Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

VA 6th May (typo on other thread)

Jump to newest

By *all and Handsome OP   Man
over a year ago

Lewes

Hi, my partner and I are looking at going to the VA on the 6th May, just a question or 2 I was hoping that someone may be able to help.

We were looking at the virtual tour of the VA on their website (looks fantastic btw) and just wanted to check if there are private rooms there as we couldn't tell (or are possibly just blind!).

Additionally, I was curious how often that event is held, every few months perhaps?

Any answers greatly appreciated, thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure what event your talking about but there are no private rooms unless you are booked into there hotel and staying the night

By *p4fun60Couple
over a year ago

Hampshire

It's a nice venue but tbh we were put off by the fact its all open plan, there's a couple of beds that you can draw a curtain around but that's it I'm afraid

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As others have said, no private rooms unless you’re booked in to the on-site hotel. However we prefer this and have always had a great time there.

By *hic EventsWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Hi, my partner and I are looking at going to the VA on the 6th May, just a question or 2 I was hoping that someone may be able to help.

We were looking at the virtual tour of the VA on their website (looks fantastic btw) and just wanted to check if there are private rooms there as we couldn't tell (or are possibly just blind!).

Additionally, I was curious how often that event is held, every few months perhaps?

Any answers greatly appreciated, thank you

"

Just a polite FYI, 6th May is Chic 36 and requires tickets.

Mrs Deviants

Post new Message to Thread