Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Kestrels-AbFab: midweek companion sought

Jump to newest

By *unSeekingGent OP   Man
over a year ago

Warwickshire

It would be great to enjoy Kestrels - AbFab with a female companion. No expectations for play just nice to go along with a lady that can enjoy a relaxing time and a laugh with. Happy to swap face pics if you’d like to chat further x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Most single women go solo to Kestrels quite happily and are then free to chat to and do whatever they please when at the club.

Why would we want to get stuck with someone we might not be that keen on, just to give you the benefit of cheaper entry?

I also know a friend who agreed to go with a guy she didn't know well and whilst she was showering he raided her handbag from their shared locker and legged it with her iPhone and wallet.

Assuming you are a friendly and pleasant fella, you'll do much better going regularly on your own and making some friends at the club.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Most single women go solo to Kestrels quite happily and are then free to chat to and do whatever they please when at the club.

Why would we want to get stuck with someone we might not be that keen on, just to give you the benefit of cheaper entry?

I also know a friend who agreed to go with a guy she didn't know well and whilst she was showering he raided her handbag from their shared locker and legged it with her iPhone and wallet.

Assuming you are a friendly and pleasant fella, you'll do much better going regularly on your own and making some friends at the club."

. That’s awful what happened to your friend.You said your friend didn’t know the guy well but I am assuming they had met before for a social

over a year ago

"Most single women go solo to Kestrels quite happily and are then free to chat to and do whatever they please when at the club.

Assuming you are a friendly and pleasant fella, you'll do much better going regularly on your own and making some friends at the club.. That’s awful what happened to your friend.You said your friend didn’t know the guy well but I am assuming they had met before for a social "

Yes, she had met him for a drink in the week and agreed to bring him along as he was "anxious" about coming to a club.

I get at least 10 messages a week asking to take guys to a club as they can't possibly go in on their own, get a drink and chat to people. What on earth is sexy about needing a babysitter?! Nothing

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

Assuming you are a friendly and pleasant fella, you'll do much better going regularly on your own and making some friends at the club.. That’s awful what happened to your friend.You said your friend didn’t know the guy well but I am assuming they had met before for a social

Yes, she had met him for a drink in the week and agreed to bring him along as he was "anxious" about coming to a club.

I get at least 10 messages a week asking to take guys to a club as they can't possibly go in on their own, get a drink and chat to people. What on earth is sexy about needing a babysitter?! Nothing "

. Sounds like your friend was too trusting and too kind.You are right there is nothing sexy about needing a babysitter to go to a club. I go on my own to club , spa , social only on a couple of occasions where ladies have messaged me to ask if I would go with them to Rios spa I have turned it into a sort of date by going for a meal and chat first and then onto Rios after.

over a year ago

Warwickshire

[Removed by poster at 21/05/23 15:02:29]

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

I once agreed to meet someone at BGHS and he looked nothing like his photos- so the attraction was not there for me at all. I said I’d carry on doing my own thing at the spa but he kept following me and trying to touch me when at the hot tubs and the sauna. It was a horrendous experience.

Since then, I’ll only go with established FWBs or I will definitely meet up for a social before going there.

By *anted by NightMan
over a year ago

Shangri-la

" Why would we want to get stuck with someone we might not be that keen on, just to give you the benefit of cheaper entry?

"

This .

over a year ago

"I once agreed to meet someone at BGHS and he looked nothing like his photos- so the attraction was not there for me at all. I said I’d carry on doing my own thing at the spa but he kept following me and trying to touch me when at the hot tubs and the sauna. It was a horrendous experience.

Since then, I’ll only go with established FWBs or I will definitely meet up for a social before going there. "

Precisely this!

No matter how many times gents say "nothing else expected" (other than the cheaper entry for them amd the moral support of not having to step over the threshhold on their own), so many people I know have had this happen.

And when you are sharing a locker or came in as a couple so should leave as a couple, it's quite hard to tell someone in no plain terms to get lost.

over a year ago

Warwickshire

I can sympathise with anyone who has had a bad experience but please don’t judge / assume everyone as the same.

By *anted by NightMan
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"I can sympathise with anyone who has had a bad experience but please don’t judge / assume everyone as the same. "

I don’t think anyone is judging you. You seems like a nice genuine guy. Unfortunately it happens a lot on this scene and goes both ways. I have seen many times and personally experienced where women wanted to go in a club for free and expected pick and drop from home because either they don’t drive or don’t want to spend money but had no interest in me. Also I come across lots of status updates from where you can clearly see that they are looking for someone to use it this way. Don’t fall for this trap. Also some men use women to get into clubs or on couples night and show no interest in a lady who they turn up. Perfect recipe for a bad night for both parties. You learn with with your mistakes and move on. I’ll suggest go in with someone who is genuinely interested in you otherwise you can always turn up on your own and can still have a good time. I hope this helps and good luck

over a year ago

There's nothing worse than being at a couples night, when a fake couple turn up and the guy just tries it on with every couple there, while the women is getting attention from elsewhere. Couples can spot it a mile off and the guy just gets rejected and frustrated and ends up over stepping the mark with someone.

Find you own way around this scene. Kestrels is a great place to meet people if you are genuine. Don't fake it. You'll be found out pretty quickly and have a poor experience as a result.

Go three on your own and enjoy it. Speak to people. Make friends. Take the hint if they're not interested.

over a year ago

"There's nothing worse than being at a couples night, when a fake couple turn up and the guy just tries it on with every couple there, while the women is getting attention from elsewhere. Couples can spot it a mile off and the guy just gets rejected and frustrated and ends up over stepping the mark with someone.

Find you own way around this scene. Kestrels is a great place to meet people if you are genuine. Don't fake it. You'll be found out pretty quickly and have a poor experience as a result.

Go three on your own and enjoy it. Speak to people. Make friends. Take the hint if they're not interested."

exactly this. Admittedly, the first couple times going anywhere as a single guy can be quite daunting, but I've grown to rather enjoy going on my own. Especially kestrels (I enjoy weds afternoons for some reason) I don't think I've encountered a single lady/couple who don't engage in conversations.

My advice? Go, get your kit off, enjoy the facilities.

By *ain and sortedMan
over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

I've been going to clubs and spas for years in my own, find it ok really and you get to chat to many people. Times I've been with a fwb has been fun, however you want to do your own thing, to chill with then I find it better in my own. Still great fun can be had going on your own, kesterals is a great place to chill and explore

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"There's nothing worse than being at a couples night, when a fake couple turn up and the guy just tries it on with every couple there, while the women is getting attention from elsewhere. Couples can spot it a mile off and the guy just gets rejected and frustrated and ends up over stepping the mark with someone.

Go three on your own and enjoy it. Speak to people. Make friends. Take the hint if they're not interested."

very good and gracious advice .. x Anne & George

over a year ago

Warwickshire

Thanks for sharing your opinions. I am a Member and have been lots of times on my own so not anxious about it, nor seeking to reduce the entrance cost! I have found my recent midweek visits have been really quiet. I never go with expectations to play - and rarely do - just some nights so going along with someone for initial company etc would be more enjoyable.

Enjoy the summer all x.

Post new Message to Thread