Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams on a Sunday

Jump to newest

By *orkie_80 OP   Man
over a year ago

naughty town

Thinking of going to chams on a Sunday as stopping in the midlands before flying to Ibiza on a Monday any feed back to what it’s like on a Sunday would be great thank you xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rDJ40Man
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Sundays are really good fun but if you’re not a member the waiting list for single male membership is very big.

By *orkie_80 OP   Man
over a year ago

naughty town

"Sundays are really good fun but if you’re not a member the waiting list for single male membership is very big. "
hi I would be joining with my mrs from our cpls profile we can’t bet on there at the moments as 5 day suspension for a pic sombody did not like we had a warning

By *rumswingersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

We went this past Sunday afternoon for the first time (usually we go on a Fri/Sat/Mon evening).

We spent a really enjoyable hour and a half nude sunbathing on the terrace and then went inside for enjoy each other.

Some friends arrived and we had a lot of fun in the couples room and then lounged for an hour in the bar with toasties and chips.

There were quite a few couples (and a handful of single men), and I’m sure it will get busier as the good weather continues.

By *orkie_80 OP   Man
over a year ago

naughty town

"We went this past Sunday afternoon for the first time (usually we go on a Fri/Sat/Mon evening).

We spent a really enjoyable hour and a half nude sunbathing on the terrace and then went inside for enjoy each other.

Some friends arrived and we had a lot of fun in the couples room and then lounged for an hour in the bar with toasties and chips.

There were quite a few couples (and a handful of single men), and I’m sure it will get busier as the good weather continues.

"

Thank you so much for taking time

To reply this wount be till oct time so don’t think weather be as nice but you never know ha ha x

Post new Message to Thread