Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club play Blackpool

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone got any information on _lub play blackpool. Single horny guy interested in getting along to meet so horny ladies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

It’s a great club. Very friendly. Have a look at their reviews and check out their website for further details and events. All events are listed in the forum too. Its going to be open weekend days as well as Frid/Sat nights.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Anyone got any information on _lub play blackpool. Single horny guy interested in getting along to meet so horny ladies "

It's easily the least friendly club I've attended as a single guy.

The club itself is clean and tidy enough, but the social area revolves around a single pool table, and a quite cramped/awkward shaped bar.

Like all swinger clubs though, don't expect lots of single ladies!

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Have a look on the events section and see which event peaks your interest. Like any night go to a club with no expectations other than a good night out anything else is a bonus

Like stated above there is a pool table which does help people socialize AS well as a new pool and hot tub area

By *raceAverageCouple
over a year ago

Preston

It’s a great club, and it’s always friendly and fun. New pool and sauna area plus a great new shower area - loads of play rooms upstairs and the social area is great.

I’ve been to other clubs that have bar areas and they aren’t half as good as Club Play’s so pop along and have a look - it’s a lovely club

By *lub playCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

"Anyone got any information on _lub play blackpool. Single horny guy interested in getting along to meet so horny ladies

It's easily the least friendly club I've attended as a single guy.

The club itself is clean and tidy enough, but the social area revolves around a single pool table, and a quite cramped/awkward shaped bar.

Like all swinger clubs though, don't expect lots of single ladies! "

Obviously everyones welcome to an opion but we respectfully disagree with your statement being the second biggest club in the UK area wise at over 6000 sqaure meters in size.

As for single ladies, we had a simlar ammout atend our club this Saturday as single men, this is not always the case because there are simply more swingers that are single men than single ladies and the reason we now give FREE entry every day & night we open to all single ladies coming to Club Play xxx

By *edheadsruleCouple
over a year ago

lancashire

I'm pulling this face , I don't get how the bar area can ever be described as cramped

By *retty Pink CanoeWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Club Play is a fabulous venue... you are always greeted with such friendliness and fun... The Club is a credit to you both... Paul and Dawn... the new pool and Jacuzzi is incredible ...you really especially the best team in the club... with Debbie and her bi...atch attitude you crack me up with you sharp witty comments, Vicky long-legs with your exceptional service behind the bar and killer heels... you rock the bar... Peachy and your joyfully wild Party Antic and last but no means least Simon.. the perfect Gent who would go out of his way help anyone... you really do make every one who passes through your door welcome welldone guys keep up the good work xx

By *lub playCouple
over a year ago

"

Club Play is a fabulous venue... you are always greeted with such friendliness and fun... The Club is a credit to you both... Paul and Dawn... the new pool and Jacuzzi is incredible ...you really especially the best team in the club... with Debbie and her bi...atch attitude you crack me up with you sharp witty comments, Vicky long-legs with your exceptional service behind the bar and killer heels... you rock the bar... Peachy and your joyfully wild Party Antic and last but no means least Simon.. the perfect Gent who would go out of his way help anyone... you really do make every one who passes through your door welcome welldone guys keep up the good work xx"

xxx

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Anyone got any information on _lub play blackpool. Single horny guy interested in getting along to meet so horny ladies "

If you need anymore info pm me and il gladly help with whatever questions you may have

By *lub playCouple
over a year ago

"Anyone got any information on _lub play blackpool. Single horny guy interested in getting along to meet so horny ladies

If you need anymore info pm me and il gladly help with whatever questions you may have "

xxx

Post new Message to Thread