Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Ibiza

Jump to newest

By *alxxx100 OP   Couple
over a year ago

warrington

Hi, anyone been the swingers club near San antonio? Any feedback? is it dress down or stay dressed? good vibes? cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"Hi, anyone been the swingers club near San antonio? Any feedback? is it dress down or stay dressed? good vibes? cheers"

Been there many times under current management and previous. It's only open during the summer season and relies very much on visiting tourists. In my experience, it gets better as the week progresses with Friday and Saturday being the better days (on my visit last year Friday was brilliant whilst Saturday was a lot quieter). Although many swingers go on holiday to Ibiza, they often have children with them so childcare is an issue. It's not a dress down club and just like my regular venue, The Vanilla Alternative, it's mainly open play now rather than lockable play rooms. There is also a couples only area. I've been visiting for about 16 years when on holiday and it's very much luck of the draw who is also on holiday that week. I'll be back there on 21st/22nd July so be interesting to see how things are then.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread