Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

New to the club scene

Jump to newest

By *ighpeak63 OP   Man
over a year ago

Buxton

Hi me and a lady are wanting to go to a club for the very first time we have a few questions like what is the dress code, what are we going to be expected to do ? Are we going to get pestered by loads of guys because we are newbies

This would be our first time venturing out of our bubble

Thank you Andy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hi me and a lady are wanting to go to a club for the very first time we have a few questions like what is the dress code, what are we going to be expected to do ? Are we going to get pestered by loads of guys because we are newbies

This would be our first time venturing out of our bubble

Thank you Andy "

It depends which club you are planning on attending. Some are dress down so it's undies or a towel and some are wear smart clothes.

You should be pestered or followed around. Some clubs make rules very clear and visitors are aware how they ought to behave, other clubs seem more tolerant. However if anyone touches you or makes you feel u comfortable tell them to move away and if they don't then inform the staff.

Majority of clubs are relaxed and friendly and there is no pressure to do anything. I advise people just to enjoy chatting and just get a feel for the place. Don't put pressure on yourselves. I hope you have a great night wherever you decide to go. Pm me if you want recommendations.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hi me and a lady are wanting to go to a club for the very first time....

You should be pestered or followed around. Some clubs make rules very clear and visitors are aware how they ought to behave, other clubs seem more tolerant. However if anyone touches you or makes you feel u comfortable tell them to move away and if they don't then inform the staff.

"

Oops. That should have said you SHOULDNT be pestered.

Post new Message to Thread