Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Visiting Oldham this weekend - advice?

Jump to newest

By *heGronk OP   Man
48 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'm heading down with a playmate tomorrow for the weekend, and I think we're staying in Oldham near the festival we're attending. With luck, should be free by 11pm on Friday, 10:30pm on Saturday and possibly most of Sunday.

Ideally we're looking for places where we'll both get plenty of action, and that don't ask for a large membership fee the first time we visit! Any advice appreciated!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eachy123Woman
48 weeks ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"I'm heading down with a playmate tomorrow for the weekend, and I think we're staying in Oldham near the festival we're attending. With luck, should be free by 11pm on Friday, 10:30pm on Saturday and possibly most of Sunday.

Ideally we're looking for places where we'll both get plenty of action, and that don't ask for a large membership fee the first time we visit! Any advice appreciated!"

Decadence in rochdale I've seen them have some good greedy girl nights

By *heGronk OP   Man
48 weeks ago

Glasgow

"

Decadence in rochdale I've seen them have some good greedy girl nights "

I managed to contact a friend in the area who mentioned Decadence, but said it had been really quiet the last couple of times she'd been :-/

I'll check out their website and see what's on. Looking at Partners one night, will maybe chance Decadence on the other. Thanks

Post new Message to Thread