Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Not losing it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Control.

We like the idea of being surrounded by aroused guys as we play at a club ane also having two or three selected guys join in.

When we’ve been in this situation though we find that maintaining some level of control can be very off putting.

It’s not intended to be a free for all.

Anyone have any tips for this kind of play?

Thanks xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

[Removed by poster at 24/03/23 05:52:41]

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

Pick your guys and clearly tell everyone else that it's watching only x

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

That always a difficulty, especially when you just want to have a good time and not spend your time witching your back, second guessing what others will do and/or being constantly assertive. Its unfortunately a bit of a buzz kill and distraction having to watch your back. This is why many like the fantasy but are put off by the realities of the practical application. However people can't read your mind, they have their own personal goals and some people will selfishly push their luck to prioritise their pleasure over yours.

So I guess your option is to be either mega assertive and straight forward or find men who naturally know the score and how to operate in that environment. Or I guess it's often a mixture of both these factors. It's hard enough finding one person who gets it and you can just let go with, let alone 2,3,4 etc. Especially if they are strangers to you. Also some women chose someone they trust to do the watching out and policing the guys for them so they can just enjoy the experience care free.

over a year ago

"That always a difficulty, especially when you just want to have a good time and not spend your time witching your back, second guessing what others will do and/or being constantly assertive. Its unfortunately a bit of a buzz kill and distraction having to watch your back. This is why many like the fantasy but are put off by the realities of the practical application. However people can't read your mind, they have their own personal goals and some people will selfishly push their luck to prioritise their pleasure over yours.

So I guess your option is to be either mega assertive and straight forward or find men who naturally know the score and how to operate in that environment. Or I guess it's often a mixture of both these factors. It's hard enough finding one person who gets it and you can just let go with, let alone 2,3,4 etc. Especially if they are strangers to you. Also some women chose someone they trust to do the watching out and policing the guys for them so they can just enjoy the experience care free.

"

Pretty much states what we’ve experienced.

We’re certainly capable of being assertive but as more guys join the audience you have to re asset the “rules” and it just becomes rather tedious.

I think if we chose the guys in advance and have a chat then the three or four of us can then keep the wandering hands and cocks at bay a bit

It’s a shame because we enjoy the audience but want them to remain that.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

Just tell the staff at the club and they will police it for you.... I've done this many times at clubs x

over a year ago

"Just tell the staff at the club and they will police it for you.... I've done this many times at clubs x"

Thanks for the input.

The club that we’re thinking of is on the smaller side.

Lots of single guys, only a few couples and not many staff.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

"Just tell the staff at the club and they will police it for you.... I've done this many times at clubs x

Thanks for the input.

The club that we’re thinking of is on the smaller side.

Lots of single guys, only a few couples and not many staff.

"

the club I use there is often only 2 staff on when I go. X

By *urrey Dave 69Man
over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

My advice is that during the build up phase you identify one or two guys who you think will be participating and tell them the rules you'd like observed and ask for their help. Make it clear to them that if the rules aren't followed and/or you feel uncomfortable for any reason all the play will stop.

I've run hundreds of events were men outnumber ladies and can tell you there are lots of boundary pushers. These are often otherwise respectful guys who if they aren't told the boundaries will try anything and everything until told otherwise.

It is essential to have some sort of supervision. Although everyone knows what a gangbang is, not all gangbangs are the same and people aren't mind readers so good communication is important.

over a year ago

"My advice is that during the build up phase you identify one or two guys who you think will be participating and tell them the rules you'd like observed and ask for their help. Make it clear to them that if the rules aren't followed and/or you feel uncomfortable for any reason all the play will stop.

I've run hundreds of events were men outnumber ladies and can tell you there are lots of boundary pushers. These are often otherwise respectful guys who if they aren't told the boundaries will try anything and everything until told otherwise.

It is essential to have some sort of supervision. Although everyone knows what a gangbang is, not all gangbangs are the same and people aren't mind readers so good communication is important."

That’s along our lines of thinking

By *woforfun 1000Couple
over a year ago

tadworth

We enjoy this too but have found it hard to stop too many guys getting involved in an open space but there is now a bed in the back corner of the cinema at ab fabs with a barrier to pull across if wanted! This is now one of my favourite places in there as u can invite whoever you want in and guys can watch at a small enough distance to still enjoy if they want! if you then want more to join you can invite them in without all the pushing and shoving you get once one guy finishes and moves away!

over a year ago

"We enjoy this too but have found it hard to stop too many guys getting involved in an open space but there is now a bed in the back corner of the cinema at ab fabs with a barrier to pull across if wanted! This is now one of my favourite places in there as u can invite whoever you want in and guys can watch at a small enough distance to still enjoy if they want! if you then want more to join you can invite them in without all the pushing and shoving you get once one guy finishes and moves away!

"

Ah that sounds like a good addition

We found the cinema a bit full on when we tried it before there.

By *eardedMasterandCuntessCouple
over a year ago

Longcross

Always good if you have a gent that is thoughtful and respectful. We have played in the cinema before and with men surrounding. The gent actually controlled the other men by saying you can’t just touch etc which was really nice to see!

Alternatively if you team up with another couple it diverts the attention slightly so dilutes the situation for the better!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you usually hesd to Pleasures they have a gated room thay allows guys yo waych and you decide who to let in.

If I'm there the same night as you would be more than happy to help control the crowd

over a year ago

"If you usually hesd to Pleasures they have a gated room thay allows guys yo waych and you decide who to let in.

If I'm there the same night as you would be more than happy to help control the crowd"

Yes we’ve been in that gated room before and would you believe someone unlocked the gate and tried to get in?

Cheers

By *ovetoedgeMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

As a single guy I would never just try and join in, unless invited, or at least a little wave etc. I've often been quietly enjoying the view of a couple playing, only to have some other guy push past to get a look. So rude.

By *cottish guy 555Man
over a year ago

London

Always helpful to have a good wingman or woman who is not part of the play and can help police things

By *p4fun60Couple
over a year ago

Hampshire

We love playing in the cinema room at kestrels as well but Like previously stated it can be a bit overwhelming with unsolicited groping we've found the best way to deal with this is to be assertive with the guys, I choose who I want to play with & call them forward telling the others they can watch & wank but no touching, & then hubby in between playing acts as my wing man, so anyone trying it on gets a polite stand back from him first time, 2nd time he's not so polite

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Isn’t this the point of fucking in a club, with voyeurs? Not in the privacy of your own home? And they have private rooms don’t they?

Post new Message to Thread