Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Manchester clubs

Jump to newest

By *rsCandMrC OP   Couple
45 weeks ago

Wellingborough

We are heading to Manchester in January and we are planning to go to one of the clubs.

We are considering Adam and Eve reinvented or Cupids.

What are peoples thoughts on the two and which is the preferred club?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *man91Man
44 weeks ago

Manchester

Both are quite different in their layout. Personally I feel it is the people who attend on the day or night you attend that makes the biggest differences to your overall experience. Personally I had more good than bad experience at both clubs. Some of the events are advertised on event meets and on forum so look out for them to check out for upcoming events and if you want to put yourself on the guest list.

By *en_Dover79Man
44 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

i'd try Adam and Eves.. it's like passing through passport control getting into Cupids

By *mazon Delivery GuyMan
44 weeks ago

Leigh

What date are you here? Try and coincide your trip with one of the nights the clubs put on.

Cupids revamp is almost finished and makes it one of the best clubs in the NW. Adam and Eve's is more intimate but I've had great nights in both. Hope you enjoy whichever you choose. Also let me know when as you look like a fun couple I'll make sure I'm in as well

By *eachy123Woman
44 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"i'd try Adam and Eves.. it's like passing through passport control getting into Cupids"

Ad.and eves have had great reviews since reopening.

By (user no longer on site)
44 weeks ago

I’m thinking of trying one out Sunday or Monday eve - I know it’s quieter but work visit dictates… Manchester centre based so Adam & eve closer. I’m young and would like to meet a slightly younger crowd - any recommendations?

By *6AJ94Man
44 weeks ago

Macclesfield

As an absolute newbie to this, can someone enlighten me?

44 weeks ago

Leigh

"I’m thinking of trying one out Sunday or Monday eve - I know it’s quieter but work visit dictates… Manchester centre based so Adam & eve closer. I’m young and would like to meet a slightly younger crowd - any recommendations?"

Just tried to message you about a MFF Monday with my dirty little slut GinTonic888

By *en_Dover79Man
44 weeks ago

Oswaldtwistle

"i'd try Adam and Eves.. it's like passing through passport control getting into Cupids

Ad.and eves have had great reviews since reopening."

yes I have seen.. not been since my first ever club outing 7 years ago

By *asycouple777Couple
43 weeks ago

bristol

In Manchester thursday thinking of trying cupids any feedback welcome

43 weeks ago

Leigh

"In Manchester thursday thinking of trying cupids any feedback welcome"

Fantastic! You'll have a great time. I'll try and get along to say hi

By *mo512Man
43 weeks ago

LONDON

I'm going Cupid's on Friday evening for the first time. I hear good things but no idea what to expect

By *ightNWet69Woman
43 weeks ago

dark side of the moon

"i'd try Adam and Eves.. it's like passing through passport control getting into Cupids

Ad.and eves have had great reviews since reopening.

yes I have seen.. not been since my first ever club outing 7 years ago"

Then you are over due a visit there

I visited earlier this year & was very impressed with their use of space & all the play spaces they offer. The hot tub area is absolutely lush too.

43 weeks ago

"I’m thinking of trying one out Sunday or Monday eve - I know it’s quieter but work visit dictates… Manchester centre based so Adam & eve closer. I’m young and would like to meet a slightly younger crowd - any recommendations?"

Hi ya

When are you arriving in Manchester ?

By *inkyKat2023Woman
43 weeks ago

KinkyVille !!!

Myself & another single female friend from here will be in Manchester in Jan !!!

So looking forward to trying out some Clubs

43 weeks ago

Leigh

"Myself & another single female friend from here will be in Manchester in Jan !!!

So looking forward to trying out some Clubs "

Fantastic! Let us know which ones and when xx

42 weeks ago

Decadance in Rochdale is amazing. And 5 minutes from the Metrolink / railway station and a large car park.

By *eachy123Woman
42 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Decadance in Rochdale is amazing. And 5 minutes from the Metrolink / railway station and a large car park."

Mandys always welcoming too

By *etro manMan
42 weeks ago

manchester

I would walk the slightly longer way than going under the train station if walking bit dark with cars driving up and down also gatehouse club okay club play in Blackpool very exciting and has a party on Saturday

42 weeks ago

"Decadance in Rochdale is amazing. And 5 minutes from the Metrolink / railway station and a large car park.

Mandys always welcoming too "

Absolutely Peachy x

By *rank7737Man
39 weeks ago

Afternoon all I'm going to be in Manchester on Thursday 4th January just a flying visit and was hoping to visit one of the clubs and just wondering if anyone would be interested in going or a little midweek social coffee or drink on Thursday afternoon?

38 weeks ago

Where is best on a weds and or Thursday night? Up on the 24th, 31st January and 1st if Feb

By *affaandtaffyCouple
38 weeks ago

Barry

Hi all. We will. E up in Manchester in June to see Foo Fighters in the Trafford Center. Can anyone advise which of the aforementioned clubs is nearby please? Many thanks x

37 weeks ago

Leigh

"Hi all. We will. E up in Manchester in June to see Foo Fighters in the Trafford Center. Can anyone advise which of the aforementioned clubs is nearby please? Many thanks x"

Adam and Eve's is the closest to the Traff

By *ustforfun30Couple
37 weeks ago

North West

The area around Cupid’s is horrendous.. and the club wasn’t the cleanest I’m afraid.

By *rouble81Couple
37 weeks ago

Bolton

"Hi all. We will. E up in Manchester in June to see Foo Fighters in the Trafford Center. Can anyone advise which of the aforementioned clubs is nearby please? Many thanks x"

It’s at Old Trafford Cricket Ground not Trafford Centre. Both Cupids and A&E are similar distances but A&E you could get the metro to Eccles (if running!).

By *iberatedduoCouple
37 weeks ago

Ashbourne

Interesting thread. We’re following as we have not experienced the scene in the north.

It wouldn’t take us any longer to travel so we might check it out. We’re Chams regulars and just love it there.

By *ightNWet69Woman
37 weeks ago

dark side of the moon

Adam & Eves is a great club, well worth checking out

By *affaandtaffyCouple
37 weeks ago

Barry

"Hi all. We will. E up in Manchester in June to see Foo Fighters in the Trafford Center. Can anyone advise which of the aforementioned clubs is nearby please? Many thanks x

It’s at Old Trafford Cricket Ground not Trafford Centre. Both Cupids and A&E are similar distances but A&E you could get the metro to Eccles (if running!). "

Ooo. We wondered about the venue the venue thank you i need to do some more homework lol. Seems like the consensus is A&E

By *affaandtaffyCouple
37 weeks ago

Barry

And thanks to the other respondents.

By *rouble81Couple
37 weeks ago

Bolton

Might see you there! Foo Fighters not Adam & Eve. Although…

By *rivervaderMan
37 weeks ago

bolton

All depends what you want A&E is small and intermate where as Cupids is better laid out and more private rooms

By *affaandtaffyCouple
19 weeks ago

Barry

Hi again all. Pretty sure we are going to A&E on the Friday. Can we just turn up and walk in? We'll have ID

By *BitOfAMouthfulEventsCouple
19 weeks ago

The Travelling Weekenders are coming to a town near you! Newcastle

"Hi again all. Pretty sure we are going to A&E on the Friday. Can we just turn up and walk in? We'll have ID "

Yes you can, it’s byob but make sure it’s new and sealed on entry! It’s a lovely club and great staff. Feel free to message if you’ve anymore questions

By *affaandtaffyCouple
19 weeks ago

Barry

That's great thank you! ??

18 weeks ago

"Hi again all. Pretty sure we are going to A&E on the Friday. Can we just turn up and walk in? We'll have ID "

May be able to pick you both up if you’re stuck for transport. Just message if that interests you both

By *affaandtaffyCouple
18 weeks ago

Barry

"Hi again all. Pretty sure we are going to A&E on the Friday. Can we just turn up and walk in? We'll have ID

May be able to pick you both up if you’re stuck for transport. Just message if that interests you both "

Thank you for the kind offer but we have transport sorted ??

By *anenkamCouple
18 weeks ago

manchester

Yes, we had the same experience. We went on a couples night, showed them our ID's but they wanted to put our details on their database. No thanks we said. We don't want that data falling in the wrong hands. The very helpful lady at reception wouldn't budge so we decided not to go in and won't be back. Shame, as we first attended around 2002 and had been going fairly regularly. Jobsworth!

Post new Message to Thread