Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First time at Abfabs

Jump to newest

By *ouplingCouple OP   Couple
49 weeks ago

Caveraham

Wife and I are going to visit Abfabs for the first time on the 21st. Both very excited. What would be your tips to make sure we have the best night possible?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exy and HotCouple
49 weeks ago

St Albans

"Wife and I are going to visit Abfabs for the first time on the 21st. Both very excited. What would be your tips to make sure we have the best night possible? "

You are going on a couples night and you will be under no pressure from anyone to do anything.

It’s a big club and you will find it takes time to familiarise yourself with the layout.

Early in the evening people congregate in the lounge area. Later they tend to spread out and the cinema can be quite popular.

Take your time, watch what’s going on, find a couple to chat to (there’s no obligation to do anything), wander around and see what takes your fancy.

49 weeks ago

Caveraham

"Wife and I are going to visit Abfabs for the first time on the 21st. Both very excited. What would be your tips to make sure we have the best night possible?

You are going on a couples night and you will be under no pressure from anyone to do anything.

It’s a big club and you will find it takes time to familiarise yourself with the layout.

Early in the evening people congregate in the lounge area. Later they tend to spread out and the cinema can be quite popular.

Take your time, watch what’s going on, find a couple to chat to (there’s no obligation to do anything), wander around and see what takes your fancy.

"

Thanks for responding and the helpful reply. Do you know if the spa area open as part of the party? I.e. should we pack some towels?

By *lovisMan
49 weeks ago

Twickenham

"Wife and I are going to visit Abfabs for the first time on the 21st. Both very excited. What would be your tips to make sure we have the best night possible?

Thanks for responding and the helpful reply. Do you know if the spa area open as part of the party? I.e. should we pack some towels? "

Yes it is. Towels are provided but bring flip flops

49 weeks ago

Caveraham

Amazing. Thank you!

By *ancelot1633Man
49 weeks ago

folkstone

How exciting its a lovely place. Smile and talk to people from the start of the night and you will have a fabulous time. Have fun

By *exy and HotCouple
49 weeks ago

St Albans

Thanks for responding and the helpful reply. Do you know if the spa area open as part of the party? I.e. should we pack some towels? "

Everything is open whether it’s open as Abfabs or open as Kestrels. Towels are provided free.

By (user no longer on site)
49 weeks ago

Hi.. we wentbthete three weeks ago .. First time, we walked around for a bit them decided to go in pool which was a great ice breaker and then the night just flowed from there... can't wait for the 28th halloween night xx enjoy ...go for it

49 weeks ago

How busy is it daytime will I literally be the only one there if I went say 12ish?

By *ain and sortedMan
49 weeks ago

Old Harlow Essex

It's a great, friendly place. Lots to explore to do as you please, staff are great as are most of the people who attend, enjoy the visit

By *imply DeeWoman
49 weeks ago

Wherever

It’s an amazing club, you’ll have a fantastic time. Great info already above.

I miss going there.

49 weeks ago

Caveraham

[Removed by poster at 16/10/23 08:34:54]

49 weeks ago

Caveraham

"It’s an amazing club, you’ll have a fantastic time. Great info already above.

I miss going there."

What's stopping you?

By *illingdon_ladMan
49 weeks ago

Bicester

"Wife and I are going to visit Abfabs for the first time on the 21st. Both very excited. What would be your tips to make sure we have the best night possible? "

As much as you'll likely see others play in pool or hot tubs don't be tempted the staff walk through regularly and you will run the risk of being ejected from the building.

Other than that as others have said chat to people, take your time and remember playing with others isn't guaranteed.

Have fun.

By *owboyactionMan
49 weeks ago

Barosa

The staff are great in reception and the bar.

By *imply DeeWoman
49 weeks ago

Wherever

"It’s an amazing club, you’ll have a fantastic time. Great info already above.

I miss going there.

What's stopping you? "

Lack of free time, mainly.

By *oastofReadingMan
49 weeks ago

Reading

It's going to be my first time there on Friday night for the LSS. Flip flops bought and ready. Looking forward to meeting loads of new people and see where the night goes.

By *esires of HertsCouple
48 weeks ago

Herts and London Borders

"Hi.. we wentbthete three weeks ago .. First time, we walked around for a bit them decided to go in pool which was a great ice breaker and then the night just flowed from there... can't wait for the 28th halloween night xx enjoy ...go for it "

Also going to Halloween party....anyone else going ?

By *aughtyNaughtyCouple69Couple
48 weeks ago

Suffolk

[Removed by poster at 27/10/23 17:53:32]

48 weeks ago

Suffolk

Is abfabs and kestrels the same and one club? Or is it 2 different clubs and locations? X

By *ethnmelvCouple
48 weeks ago

Chudleigh

"Is abfabs and kestrels the same and one club? Or is it 2 different clubs and locations? X"

It’s the same Club. Kestrels is more daytime dress down and AbFabs evening (also during the week can be dress down) and a bit more dress up (to start with)

By *ain and sortedMan
48 weeks ago

Old Harlow Essex

"Is abfabs and kestrels the same and one club? Or is it 2 different clubs and locations?

X"

Hi. Kesterals and ab fabs are one of the same, kesterals is the daytime fun, naked if you like. Naturist spa with all facilities open during the day, pool, hot tubs, cinema, dark room, glory holes. Bdsm room, bar and lounge. Can get busy nice to go and chill and relax. Ab fabs is the evening party place same facilities, just busier generally and couples only sat night. If you've not been it's worth a visit

48 weeks ago

Suffolk

Thank you everyone for explaining - defo will visit soon! heard only good things about it

By *exy and HotCouple
48 weeks ago

St Albans

"Hi.. we wentbthete three weeks ago .. First time, we walked around for a bit them decided to go in pool which was a great ice breaker and then the night just flowed from there... can't wait for the 28th halloween night xx enjoy ...go for it

Also going to Halloween party....anyone else going ? "

Yep we’re going tonight X

48 weeks ago

Fantastic.. we will keep any eye for you xx

48 weeks ago

Suffolk

Were thinking next week - Saturday 04/11 and then come back for Sunday spa day next day

By *issJo555Woman
48 weeks ago

Surrey

"Hi.. we wentbthete three weeks ago .. First time, we walked around for a bit them decided to go in pool which was a great ice breaker and then the night just flowed from there... can't wait for the 28th halloween night xx enjoy ...go for it

Also going to Halloween party....anyone else going ?

Yep we’re going tonight X"

Will be there tonight

48 weeks ago

Suffolk

Does anyone know if there is a group for abfabs on discord?

By *exy and HotCouple
47 weeks ago

St Albans

"Does anyone know if there is a group for abfabs on discord?"

Never heard of one?

47 weeks ago

We where there last night .. wife was blonde lady with large horns, say hi if you seen us. Xxx

By *esires of HertsCouple
47 weeks ago

Herts and London Borders

"We where there last night .. wife was blonde lady with large horns, say hi if you seen us. Xxx "

We were there .....saw lots of horns

By *exy and HotCouple
47 weeks ago

St Albans

"We where there last night .. wife was blonde lady with large horns, say hi if you seen us. Xxx

We were there .....saw lots of horns "

It was a great evening with some brilliant outfits!

By *issJo555Woman
47 weeks ago

Surrey

"We where there last night .. wife was blonde lady with large horns, say hi if you seen us. Xxx

We were there .....saw lots of horns

It was a great evening with some brilliant outfits! "

Agreed, also very lovely and relaxed and epically enjoyed my dungeon fun

By *ancelot1633Man
47 weeks ago

folkstone

Always a lot of horns at ab fabs

47 weeks ago

Suffolk

Reading the forum, we’re excited to visit soon, sounds like a great place

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
47 weeks ago

Staines

"Does anyone know if there is a group for abfabs on discord?"

There isn't, but is this something that guests would be interested in?

By *ssexcouple99Couple
47 weeks ago

brentwood

We loved AbFabs we used to go to the original venu & have been to the new one a few times. We are just put off by the membership costs to visit again would cost us £100 (£25 each for membership) plus the cost of entry.

47 weeks ago

"Does anyone know if there is a group for abfabs on discord?

There isn't, but is this something that guests would be interested in?

"

A social platform would be great tbh.. chat with others xxx

By *illingdon_ladMan
47 weeks ago

Bicester

"We loved AbFabs we used to go to the original venu & have been to the new one a few times. We are just put off by the membership costs to visit again would cost us £100 (£25 each for membership) plus the cost of entry. "

Bloody hell that's a bit steep. That must have been a recent change as I swear I never paid that much before.

Makes you wonder why it's £25 a year when you consider you don't actually get anything for the membership other than to pay full price to attend a members only club, it's not like the entrance fee is particularly cheap.

47 weeks ago

Suffolk

Yes 100%

47 weeks ago

Suffolk

"We loved AbFabs we used to go to the original venu & have been to the new one a few times. We are just put off by the membership costs to visit again would cost us £100 (£25 each for membership) plus the cost of entry.

Bloody hell that's a bit steep. That must have been a recent change as I swear I never paid that much before.

Makes you wonder why it's £25 a year when you consider you don't actually get anything for the membership other than to pay full price to attend a members only club, it's not like the entrance fee is particularly cheap. "

We’ve been to many clubs and have memberships at them and this is the most expensive one (£50 per couple)

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
47 weeks ago

Staines

"We loved AbFabs we used to go to the original venu & have been to the new one a few times. We are just put off by the membership costs to visit again would cost us £100 (£25 each for membership) plus the cost of entry.

Makes you wonder why it's £25 a year when you consider you don't actually get anything for the membership other than to pay full price to attend a members only club, it's not like the entrance fee is particularly cheap. "

Membership is actually cheaper than it used to be. Used to have to pay £15 per year for AbFab & £15 per year for Kestrel. They’ve now combined both for £25.

Some private members clubs who charge triple that for membership alone.

47 weeks ago

Suffolk

Makes you wonder why it's £25 a year when you consider you don't actually get anything for the membership other than to pay full price to attend a members only club, it's not like the entrance fee is particularly cheap.

Membership is actually cheaper than it used to be. Used to have to pay £15 per year for AbFab & £15 per year for Kestrel. They’ve now combined both for £25.

Some private members clubs who charge triple that for membership alone. "

Really, which clubs are these that charge so much?

By *ssexcouple99Couple
47 weeks ago

brentwood

Its a real shame as the £50 membership for couples ( no couples membership you have to buy 2 single ones ) this puts off so many couples going would be great if when you purchased your membership you get free entry on that day / evening?

47 weeks ago

Suffolk

"Its a real shame as the £50 membership for couples ( no couples membership you have to buy 2 single ones ) this puts off so many couples going would be great if when you purchased your membership you get free entry on that day / evening? "

Yes sorry, I meant £25 per person (£50 for 2) and I think your idea of one free entry sounds fab

By *ssexcouple99Couple
47 weeks ago

brentwood

"Its a real shame as the £50 membership for couples ( no couples membership you have to buy 2 single ones ) this puts off so many couples going would be great if when you purchased your membership you get free entry on that day / evening?

Yes sorry, I meant £25 per person (£50 for 2) and I think your idea of one free entry sounds fab "

Thank you x i am sure it would encouage loads more couples to give the club a try

47 weeks ago

"Its a real shame as the £50 membership for couples ( no couples membership you have to buy 2 single ones ) this puts off so many couples going would be great if when you purchased your membership you get free entry on that day / evening?

Yes sorry, I meant £25 per person (£50 for 2) and I think your idea of one free entry sounds fab

Thank you x i am sure it would encouage loads more couples to give the club a try "

Try attending as a single bloke and having to pay £25 more then a single female, even cheaper to enter as a couple than it is a single guy.

47 weeks ago

Suffolk

Thank you x i am sure it would encouage loads more couples to give the club a try

Try attending as a single bloke and having to pay £25 more then a single female, even cheaper to enter as a couple than it is a single guy.

"

Single males are always punished

By *ssexcouple99Couple
47 weeks ago

brentwood

"

As a first time visit its more expencive for a couple as you have to buy 2 memberships & pay the entry fee

47 weeks ago

We think its a price worth paying, these facilities take a lot of finance to run .. the benefits and experience far out weight the costs.. keep up the good work x

By *ssexcouple99Couple
47 weeks ago

brentwood

"We think its a price worth paying, these facilities take a lot of finance to run .. the benefits and experience far out weight the costs.. keep up the good work x "

Totaly agree its a great place & we love the club the only issue is the membership + entry for a day / night out is very expencive for your first visit. If they let you in for free on the day you renewed or purchase your membership lots more couples would get to try it & not be put off by the £100 cost to try AbFabs

I am sure if people tried the club they would come back

By *ancelot1633Man
47 weeks ago

folkstone

Single males are always punished "

Ooh, do you promise

47 weeks ago

Suffolk

Does anyone know if pool is open at the moment? On kestrels’ website is says that is closed due to plant issue. We want to visit this weekend Sat night and Sunday for spa but want to use pool. Thank you x

By *wosmilersCouple
47 weeks ago

Heathrowish

"Does anyone know if pool is open at the moment? On kestrels’ website is says that is closed due to plant issue. We want to visit this weekend Sat night and Sunday for spa but want to use pool. Thank you x"

All we can say is that it's been bloody cold in the pool recently, so much so that the notices exclaiming "No Sex in the Pool" were surplus to requirements lol

47 weeks ago

Suffolk

"Does anyone know if pool is open at the moment? On kestrels’ website is says that is closed due to plant issue. We want to visit this weekend Sat night and Sunday for spa but want to use pool. Thank you x

All we can say is that it's been bloody cold in the pool recently, so much so that the notices exclaiming "No Sex in the Pool" were surplus to requirements lol"

Oh no, are the hot tubs hot though?

By *ancelot1633Man
47 weeks ago

folkstone

Im going on the weekend of the 10th hope its warm by then

47 weeks ago

"Does anyone know if pool is open at the moment? On kestrels’ website is says that is closed due to plant issue. We want to visit this weekend Sat night and Sunday for spa but want to use pool. Thank you x

All we can say is that it's been bloody cold in the pool recently, so much so that the notices exclaiming "No Sex in the Pool" were surplus to requirements lol

Oh no, are the hot tubs hot though?"

Hot tubs are always hot but as the pool is cold or closed they get very busy we stood in the corridor for ages waiting to get in one gave up in the end. Went to play

47 weeks ago

Suffolk

Thanks for your feedback

47 weeks ago

Suffolk

"

Check this lovely and respectful gentleman such a shame he’s not local to us as he looks and sounds great all the single ladies and couples close to Heathrow give him a shout and we’re sure you will have loads of fun with him

47 weeks ago

Check this lovely and respectful gentleman such a shame he’s not local to us as he looks and sounds great all the single ladies and couples close to Heathrow give him a shout and we’re sure you will have loads of fun with him "

Too nice, happy to chat and help/advise anyone. You pair are stunning and I hope to meet you both a some point in the future. Have fun guys.

47 weeks ago

Suffolk

Check this lovely and respectful gentleman such a shame he’s not local to us as he looks and sounds great all the single ladies and couples close to Heathrow give him a shout and we’re sure you will have loads of fun with him

Too nice, happy to chat and help/advise anyone. You pair are stunning and I hope to meet you both a some point in the future. Have fun guys.

"

Thank you for all your advice and time spent on it x we appreciate it so much and see you soon for sure x

47 weeks ago

FYI : attendees of the London Surrey Social (held at AbFabs - I think once a month!?) get FREE annual membership.

It may be worth considering for those put off by the membership cost.

By *etWetWet453Couple
47 weeks ago

CAMBERLEY

Re Membership:

Taken from the Club`s website.

We do offer a one visit trial membership for £15 per person, on top of your entry fee. You will need to complete the membership application form and bring ID. If you wish to upgrade to full membership at the end of your visit you will be charged the additional £10.

If you leave without topping up and visit at a later date you will be charged the full £25 for the annual membership.

The trial is only open to new members who have not visited before.

By *owieandmillieCouple
46 weeks ago

salisbury

Anyone heading to this venue on Friday night ??

By *R01Couple
33 weeks ago

St Albans

What spa facilities do they have?

By *exy and HotCouple
33 weeks ago

St Albans

"What spa facilities do they have?"

A large pool, hot tubs, sauna X

By *obrob990Man
33 weeks ago

cannock

Hopefully first visit for me on Tuesday.

Looking forward to it

33 weeks ago

When did they get a sauna??

By *histlerMan
33 weeks ago

Guildford

I’d like to try kestrels during the day. What’s the general vibe - is it busy, are people open to chatting with a single guy, do people play or is it more like spa??

So many questions lol

By *iss DevilWoman
33 weeks ago

Bedford

"When did they get a sauna??"

They have always had one, as far as I'm aware, just it's hardly ever on.

By *iss DevilWoman
33 weeks ago

Bedford

"I’d like to try kestrels during the day. What’s the general vibe - is it busy, are people open to chatting with a single guy, do people play or is it more like spa??

So many questions lol"

Is it busy? Depends on the day, but usually more men than women or couples.

It is both spa and swingers club. Some people go there to just chill, some people like extras.

Whether or not people are open to chatting to single men depends on how the men present themselves and what the others are looking for.

By *urreyVixenStagCouple
33 weeks ago

Staines

"When did they get a sauna??

They have always had one, as far as I'm aware, just it's hardly ever on."

Never had a sauna. There’s a steam room in the gents changing rooms. It’s on during the day when it’s asked for.

33 weeks ago

My point exactly.

By *nsatiable Nymph 2024Woman
29 weeks ago

La La Land

Bumping

I used to attend the old Kestrels site, but hoping to go to the new one soon. Gallery/videos look really good!

For all of those who remember the old site, what's your verdict on the new Kestrels?

By *anted by NightMan
29 weeks ago

"Bumping

I used to attend the old Kestrels site, but hoping to go to the new one soon. Gallery/videos look really good!

For all of those who remember the old site, what's your verdict on the new Kestrels? "

Old kestrel was amazing. Loved it on hot summer days. New venue is very different. All indoors , Swimming pool is nice.

By *exy and HotCouple
29 weeks ago

St Albans

"When did they get a sauna??"

Apologies, steam room!

By *anted by NightMan
29 weeks ago

"When did they get a sauna??

Apologies, steam room! "

It’s next to gents shower room.

By *ancelot1633Man
28 weeks ago

folkstone

"Bumping

For all of those who remember the old site, what's your verdict on the new Kestrels? "

The old kestrels had the sun garden (s) and that was fab. Other than that the new one is fab too with more space. Great bar, Dance floor and cinema. The pool is fabulous and the hot tubs great. it’s a shame that there isn’t hot tubs in the pool area like the old premises. I also used to like the TV (television ) rooms in the old one, bu there is a spacious dungeon, dark room, glory holes too.

on balance I used to attend the old one more often so I was more familiar with it, but the new one is pretty amazing too.

By *ain and sortedMan
28 weeks ago

Old Harlow Essex

"Bumping

For all of those who remember the old site, what's your verdict on the new Kestrels?

The old kestrels had the sun garden (s) and that was fab. Other than that the new one is fab too with more space. Great bar, Dance floor and cinema. The pool is fabulous and the hot tubs great. it’s a shame that there isn’t hot tubs in the pool area like the old premises. I also used to like the TV (television ) rooms in the old one, bu there is a spacious dungeon, dark room, glory holes too.

on balance I used to attend the old one more often so I was more familiar with it, but the new one is pretty amazing too."

I would agree with you there,both great venues , nice people generally , old place was fab in the summer after work but new one has advantages to

I plan to attend more than I currently do but alas work gets in the way

By *-MrGatsby-.Man
28 weeks ago

London and Sandy

[Removed by poster at 11/03/24 21:34:21]

By *-MrGatsby-.Man
28 weeks ago

London and Sandy

I'm going for the first time tomorrow Weds evening (though that's Kestrel not AbFab, not sure it makes a difference)

Thankfully I'm going as a couple and not on my own. I'm hoping that it will be good crowd and that the place doesn't get unexpectedly shut early again

By *octor ProdMan
28 weeks ago

working Overseas

I am planning on going for the first time on the next Greedy Girl night on April 5th. How well attended are they?

By *nglomanMan
28 weeks ago

caldicot

Going this Friday evening having previously been on Mondays and Wednesdays.. hoping it’s busy

By *ard2pleaseCouple
28 weeks ago

Slough

There’s a social event from 7pm on Friday. It’s half price entry and free membership for a year(to new members). You have to register your interest before midday on Friday and then pre-book on evenbrIte. You also have to arrive between 7-8.30pm to get the offer x

Post new Message to Thread