Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Vote with you own feet.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Swinging clubs are few and far between.

If you don’t like a club then don’t go back.

Constantly jumping on every thread and every opportunity to put a place down and convince others not to go is nothing more than a personal vendetta.

Another club closes and we all lose out.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idnight experimentalCouple
over a year ago

Spondon / congulton

I fully agree with this statement.

Plus negative feedback or review are really bad stops newbies from making their minds up.

If you leave constructive feedback and the club can learn and improve from it it’s another club still open and all can enjoy the improvements and the experience

By *omtom7Man
over a year ago

Tralee

This. Same with the site bashing, not everyone is going to have good experiences everytime.

By *lueFireCouple
over a year ago

just somewhere around here

I will always leave an honest opinion of any club i have been to. If it failed expectations, I will say so.

Mrs R

By *wfunCouple
over a year ago

Tonbridge

There's a difference commenting about the club facilities and if it is well run and moaning if you had a bad night.

We recently went to a well known club we've been to on a number of occasions and hated the night (music too loud, running a private party alongside club night, rude and unfriendly other customers) but won't be putting a bad review for it cos it was just our experience and judging by reviews of the same night a lot of people would totally disagree.

But, yes, we won't be going back to that club on that night of the week!

If a club is dirty, dangerous etc it is important to say however.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Everyone of course has a right to complain about mistreatment, poor service or a bad experience.

Some people though are running personal vendettas.

One couple in particular has posted on or started more than 20 negative forum posts about a particular club recently.

That’s not on.

By *wfunCouple
over a year ago

Tonbridge

Where do they find the time? Sadly something that happens everywhere with a forum from Fab to Mumsnet!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I will always leave an honest opinion of any club i have been to. If it failed expectations, I will say so.

Mrs R"

Let's face it, without customer feedback about what they're doing right and what they're getting wrong, often clubs can struggle to survive, so, whilst I understand the OPs comments, keeping our views to ourselves actually doesn't help the clubs as they can't fix what they don't know about.

Of course, there are some businesses that completely ignore customer feedback, but they're usually the first to go under as a result.

Post new Message to Thread