Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

VA booking problems

Jump to newest

By *hatHappensNext OP   Couple
over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Is anyone else having trouble booking through the VA website? We have txt and called the club but not heard back yet so wondered if others are having problems.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he LsCouple
over a year ago

East Midlands

I've booked an event with no problems and so have our friends, so it is working.

It's a new website and you need to be members now. Keep trying the mobile number I guess.

over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Thanks and will do. We have been going to the club since it opened so assume we are members although not been for a year

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think you need to log in to the new site with the email address you used in order to book, if you are doing that I'm not sure what might be wrong but hopefully it will get sorted.

over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

Thank you, it does let us sign in but says membership is full so we cannot book so maybe our membership has been cancelled.

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"Thank you, it does let us sign in but says membership is full so we cannot book so maybe our membership has been cancelled."

The membership list the club had pre-covid was quite outdated and not GDPR compliant so all guests were being asked to re-register after lockdown. Try re-registering and if that fails, call the club for asistance.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You may have an account open just not know what the password is...if you know what email your account was set up under you can hit the forgot password and reset it...that what I did ...new website is very good BTW

Post new Message to Thread