women? Men have the same issues regarding body confidence etc as women

Agreed, but we have been to greedy girl nights where Miss was in lingerie and surrounded by 20 guys all fully dressed, still wearing coats, hoods up. It's very intimidating, we left. "

Yeah that's weird. When we've attended GG nights Shogun doesn't play so he is fully dressed keeping an eye on me, but I expect men who are playing to dress down

By *hogun300Man
32 weeks ago

Dundee

Agreed, but we have been to greedy girl nights where Miss was in lingerie and surrounded by 20 guys all fully dressed, still wearing coats, hoods up. It's very intimidating, we left. "

That's a different environment to a normal club night. I can understand it for that type of night.

32 weeks ago

We want a 'smell of Bo, out you go' policy.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
32 weeks ago

Sheffield

More clubs to have the dress down rule. Much prefer it personally.

32 weeks ago

"Forced dress down on arrival or by X time, in the social/ bar area.

Yes, hate this rule. We won't go to lingerie nights as we refuse to dress down"

I don't like being forced to do anything I don't consent to. Prefer clubs that respect body autonomy, so prefer places where it's dress down in play areas only. I thought dress down *could* include sexy nightwear/ nighties as well as lingerie though?!

32 weeks ago

"More clubs to have the dress down rule. Much prefer it personally."

A good compromise would be different event nights, some dress down on arrival, others in play areas only, etc rather than 1 rule all the time in a club?

By *toC Thats MeWoman
32 weeks ago

Sheffield

I don't like being forced to do anything I don't consent to. Prefer clubs that respect body autonomy, so prefer places where it's dress down in play areas only. I thought dress down *could* include sexy nightwear/ nighties as well as lingerie though?!"

That’s my take on dress down, skimpy dress, lingerie, skirts, tops. Anything you wouldn’t wear for a normal night out really.

By *tsJustKateWoman
32 weeks ago

London

I don't like being forced to do anything I don't consent to. Prefer clubs that respect body autonomy, so prefer places where it's dress down in play areas only. I thought dress down *could* include sexy nightwear/ nighties as well as lingerie though?!"

A popular club I attended has separate clothes-free and dressed times. Think there's also clothing optional days.

32 weeks ago

I don't like being forced to do anything I don't consent to. Prefer clubs that respect body autonomy, so prefer places where it's dress down in play areas only. I thought dress down *could* include sexy nightwear/ nighties as well as lingerie though?!

A popular club I attended has separate clothes-free and dressed times. Think there's also clothing optional days."

Sounds great that it caters to all preferences

By *ink vixenCouple
32 weeks ago

Medway

No single guys on a Saturday night.

By *otlovefun42Couple
32 weeks ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Dress down from minute one, as is the case in most (if not all) German/Dutch clubs.

Nothing worse than some guy popping his cock out of his jeans and expecting to fuck Mrs. As is very common in Spanish/French clubs.

By *ornucopiaMan
32 weeks ago

Bexley

"No sex play in the pool

Ew no. Rather not get into a scummy pool with sperm and everything else floating in it … and rather not end up with thrush from the amount of chlorine that’s put in to maintain them. "

Never heard that excuse, for bringing thrush home, before!

By *hogun300Man
32 weeks ago

Dundee

"No single guys on a Saturday night. "

Speaking as part of a couple, we prefer fun for all nights. Always serm to quiet when when couples and women only.

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
32 weeks ago

Staines

"No sex play in the pool

Never heard that excuse, for bringing thrush home, before!"

Chlorine kills the good and bad bacteria that keeps a vagina healthy. The heat of a hot tub can encourage yeast growth ….

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

32 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

The only rule I'd like to see would be compulsory membership at all clubs, with ID provided. Whether that memberships was free or charged I don't care.

But the fact some clubs allow people to just rock up with no idea who they are is concerning.

Aside from the personal safety aspect, surely licenced adult clubs need to keep a record of who is on the premises at any given time in case of emergency?

Most clubs have clear indications of dress up/down policies, gender specific nights and events and any other club specific policies about who can/can't access certain areas, so people can make informed choices before attending.

It's nice that clubs are different and they shouldn't be expected to be the same everywhere.

That said. The traditional model of mixed nights on a Friday and couples/women only on a Saturday could do with mixing up a little, as it prevents some men from attending.

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
32 weeks ago

Staines

"No single guys on a Saturday night.

Speaking as part of a couple, we prefer fun for all nights. Always serm to quiet when when couples and women only. "

Completely agree

By *heekyDemandCouple
32 weeks ago

Leicester

"

That said. The traditional model of mixed nights on a Friday and couples/women only on a Saturday could do with mixing up a little, as it prevents some men from attending. "

Maybe allow couples to sign in a guest, that way they can add extra singles but still have to join

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

32 weeks ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"

That said. The traditional model of mixed nights on a Friday and couples/women only on a Saturday could do with mixing up a little, as it prevents some men from attending.

Maybe allow couples to sign in a guest, that way they can add extra singles but still have to join "

I like the idea.

I also think clubs would benefit from a 'try before you buy' membership. What puts some people off joining is the worry that they have to pay an annual membership to get in only to find they don't actually enjoy a club and won't go back.

That and it puts off one off visitors who may only be in the area once or twice a year. Some kind of 'day pass' option?

If people could 'bring a friend' (ID provided of course) to test the water in a club it would both boost numbers attending on a specific night and hopefully club membership numbers long term.

There's no end of clubs I'd love to visit at least once but it would never be viable to join them all as most would be one off visits due to distance.

By *ink vixenCouple
32 weeks ago

Medway

Speaking as part of a couple, we prefer fun for all nights. Always serm to quiet when when couples and women only. "

If the less “sociable” single guys are properly managed then I think it’s a potential win for everybody.

By *exy and HotCouple
32 weeks ago

St Albans

Speaking as part of a couple, we prefer fun for all nights. Always serm to quiet when when couples and women only.

Completely agree"

Completely disagree.

We choose to usually go on couples only nights. Single men change the dynamic.

When we want to meet single men, we choose those nights.

We’ve all been to club nights where it’s over run by men. This happens when couples stay away.

I recently read a post by a single man bemoaning the fact that a club had 30 men and 4 women in it and that he’d paid a lot of money and got no action.

Clubs are always tempted by single men as they are willing to pay more.

It’s no wonder couples only house parties are getting more popular.

By *hogun300Man
32 weeks ago

Dundee

Completely agree

Completely disagree.

We’ve all been to club nights where it’s over run by men. This happens when couples stay away.

I recently read a post by a single man bemoaning the fact that a club had 30 men and 4 women in it and that he’d paid a lot of money and got no action.

"

That's on the club to monitor its numbers and let in a suitable number depending on the size of venue. I find the clubs that do this have balance correct. Everyone looks for different things and I feel when all included then it makes for better atmosphere. It shouldn't stop you seeking what you are looking for.

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
32 weeks ago

Staines

Completely agree

Completely disagree.

"

What if there was a couples only area? Or rather than every Saturday night being couples only, just every other Saturday?

By *iss pleasuringWoman
32 weeks ago

Somewhere near

Think all playing areas should be mandatory dress.down . Then there's ar social area for those who don't wanna dress down

By *heekyDemandCouple
32 weeks ago

Leicester

"

Think all playing areas should be mandatory dress.down . Then there's ar social area for those who don't wanna dress down "

Layout can affect this, but if you had a club with predominantly social areas in one part, and predominantly playrooms in another, you could have a "dress down beyond this point".

People can opt to get naked, dress down or play in area 1 if they want but, area 2 restricted unless you get you do.

Body confidence is an issue, but I care more about people that do dress down not feeling intimidated.

By *RFR72Man
32 weeks ago

Watford

I chatted to a cuck about his wife this week, first time I really done that! Enjoyed it, so also happy to chat to cucks.

By *ake and BeckyCouple
32 weeks ago

Gravesend

OP4F had a no anal policy... we didn't realise and we went there to find some DP action. Not sure if they still have the rule, but I'd have changed that on the night!

By * and BCouple
32 weeks ago

Durham

We think it's good different clubs having different rules. Different clubs for different people. If not happy with one club rules then folk can choose a club that rules are good for them. As a few have said not everyone is happy with dress down and also not everyone is happy with no dress down. Makes for clubs to have different experiences, one club could be a merry go round and another a roller coaster ride

By *iasubTV/TS
32 weeks ago

Ilkeston

[Removed by poster at 24/02/24 16:47:59]

By *iasubTV/TS
32 weeks ago

Ilkeston

"We think it's good different clubs having different rules. Different clubs for different people. If not happy with one club rules then folk can choose a club that rules are good for them. As a few have said not everyone is happy with dress down and also not everyone is happy with no dress down. Makes for clubs to have different experiences, one club could be a merry go round and another a roller coaster ride "

Exactly this. There will be a place for everyone

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
32 weeks ago

Staines

"OP4F had a no anal policy... we didn't realise and we went there to find some DP action. Not sure if they still have the rule, but I'd have changed that on the night!"

Get the policy - especially if one hasn’t prepared for anal. Seen someone shit in a room and traipse it around a club leaving for staff to clean up.

By *iasubTV/TS
32 weeks ago

Ilkeston

"OP4F had a no anal policy... we didn't realise and we went there to find some DP action. Not sure if they still have the rule, but I'd have changed that on the night!

Get the policy - especially if one hasn’t prepared for anal. Seen someone shit in a room and traipse it around a club leaving for staff to clean up. "

Omg id be mortified if it was me

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
32 weeks ago

Staines

"OP4F had a no anal policy... we didn't realise and we went there to find some DP action. Not sure if they still have the rule, but I'd have changed that on the night!

Get the policy - especially if one hasn’t prepared for anal. Seen someone shit in a room and traipse it around a club leaving for staff to clean up.

Omg id be mortified if it was me "

I believe it was a female and she seemed to find it amusing, whilst staff (mid party) are scrubbing away.

It’s not something I do (personal reasons), so maybe those who do anal can enlighten me … does that commonly happen?

By *iasubTV/TS
32 weeks ago

Ilkeston

I believe it was a female and she seemed to find it amusing, whilst staff (mid party) are scrubbing away.

It’s not something I do (personal reasons), so maybe those who do anal can enlighten me … does that commonly happen? "

I can honestly say id never go back after that but not to even clean it up is even worse

Not to that extent normally if you haven’t cleaned properly you can get a little but not much and it certainly wouldn’t leave a trail. They must not have been to the loo for that to happen for a very long time. More to the point it would have been sooooo uncomfortable to do for both people. I just hope the other person cleaned very well after

By *ink vixenCouple
32 weeks ago

Medway

It’s not something I do (personal reasons), so maybe those who do anal can enlighten me … does that commonly happen?

I can honestly say id never go back after that but not to even clean it up is even worse

Not to that extent normally if you haven’t cleaned properly you can get a little but not much and it certainly wouldn’t leave a trail. They must not have been to the loo for that to happen for a very long time. More to the point it would have been sooooo uncomfortable to do for both people. I just hope the other person cleaned very well after "

Well this has put me right off my tea.

By *exy and HotCouple
32 weeks ago

St Albans

Completely agree

Completely disagree.

What if there was a couples only area? Or rather than every Saturday night being couples only, just every other Saturday? "

We have been to clubs that do that and it’s just not the same as most of the club is then single men.

If you take Abfabs and Kestrels. Every session is couples and single men except Saturday night.

If they stop the couples only on Saturday nights we would personally stop going.

By *idnight experimentalCouple
31 weeks ago

Spondon / congulton

The clubs that supply towels on entry (the dress down clubs) I think they should give the option of a bottle of water or tea coffee free every so many visits.

By *ubbie300Couple
31 weeks ago

Bawtry

I would like bi events to only have bi people attend them. I don’t get why so many straight men attend events meant for bi people

By *ornucopiaMan
31 weeks ago

Bexley

"I would like bi events to only have bi people attend them. I don’t get why so many straight men attend events meant for bi people "

So that they can get into couples only areas, usually.

Or else they want their cock sucked if there aren't any women around!

By *heekyDemandCouple
31 weeks ago

Leicester

"I would like bi events to only have bi people attend them. I don’t get why so many straight men attend events meant for bi people "

Libertines is good for this, they guestlist everyone and if your profile isn't bi you don't get on the list

By *estinysswingersCouple
31 weeks ago

Worsley

Not so much a rule change but wish there was more couple only nights in/around Manchester

By *irty filthy milfWoman
31 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

You should try a bi event at Club Play then, all are vetted to make sure that they are bi and have bi verifications xx

By *lik and PaulCouple
31 weeks ago

Flagrante

"Not so much a rule change but wish there was more couple only nights in/around Manchester "

We would agree with this for clubs generally.

31 weeks ago

Worcester

Agreed, but we have been to greedy girl nights where Miss was in lingerie and surrounded by 20 guys all fully dressed, still wearing coats, hoods up. It's very intimidating, we left.

Think all playing areas should be mandatory dress.down . Then there's ar social area for those who don't wanna dress down "

See, I don’t mind having sex still clothed.

If I’m not feeling that good about my body then I might not want to take all my clothes off. Nobody else in a swing club is entitled to see my whole body.

I’d just play in the social areas instead if that were the policy.

31 weeks ago

Worcester

"Not so much a rule change but wish there was more couple only nights in/around Manchester "

Booo, then I wouldn’t be able to go!

By *allySlinkyWoman
31 weeks ago

Leeds

"Not so much a rule change but wish there was more couple only nights in/around Manchester

Booo, then I wouldn’t be able to go! "

Or me

By *heekyDemandCouple
31 weeks ago

Leicester

Think all playing areas should be mandatory dress.down . Then there's ar social area for those who don't wanna dress down

See, I don’t mind having sex still clothed.

If I’m not feeling that good about my body then I might not want to take all my clothes off. Nobody else in a swing club is entitled to see my whole body.

I’d just play in the social areas instead if that were the policy. "

CFNM nights are good for this, women get to feel less self conscious, and men are naked or dressed down. If you know the event is aimed at that, then men not wanting to dress down can give it a swerve.

31 weeks ago

Worcester

"

CFNM nights are good for this, women get to feel less self conscious, and men are naked or dressed down. If you know the event is aimed at that, then men not wanting to dress down can give it a swerve. "

I’ve been to those events on the kink scene lots of times but they do tend to attract male subs who expect femdoms. And that’s fine if I’m trying to meet a cute new sub but not so much if I’m trying to meet anyone else!

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
31 weeks ago

chichester

"We want a 'smell of Bo, out you go' policy."

That needs to be applird to shopping centres / restaurants / transport as well

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple
31 weeks ago

Stoke

Forced dress down, puts us off going to those clubs! We'll undress when we're ready thank you!

By *ake and BeckyCouple
31 weeks ago

Gravesend

"Forced dress down, puts us off going to those clubs! We'll undress when we're ready thank you! "

Hear, hear!

By *rozac_fairyCouple
31 weeks ago

Tamworth

Allow single guys on Saturdays.

Maybe on a fortnightly basis or once a month would do even. We live clubs but Fridays are really difficult to get available honestly.

I'd also do away with dress down only policies and have all clubs off this as a preference

By *elkieWoman
31 weeks ago

Durham

Free bottles of water in playrooms.

Short women should always be offered the best view when trying to watch play.

By *elkieWoman
31 weeks ago

Durham

Yeah that's weird. When we've attended GG nights Shogun doesn't play so he is fully dressed keeping an eye on me, but I expect men who are playing to dress down"

I’d rather see all men dressing down. Your husband is probably lovely, but it spoils my headspace as a single woman when there’s fully dressed men around whether they’re single or couples, playing or not.

By *oxy jWoman
31 weeks ago

somerset

"Ban people with annoying over the top fake moans from hollering the rooms down "

oh very much this these people are a embarrassment they sound like they need putting down

and yes you can tell the difference between real n fake

do they not realise that everyone is laughing at them

By *oxy jWoman
31 weeks ago

somerset

make it one charge to get in stop exploiting men

stop with couples only night on a sat night thats one night of the week where a club should be open to all

kick people out if they are pissed yes that includes women n couples

id like to see a few more men in clubs

more kink nights more bi nights

By *exy and HotCouple
31 weeks ago

St Albans

"Not so much a rule change but wish there was more couple only nights in/around Manchester

We would agree with this for clubs generally. "

By *heekyDemandCouple
31 weeks ago

Leicester

"make it one charge to get in stop exploiting men

stop with couples only night on a sat night thats one night of the week where a club should be open to all

"

How about couples can sign in a single male guest on a Saturday and additionally single men per couple already inside. Regulates numbers, stops packs of wanking dead.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
31 weeks ago

Sheffield

"

Agree on the allowing single males on Saturday nights. Even alternative weekends. I don’t attend couples and single female nights they aren’t my cuppa tea.

By *exy and HotCouple
31 weeks ago

St Albans

How about couples can sign in a single male guest on a Saturday and additionally single men per couple already inside. Regulates numbers, stops packs of wanking dead."

We have been to a club that does this, changed the dynamic, single men were being a nuisance and not sticking to the rules. We stopped going there.

By *w214Couple
31 weeks ago

Wirral

"No sex play in the pool

Eeek, floating cum, sexy! "

All the cool kids are into this now, you not seen Saltburn?

By *ubbie300Couple
31 weeks ago

Bawtry

"I would like bi events to only have bi people attend them. I don’t get why so many straight men attend events meant for bi people

You should try a bi event at Club Play then, all are vetted to make sure that they are bi and have bi verifications xx"

Thank you, it is on our list. We will hopefully get there in the next month or so x

By *lamDunkDaSpunkCouple
31 weeks ago

Harpenden

100% this.

We would attend more nights if a reasonable number of single guys were there. We can never understand why they are looked down upon by some. Most clubs wouldn’t survive without them and they add an extra option for fun.

By *ope_kisses22Couple
31 weeks ago

Hyde

I think there's quite a few .... I know Cupids has every Wednesday and some events hosted by AandC (I think) that are more couple oriented. In the place towards Liverpool it also has a couples and SF event.

By *ope_kisses22Couple
31 weeks ago

Hyde

"We want a 'smell of Bo, out you go' policy."

This is the only rule I would suggest to be enforced

K

By *agneto.Man
31 weeks ago

Bham

"Ban people with annoying over the top fake moans from hollering the rooms down "

Oh yes, oh yes, ooooooohhhhhh YESSSSSSSSS, this.

By *agneto.Man
31 weeks ago

Bham

I'd kick all the smelly chlorine hot tubs out of them.

By *ixiekissesWoman
31 weeks ago

At the coast

Yes, I entirely agree with this.

By *luttyLaylaWoman
31 weeks ago

North West

The clubs I go to tend to do them anyway, but I’d make them all:

Dress down if want to leave the bar/ social area

Proper ID shown to be a member

Proper bar not BYOB

Proper staff, who do proper tours and explain rules

By *luttyLaylaWoman
31 weeks ago

North West

"The clubs I go to tend to do them anyway, but I’d make them all:

Proper bar not BYOB

"

Ban food and games in clubs. Forced fun isn’t for me ha

By *allySlinkyWoman
31 weeks ago

Leeds

" When we've attended GG nights Shogun doesn't play so he is fully dressed keeping an eye on me, but I expect men who are playing to dress down

I’d rather see all men dressing down. Your husband is probably lovely, but it spoils my headspace as a single woman when there’s fully dressed men around whether they’re single or couples, playing or not. "

I agree. Why should a fully clothed man be able to look at me naked ?

By *yphodMan
31 weeks ago

London

No shoes in dark rooms, especially stilettos. Ouch.

By *heekyDemandCouple
31 weeks ago

Leicester

Proper bar not BYOB

"

All this apart from BYOB, buying booze onsite may be convenient but it's stupidly expensive. Some people may have the money to burn but there's minimum 600% markup on a shot of vodka. Having it behind the bar and served by a barman still works.

By *wfunCouple
31 weeks ago

Tonbridge

[Removed by poster at 28/02/24 14:15:20]

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
31 weeks ago

Staines

Proper bar not BYOB

All this apart from BYOB, buying booze onsite may be convenient but it's stupidly expensive. Some people may have the money to burn but there's minimum 600% markup on a shot of vodka. Having it behind the bar and served by a barman still works. "

You need a license for alcohol to be able to serve, regardless of it being a BYOB.

Most clubs/bars I've been to, the bar has always been reasonbly priced.

31 weeks ago

...or Jacuzzis.

By *exy and HotCouple
31 weeks ago

St Albans

Proper bar not BYOB

All this apart from BYOB, buying booze onsite may be convenient but it's stupidly expensive. Some people may have the money to burn but there's minimum 600% markup on a shot of vodka. Having it behind the bar and served by a barman still works.

You need a license for alcohol to be able to serve, regardless of it being a BYOB.

Most clubs/bars I've been to, the bar has always been reasonbly priced. "

Our experience of our favourite club is that it’s reasonably priced and not out of line with pubs etc.

By *heekyDemandCouple
31 weeks ago

Leicester

"

Our experience of our favourite club is that it’s reasonably priced and not out of line with pubs etc. "

Still, BYOB seems very popular at other venues like Chameleons, Attic, Atlantis. There is no license required for BYOB, even charging for corkage (which nobody does, it's rolled into club entry fee).

By *luttyLaylaWoman
30 weeks ago

North West

Proper bar not BYOB

All this apart from BYOB, buying booze onsite may be convenient but it's stupidly expensive. Some people may have the money to burn but there's minimum 600% markup on a shot of vodka. Having it behind the bar and served by a barman still works. "

Nah I don’t like it.

I’d stick with my rules lol.

Feels amateurish and house party vibes.

Prefer a classy bar area that feels like a proper bar lol

Appreciate probably more experience. But thinn it gives better vibes in the bar areas.

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple
30 weeks ago

West Bromwich

"Couple and ladies only on a Saturday night. Couples look for extra guys just as much, if not more than they look for single women. "

Definitely agree with this. It's single men only for us (me)

By *en_Dover79Man
30 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

chatting about random crap in play areas.. when you are playing and someone is talking at room volume about politics or something trivial

By *acksparrow99Man
30 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

Dress code is good for ing out those who cannot follow rules. Two rules I'd like to be added is:

1. No touching/joining without asking and getting permission. (It's better to be invited than to be told to leave.)

2. No running commentary on what's going on in front of your eyes. (We had a good fuck ruined by a lady who sat next to us and started instructing me "Oh, yeah, give it to that bitch, fuck her hard...")

By *leasureseekers123Couple
30 weeks ago

Heathrow

"100% this.

We would attend more nights if a reasonable number of single guys were there. We can never understand why they are looked down upon by some. Most clubs wouldn’t survive without them and they add an extra option for fun."

Definitely this. People complain that clubs are “over run” with single guys. In 23 years of swinging this has never been our experience. We must have gone on the wrong nights!

By *asygoingcouple1000Couple
30 weeks ago

all over

There's one that doesn't like guys with facial hair.

Stupid

By *leasureseekers123Couple
30 weeks ago

Heathrow

"There's one that doesn't like guys with facial hair.

Stupid"

Are you saying that sexual preferences are stupid?

By *intagelosaCouple
30 weeks ago

Dublin

"

2. No running commentary on what's going on in front of your eyes. (We had a good fuck ruined by a lady who sat next to us and started instructing me "Oh, yeah, give it to that bitch, fuck her hard...")

"

THIS!!! Just feels weird doesn't it.

By *ornucopiaMan
30 weeks ago

Bexley

"chatting about random crap in play areas.. when you are playing and someone is talking at room volume about politics or something trivial "

Bloody cars, usually fucking ferrarweez, whatever they might be!

By *affquestCouple
30 weeks ago

Rotherham

No sitting down next to the person you came with

By *ornucopiaMan
30 weeks ago

Bexley

"No sitting down next to the person you came with "

No sitting down next to the person who you just came all over.

Don't be a dog in the manger!

By *asygoingcouple1000Couple
30 weeks ago

all over

Stupid

Are you saying that sexual preferences are stupid? "

A club... not a person..

30 weeks ago

Pondering out loud. Having pod rooms with locks on the door, but on a timer (5 min warning prior to unlock), say some 30mins, some 1hr, some longer, as well as open rooms. Windows with blinds on them too.

By *heekyDemandCouple
30 weeks ago

Leicester

"100% this.

We would attend more nights if a reasonable number of single guys were there. We can never understand why they are looked down upon by some. Most clubs wouldn’t survive without them and they add an extra option for fun.

Definitely this. People complain that clubs are “over run” with single guys. In 23 years of swinging this has never been our experience. We must have gone on the wrong nights!"

A club should have a ratio system, for every couple and/or single woman they should allow a single guy. If the dynamic starts to look bit off then use the discretion to say the ratio is full. Clubs that allow signing in a single male guest should be included in the ratio.

30 weeks ago

A club... not a person.. "

That's insane!

By *affquestCouple
30 weeks ago

Rotherham

"No sitting down next to the person you came with

No sitting down next to the person who you just came all over.

Don't be a dog in the manger!"

Rude old man !

It means you talk to the person either side of you and make new friends .

Post new Message to Thread