Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Blackpool clubs

Jump to newest

By *ide em cowgirl OP   Woman
32 weeks ago

Blackpool

Hi everyone got my first visit to Blackpool with some friends first weekend in March. So any advice is helpful dress code etc. I have been to clubs in Scotland before so not a total newbie but understand that every club is different and my reg one is very casual and relaxed. I like to be prepared an well informed lmao

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tardpMan
32 weeks ago

london /Birmingham

Would love to know too. We planning a trip during summer and hope to get some info to.

By (user no longer on site)
32 weeks ago

Club Play deffinately. No dress down rules when you go in only if you go upstairs to the play rooms. You can take your own alcohol too

By *inky-kk69Woman
32 weeks ago

Glasgow

Club Play is amazing staff make you feel so welcome.

Casual down stairs dress down up stairs love it as it's similar feeling to AfterDark lingerie nights

I also pm you xx

32 weeks ago

Blackpool

Cool thank you for the heads up.

By *dgeofheaven71Man
32 weeks ago

Portsmouth and Blackpool

Infusions is just the same as club play with no dress code and a come as you feel happy approach but has the indoor pool as a bonus

32 weeks ago

We have visited both club play & infusions there is also a swingers b&b we have visited avant garde all in Blackpool.

With club play our personal taste on the club is that it is a night club/pub type night out. It’s very large. They usually provide a ‘hot buffet’ .. … if that’s your thing when swinging.

They do a mixture of byob or they have nights were they sell alcohol.

They do alot of themed nights.

We often and prefer to go to club Infusions. Every first Saturday of the month they have couples & single females nights which are always extremely busy and packed with the classiest and sexist fun people!

It’s stay dressed downstairs and if going into the rooms area upstairs it’s dress down. We prefer this club due to its sexual sensual lighting and nature. We prefer the type of couples whom choose to attend the club also. The club has a massive swimming pool which is always kept clean and managed well by the staff. The whole club has more of a spa type relaxed vibe. There is lockable rooms upstairs and an open area too if that’s your thing. There’s a dungeon and a glory hole. There’s toilets and showers.

I know for a 100% fact that the staff at Infusions work their asses off keeping the place clean, tidy and try to keep on top of any issues as much as they can!

You may hear different from others but all you can do is try them out for yourself and see which club is best suited for your needs, it might even be both.

We only visited avant garde b & b once for a New Year’s Day social.

It was pleasant and the owners are nice and down to earth. We didn’t play here however as the play area was a little small for our liking but it was immaculately clean and setup nice when we visited.

There is paradise b&b too but we haven’t visited here before.

I think that’s them all.

XXXXX

By *oftkittyWoman
32 weeks ago

Preston

So I've been pretty new to clubs but have to say I've never felt as comfortable as I have at club play. The staff are amazing the events are brilliant and the club itself is pretty great.

I'd definitely say give it a visit and see for yourself

Also the hotel avant-garde is amazing. I spent my 1st weekend there and they helped me feel safe and encouraged me to explore at my own pace. Fabulous hotel and amazing staff

By *elsbells2011Couple
32 weeks ago

fife

We are thinking of trying these out also. As a couple that only the female plays hubby tends to feel somewhat uncomfortable dressing down with no intention of him playing. Mostly he enjoys being voyeur and watching me enjoy myself. Not sure this type of arrangement would be aloud or is it full dress down for everyone whilst in play areas???

By *inky-girl-for-useWoman
32 weeks ago

Ayrshire/glasgow

Having attended Club Play, infusions and avant garde which are the ones already discussed on here I’m going to give my honest opinion!

Club Play is fantastic! They have everything you need from a club and more! The staff and hosts are amazing and go above and beyond for everyone! They work so hard to bring a variety of fun events to an already amazing club! I honestly have the best time here and this is the reason lots of people travel for hours to visit the club! They open at 2pm Saturday and Sunday which is great for hot tub and pool chill out time before getting dressed up for an amazing night out later on. I honestly can’t recommend this club enough and I’m counting the days to my next visit already despite having just gotten home from Blackpool yesterday!

Avant garde is a lovely clean hotel with modern rooms and is genuinely one of the nicest hotels in Blackpool and the fact it is exclusive to swingers makes it the perfect place to stay if there’s a group of you! It has playrooms down the stairs as well.

Infusions as a club doesn’t have the same appeal! It has a great pool which is always cold but in the summer it is nice to cool off. I’ve never been in on a busy night as it is always empty the times I’ve popped in and once I was literally the only person in the club. I do have to mention they do a free sexual health clinic once a month which is a fantastic service and caz is the only staff member I’ve spoken with properly and is lovely.

Sadly friends of mine had money taken from their locker on Friday and the club was extremely unhelpful and basically blamed them! There was also a guy walking round the pool using a mobile phone which was being kept behind the bar and passed back when he wanted to make a call! Surely all mobile phones should be kept in the lockers for the safety of the club visitors.

I’m also not a fan of enjoying a few drinks and a night out sat around a pool as it very much feels like being at the local leisure centre except there’s nothing to stop you falling into the pool if you slip on the wet tiles!

32 weeks ago

Ayrshire/glasgow

"We are thinking of trying these out also. As a couple that only the female plays hubby tends to feel somewhat uncomfortable dressing down with no intention of him playing. Mostly he enjoys being voyeur and watching me enjoy myself. Not sure this type of arrangement would be aloud or is it full dress down for everyone whilst in play areas???"

Whilst dress down can be intimidating, he could wear shorts it doesn’t mean naked or in a towel

32 weeks ago

Ayrshire/glasgow

[Removed by poster at 19/02/24 20:35:38]

32 weeks ago

Ayrshire/glasgow

"Having attended Club Play, infusions and avant garde which are the ones already discussed on here I’m going to give my honest opinion!

Club Play is fantastic! They have everything you need from a club and more! The staff and hosts are amazing and go above and beyond for everyone! They work so hard to bring a variety of fun events to an already amazing club! I honestly have the best time here and this is the reason lots of people travel for hours to visit the club! They open at 2pm Saturday and Sunday which is great for hot tub and pool chill out time before getting dressed up for an amazing night out later on. I honestly can’t recommend this club enough and I’m counting the days to my next visit already despite having just gotten home from Blackpool yesterday!

Avant garde is a lovely clean hotel with modern rooms and is genuinely one of the nicest hotels in Blackpool and the fact it is exclusive to swingers makes it the perfect place to stay if there’s a group of you! It has playrooms down the stairs as well.

Infusions as a club doesn’t have the same appeal! It has a great pool which is always cold but in the summer it is nice to cool off. I’ve never been in on a busy night as it is always empty the times I’ve popped in and once I was literally the only person in the club. I do have to mention they do a free sexual health clinic once a month which is a fantastic service and caz is the only staff member I’ve spoken with properly and is lovely.

Sadly friends of mine had money taken from their locker on Friday and the club was extremely unhelpful and basically blamed them! There was also a guy walking round the pool using a mobile phone which was being kept behind the bar and passed back when he wanted to make a call! Surely all mobile phones should be kept in the lockers for the safety of the club visitors.

I’m also not a fan of enjoying a few drinks and a night out sat around a pool as it very much feels like being at the local leisure centre except there’s nothing to stop you falling into the pool if you slip on the wet tiles!

"

I’d also like to add that stay and play hotel is also swinger friendly and fun lovely people. They also hold swinger only weekends so worth checking on here

By *elsbells2011Couple
32 weeks ago

fife

"

Whilst dress down can be intimidating, he could wear shorts it doesn’t mean naked or in a towel "

So would shorts and t shirt be suitable for these. We always thought had to be stripped down or in towel. He’s got fairly bad scars on his back and shoulders so is very self conscious. Takes me to get his top off for me never mind a load of strangers lol.

32 weeks ago

Ayrshire/glasgow

"

Whilst dress down can be intimidating, he could wear shorts it doesn’t mean naked or in a towel

So would shorts and t shirt be suitable for these. We always thought had to be stripped down or in towel. He’s got fairly bad scars on his back and shoulders so is very self conscious. Takes me to get his top off for me never mind a load of strangers lol. "

I think clubs would take that into consideration but I can also say that Club Play has a couple of rooms downstairs so there would be no need for your partner to dress down to go in those rooms. Could be a good option and avoid people jokingly mentioning him not being dressed down

By *not69Man
32 weeks ago

Burnley

"We are thinking of trying these out also. As a couple that only the female plays hubby tends to feel somewhat uncomfortable dressing down with no intention of him playing. Mostly he enjoys being voyeur and watching me enjoy myself. Not sure this type of arrangement would be aloud or is it full dress down for everyone whilst in play areas???"

At club play, as someone has already said, hubby can wear a pair of shorts rather a towel or a pair of boxers when going upstairs. But there also play areas downstairs where he will not need to dress down at all. There is a little cubby hole next to the ladies toilet, a large neon area, and a dungeon, all downstairs. Xx

By *andPextraCouple
32 weeks ago

North West

Been to both.

As usual, pros and cons to either.

Due to the pool Infusion often smells damp all over.

The stairs can be hard to navigate in heels and the lockable rooms are a bit “samey”

There is a defined slope on the floor upstairs and a very low doorway; watch your head.

Play has a more rooms and more variety, but it does get packed downstairs and seating is at a premium.

As others have said often a buffet (which we have no clue why this holds any allure - cheese and onion or prawn breath anyone? But each to their own)

We enjoyed both for different reasons but gravitate to olay more often for the variety of rooms.

By *ennyjMan
32 weeks ago

falkirk

"Hi everyone got my first visit to Blackpool with some friends first weekend in March. So any advice is helpful dress code etc. I have been to clubs in Scotland before so not a total newbie but understand that every club is different and my reg one is very casual and relaxed. I like to be prepared an well informed lmao "

Having visited both I would say club play is on a par club wise with after dark , Paul and Dawn run a great secure club, and Ms fussy biatch whether hosting or behind bar is a bundle of fun and would look after you , infusion is totally different with pool and hot tub and downstairs area with pool table and dark room which has been shut for a while , having met you at afterdark my guess is you would enjoy club play more , but if there for weekend my choice would be club play sat infusion Sunday..

By *izandpaulCouple
32 weeks ago

merseyside

"Having attended Club Play, infusions and avant garde which are the ones already discussed on here I’m going to give my honest opinion!

I’d also like to add that stay and play hotel is also swinger friendly and fun lovely people. They also hold swinger only weekends so worth checking on here "

Where is stay and play hotel in Blackpool ?

32 weeks ago

Ayrshire/glasgow

I’d also like to add that stay and play hotel is also swinger friendly and fun lovely people. They also hold swinger only weekends so worth checking on here

Where is stay and play hotel in Blackpool ?"

It’s just around the corner from funny girls. They have a profile on here

By *otbeefandonionsCouple
32 weeks ago

Bathgate

We've done both clubs and love both. They are very different from each other though.

Club play is a full on club that is usually packed on a Saturday night. We've only been once on a Saturday night that was quiet, every other time it's been packed, very much a nightclub atmosphere.

Infusion is a lot more laid back, more of a spa feel to it. The pool is always too cold for me though but Mrs loves it for a bit of naked swimming.

For your first visit I'd suggest going to infusion on Saturday afternoon and then club play on the evening.

Tonto will keep you right, whatever you decide

32 weeks ago

Blackpool

"We've done both clubs and love both. They are very different from each other though.

Club play is a full on club that is usually packed on a Saturday night. We've only been once on a Saturday night that was quiet, every other time it's been packed, very much a nightclub atmosphere.

Infusion is a lot more laid back, more of a spa feel to it. The pool is always too cold for me though but Mrs loves it for a bit of naked swimming.

For your first visit I'd suggest going to infusion on Saturday afternoon and then club play on the evening.

Tonto will keep you right, whatever you decide "

Cheers guys. He sure will hope he knows what he has himself in for. Got a couple of us to watch that weekend

By *otbeefandonionsCouple
32 weeks ago

Bathgate

I much prefer infusions for a number of reasons but its very much personal choice

In terms of what to wear, we always go for a swim and hot tub in the afternoon so I usually just wear leggings and a top and get stripped as soon as we walk in and get in the pool.

On Saturday night however I wore thigh high boots, leather shorts a low cut top, and then changed into lingerie later on before our orgy lol

It's whatever you feel comfortable in though. Have a blast xx

By *iggerandSabreCouple
32 weeks ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 24/02/24 16:06:28]

By *iggerandSabreCouple
32 weeks ago

Edinburgh

We will be there next weekend, looking forward to seeing everyone ,

What is TTW ? lol

31 weeks ago

I'm in Blackpool this weekend with my friend (female)

We are new but we have seen a swingers bnb we want to try just booked up this weekend

31 weeks ago

Is paradise still open ?

By *irty filthy milfWoman
31 weeks ago

somewhere only i know!

"Is paradise still open ?

"

Yes it is xx

By *eachy123Woman
31 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"I'm in Blackpool this weekend with my friend (female)

We are new but we have seen a swingers bnb we want to try just booked up this weekend"

If your on about Avant Guarde it does tend to fill up very quickly

31 weeks ago

"I'm in Blackpool this weekend with my friend (female)

We are new but we have seen a swingers bnb we want to try just booked up this weekend"

If you are with a female friend and she is willing for use to go a club as a couple, infusions have there monthly couples / single ladies night this Saturday 2nd March. It is always full of a friendly, sexy crowd of couples

31 weeks ago

Blackpool april 5 and 6 if nyone wants to be our tour guide

By *amesBeelzebubMan
31 weeks ago

norwich

I might go to Illusions with the mrs later this week.

Never been to a club before, so bit nervous as I'm the quiet shy half...

Will let you know how it is from a novices POV

31 weeks ago

"I might go to Illusions with the mrs later this week.

Will let you know how it is from a novices POV "

The club is called Infusions*

Although illusions is a funny name.

By *ancs_and_LancsCouple
31 weeks ago

north west

"

"

Back in the 90s there was a nightclub in Blackpool called Illusions....that could be an awkward mistake going to the wrong place and taking your clothes off !

31 weeks ago

"

Back in the 90s there was a nightclub in Blackpool called Illusions....that could be an awkward mistake going to the wrong place and taking your clothes off !

"

By *oss man JMan
31 weeks ago

Glenrothes

"Hi everyone got my first visit to Blackpool with some friends first weekend in March. So any advice is helpful dress code etc. I have been to clubs in Scotland before so not a total newbie but understand that every club is different and my reg one is very casual and relaxed. I like to be prepared an well informed lmao "

Message digging and flogging at after dark. They go loads, gave us loads of advice

By *amesBeelzebubMan
31 weeks ago

norwich

"I might go to Illusions with the mrs later this week.

Will let you know how it is from a novices POV

"

Once women see me naked the may rename it ill-lusions

By *eachy123Woman
31 weeks ago

Il be at Club Play this Sat & Sun as its a full weekend of events from Fri

By *andA_695Couple
31 weeks ago

Worksop

Looking forward to spending the weekend in Blackpool and at club play.

By *rattyndaddy88Couple
31 weeks ago

near morpeth

Club play has alot of events this weekend and we will be attending blackpool as its our first time there too. Hope you have fun x

By *ed-wolfMan
31 weeks ago

Gateshead

Club play has a lot of great events, looking forward to visiting this weekend

By *othIntriguedCouple
31 weeks ago

York

Not long now!

By *otts PervsCouple
31 weeks ago

Nottingham

Not long now. Can’t wait. Xx

By *_J111Woman
31 weeks ago

home

Will be my first time in Blackpool this weekend (will be there saturday and sunday) really looking forward to trying a new club

MJ x

By *eachy123Woman
31 weeks ago

"Will be my first time in Blackpool this weekend (will be there saturday and sunday) really looking forward to trying a new club

MJ x"

If you see me come say hi everyone's friendly enough

By *etsdoit269Man
31 weeks ago

oldham

I have always wanted to try a club,but I am to scared to go on my own .

31 weeks ago

"I have always wanted to try a club,but I am to scared to go on my own ."

A good night you could attend is a greedy girls night, as these nights accept more men then normal nights.

But it doesn’t always guarantee you will get some action/play as it’s still at the girls discretion but at least you could still mix and see how the lifestyle is.

Clubs for me aren’t that scary, I find private meets more so as they are so intimate.

By *luvnylonstockingsTV/TS
31 weeks ago

southsea

"We are thinking of trying these out also. As a couple that only the female plays hubby tends to feel somewhat uncomfortable dressing down with no intention of him playing. Mostly he enjoys being voyeur and watching me enjoy myself. Not sure this type of arrangement would be aloud or is it full dress down for everyone whilst in play areas???

At club play, as someone has already said, hubby can wear a pair of shorts rather a towel or a pair of boxers when going upstairs. But there also play areas downstairs where he will not need to dress down at all. There is a little cubby hole next to the ladies toilet, a large neon area, and a dungeon, all downstairs. Xx"

I'm a TV ,if i dress down it defeats the object I become a guy?

By *luvnylonstockingsTV/TS
31 weeks ago

southsea

What's gest for a TV on a Sunday night

Post new Message to Thread