Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First timers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After a bit of a tipsy naughty sex the wife suggested visiting a swingers club we are mature couple but I’m worried about body shaming I’m a fat man and she has lumps in bumps curvy size 18 any advice of how to go about having fun in the club

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lots of people go and they are all various ages and sizes.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Lots of people go and they are all various ages and sizes.

"

Thanks

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"After a bit of a tipsy naughty sex the wife suggested visiting a swingers club we are mature couple but I’m worried about body shaming I’m a fat man and she has lumps in bumps curvy size 18 any advice of how to go about having fun in the club "

Even though all clubs will be welcoming maybe have a look at a curvy night that way you can feel a little more confident entering an event.

Remember everyone has a different type of person they're attracted too so be proud of them curves

By *rcadian110Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

We are a curvy couple and have loads of fun in clubs lately. It's different for everyone but in the main we find the community mostly supportive and non judgemental. Especially at Pandora's. Just be yourself and be open , you will be fine

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

Kitty is a curvy girl, so our first visit was a bbw night! We were nervous but we had a blast!

Post new Message to Thread