Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

The Wanking Dead

Jump to newest

By *ackson2022 OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

Has anyone seen a rise in this? My partner and I have only just started going to clubs. We're quite new to the scene and have met some wonderful people (couples and single men). In the three club experiences we have had (same club) there has been an unsettling trend of numerous men with this 'creepy and intrusive' behaviour. It borders on predatory and we are thinking that perhaps this particular club (even though we love the facilities) is not for us. We love the blackout room but it has become too aggressive and no longer fun. I realise clubs have bills to pay and need the membership but there must be something they can do to limit this type of behaviour. We go to the club to have fun and enjoy ourselves with singles and couples. I don't want to spend the night slapping away hands and telling people to f*$k off.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

Unfortunately, it depends on the event at the club, that’s why we’re gravitating towards ‘hosted’ evenings. This seems to be better as there’s more event communication before hand and more emphasis on consent.

By *harlotte The SlutWifeCouple
over a year ago

woodstock

We’ve certainly noticed it a little more of late - do you mind saying where the club you went to is? It’d be good to know if it’s a trend across all of them, or just one on particular! Our regular club also has great facilities, but some of the single guys recently clearly have no idea of how to behave!

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

We have noticed this as well, thats why we only stick to evenings where its couples/single females only.

over a year ago

London

Yes someone mentioned we should look out for hosted/organised events. I guess we'll watch out for those. We would prefer to go on nights where there are some single men as the dynamic feels different to the couples nights. We love the club (swimming pool etc) and it will be a shame to stop going.

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

We have hosted private parties in the past and would love to do it again some time. We moved a few months ago so may do it once we get this house in order.

By *ab365XMan
over a year ago

Paisley

Yes, I seen plenty of activity like that during a club night at a weekend, it’s very creepy & off putting.

By *imeros and the NymphCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

We dont have any at our favourite club. Shame you all don't live a bit nearer.

By *elboy1957Man
over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

Don't understand it....what happened to manners, and the fun of having a good flirt.

over a year ago

London

We're thinking of trying Penthouse Playrooms. It's a little far but happy to get a hotel room so we can relax and enjoy the night without having to drive home late

By *eardedMasterandCuntessCouple
over a year ago

Longcross

It is very irritating when you are having a good time and someone ruins it by not having manners and asking before sticking a hand out to touch etc.

Post new Message to Thread