Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Hellfire Club Wednesday nights

Jump to newest

By *luemoon-Cam OP   Couple
20 weeks ago

London

Hi All

we are thinking of attending Hellfire Club on a Wednesday night. As newbies ourselves just wondering if anyone Been on a Wednesday? How busy was it? Was it worth it or not?

Any help will be appreciated.

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cottish guy 555Man
20 weeks ago

London

It tends to be quiet. Maybe just over a dozen or so people. A few couples and single guys.

It's a lovely club but at this time of year the dungeon may not be open on a Wednesday. Check with the club.

20 weeks ago

London

"It tends to be quiet. Maybe just over a dozen or so people. A few couples and single guys.

It's a lovely club but at this time of year the dungeon may not be open on a Wednesday. Check with the club.

"

thank you

By *inkn12Man
20 weeks ago

tenerife

It’s been over a year since I’ve attended Hellfire on a Wednesday, last few times I went it was quiet with under 20 people in attendance. Decent mixture of couples and singles. I’ve always enjoyed my time on a Wednesday and I’ll be in attendance tomorrow, see you guys there

By *cottish guy 555Man
20 weeks ago

London

"It tends to be quiet. Maybe just over a dozen or so people. A few couples and single guys.

thank you "

My pleasure.

By (user no longer on site)
20 weeks ago

We went once a few months ago. Like others say, pretty quiet (4 or 5 couples and maybe the same number of single guys). Not a bad introduction to clubs if you just want to dip your toe into the water.

By *nlyessexCouple
20 weeks ago

Hornchurch

Where abouts is the hellfire club we have not been to a club and it sounds a good place to start due to small numbers

By *anted by NightMan
20 weeks ago

Shangri-la

"Where abouts is the hellfire club we have not been to a club and it sounds a good place to start due to small numbers "

Sunbury on Thames. Check club section

By *nlyessexCouple
20 weeks ago

Hornchurch

"Where abouts is the hellfire club we have not been to a club and it sounds a good place to start due to small numbers

Sunbury on Thames. Check club section"

Thank you

By *unbridgeTwoCouple
20 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

We will be there tomorrow (14th) and really looking forward to it

20 weeks ago

London

"It’s been over a year since I’ve attended Hellfire on a Wednesday, last few times I went it was quiet with under 20 people in attendance. Decent mixture of couples and singles. I’ve always enjoyed my time on a Wednesday and I’ll be in attendance tomorrow, see you guys there "
thank you

20 weeks ago

London

"We went once a few months ago. Like others say, pretty quiet (4 or 5 couples and maybe the same number of single guys). Not a bad introduction to clubs if you just want to dip your toe into the water."
thank you xx

By *inkn12Man
20 weeks ago

tenerife

A good time was had last night, definitely a lot busier due to it being valentines night. Would be good to get them numbers more often on a Wednesday

By (user no longer on site)
19 weeks ago

This is a fabulous club. It was a great bar area upstairs but we love the dungeon area downstairs. My wife loves being blindfolded and tied to the cross. Also the coffin is fun (and funny!!!) But the highlight for me is taking my wife to the dogging van and seeing her pleasuring other men…. Unbelievable hot sexy times for her and cuckold pleasure for me. We have not attended a Wednesday night ….. just themed nights at the weekend. A great club.

By *uperted39Man
19 weeks ago

bushey

Sounds like an ideal spot to dip the toes in. Hoping to go on Wednesday next week after work. Anyone else going?

By *ellfireClubMan
15 weeks ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Hi

Yes, Wed is ideal for Newbies, but also attracts a number of regulars who get the party going and will hold Newbies hands,,,, or any other part!

We started building work, last Monday, to turn our Schoolhouse into a Bistro, which we hope to open in May. It will provide Costa Style meals, to save guests having to pay for restaurants and provide an energy fix during parties. I`ve gone for the subtle name of `The Hard Cock Cafe`!

By *heTattooedDomMan
15 weeks ago

Winnersh

"Hi

Yes, Wed is ideal for Newbies, but also attracts a number of regulars who get the party going and will hold Newbies hands,,,, or any other part!

We started building work, last Monday, to turn our Schoolhouse into a Bistro, which we hope to open in May. It will provide Costa Style meals, to save guests having to pay for restaurants and provide an energy fix during parties. I`ve gone for the subtle name of `The Hard Cock Cafe`! "

Is the dungeon open on Wednesday nights?

By *ellfireClubMan
15 weeks ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Hi

Yes; it is now; from this Wed through to October. During the Winter, if a group wishes to use it on a Wed, it will be opened. For all other parties, it is open all year round.

By *heTattooedDomMan
15 weeks ago

Winnersh

"Hi

Yes; it is now; from this Wed through to October. During the Winter, if a group wishes to use it on a Wed, it will be opened. For all other parties, it is open all year round.

"

That is excellent. Thank you

By *ellfireClubMan
15 weeks ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

By *unbridgeTwoCouple
12 weeks ago

Tunbridge Wells

Can’t wait for tomorrow hopefully will be another fun packed Wednesday. See you there if you are going x

By *inkn12Man
12 weeks ago

tenerife

"Can’t wait for tomorrow hopefully will be another fun packed Wednesday. See you there if you are going x"

I Will definitely be there! Looking forward to seeing you both and getting my hands on A

By *tretchYouMan
11 weeks ago

East of the Midlands

Thinking of trying this club tomorrow with my rather hot fuckbuddy… is there any benefit prepaying for a couple or just pay on the door?.. Also, is there any nearby street parking?… Hopefully the rain gives it a rest tomorrow too..

By *-HantsguyMan
11 weeks ago

Sunbury

theres parking outside the club and on the nearby streets, I've never found it to be a problem. With a Wednesday you'd be fine either booking or paying on the door

By *he masked ladyCouple
11 weeks ago

cork

What time does it close on a Wednesday night

By *aribguyMan
11 weeks ago

weybridge

Closes at 11

By *unFrankyMan
11 weeks ago

where is the fun

Hi yes it really depends.

When I went there was about 20 there but a good mix. Some played in the private rooms and all the rest played strip jenga! A new one on me.

However I suspect the other events are probably busier but certainly do not be put off and explore for yourself.

Good luck and enjoy.

By *ellfireClubMan
10 weeks ago

Sunbury-On-Thames

Hi

We are extending Brief Encounter to Wed and Thur, from the 8th May and extending close to 11:30pm, opening at 6:30pm!

Bistro being built and will open late May!

By *ecky and justCouple
10 weeks ago

Godalming

"Hi

We are extending Brief Encounter to Wed and Thur, from the 8th May and extending close to 11:30pm, opening at 6:30pm!

Bistro being built and will open late May!

"

Bistro sounds like a brilliant idea..!

Although, we’ve lots of good memories of the school room.!

X

By *az0045Man
10 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

I’m hoping to go again to this great club tomorrow night. Who’s cumming?

By *ravel CompanionsCouple
8 weeks ago

London

"What time does it close on a Wednesday night"

Around 23:00, but if you are in the middle of action, nobody will kick you out from out from our experience

Post new Message to Thread