Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Libs 7th or 8th April

Jump to newest

By *luttyElla OP   Woman
over a year ago

Near Peterborough

I’m just wondering if anyone is planning on going to Libs on Friday or Saturday (7th/8th April) this week? I’m considering having my first solo club visit as hubby is away and am wondering who is going and if anyone wants to hold my hand and be my buddy/wing couple /wing woman… I’m leaning towards the Saturday couple’s night as that seems less scary for some reason but I’m open minded xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *s Lola Wand - SocketWoman
over a year ago

leicester

"I’m just wondering if anyone is planning on going to Libs on Friday or Saturday (7th/8th April) this week? I’m considering having my first solo club visit as hubby is away and am wondering who is going and if anyone wants to hold my hand and be my buddy/wing couple /wing woman… I’m leaning towards the Saturday couple’s night as that seems less scary for some reason but I’m open minded xx"

I promise you neither Friday or Saturday nights at Libs are scary . You’ll find on Fridays that the single gents are respectful and considerate , so I’m sure whether you pick either or both nights you’ll have lots of fun

By *ustforlife1Couple
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

We will be there on Friday the 7th April and happy to be your wing couple x

By *portyndNaughtyMan
over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

"I’m just wondering if anyone is planning on going to Libs on Friday or Saturday (7th/8th April) this week? I’m considering having my first solo club visit as hubby is away and am wondering who is going and if anyone wants to hold my hand and be my buddy/wing couple /wing woman… I’m leaning towards the Saturday couple’s night as that seems less scary for some reason but I’m open minded xx"

Hey Ella if you come on Friday you will find quite a few people you probably already know (including me) and I will be more than happy to hold your hand xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hey Ella and everyone I will be attending today (Friday ) and this will be my first club night ever so I’d live to see some friendly faces, so please feel free to come say hello to the new guy x

By *issyfitWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

i was thinking of going to libs tonight

By *andMXXXXCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Think we’re going - it will be our 1st time so be gentle folks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To all who did attend today such a lovely bunch of people thanks for easing me into a fun night x

By *ancelot1633Man
over a year ago

folkstone

And how was it? Thinking of trying it later in the month.

Post new Message to Thread