Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Friday/Saturday Bi nights?

Jump to newest

By *ande22 OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

Hi all,

We've been to a couple of clubs already which were fun, but we'd really like to try a bi night. Unfortunately work means that weekends are our only option which rules out some of the clubs we've found.

Can anyone recommend a good bi night somewhere please? Ideally within an hour or so of London, but happy to look a bit further afield. So far it looks like VA is the best option, but are there any others worth looking at?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

"Hi all,

We've been to a couple of clubs already which were fun, but we'd really like to try a bi night. Unfortunately work means that weekends are our only option which rules out some of the clubs we've found.

Can anyone recommend a good bi night somewhere please? Ideally within an hour or so of London, but happy to look a bit further afield. So far it looks like VA is the best option, but are there any others worth looking at?"

Jaydees not far up the road from V.A. also have a bi night on a Friday, next one is 7th April.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

Try the penthouse playrooms in Dunstable.

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

If your ever up North come visit Club Play in Blackpool our bi-nights are very popular xx

By *attoedMan
over a year ago

Aldershot

NBN naughtybinature birthday bash for sparklyc at The playgrounds secret lounge in Northampton this Saturday 25th

Check _he playgrounds and naughtybinature for ticket info

£25 pp free buffet and mixers

By *attoedMan
over a year ago

Aldershot

"Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good bi night somewhere please? Ideally within an hour or so of London, but happy to look a bit further afield. So far it looks like VA is the best option, but are there any others worth looking at?"

Naughtybinature at _he playgrounds secret lounge Northampton like no other house party you’ve been to

By *x_NBN_HostWoman
over a year ago

southeast

Hi you’re welcome to attend my NaughtyBiNature party- check my profile out. X

By *he PlaygroundsCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"NBN naughtybinature birthday bash for sparklyc at The playgrounds secret lounge in Northampton this Saturday 25th

Check _he playgrounds and naughtybinature for ticket info

£25 pp free buffet and mixers "

By *he PlaygroundsCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"Hi you’re welcome to attend my NaughtyBiNature party- check my profile out. X"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ME1 club in Chatham holds a bi night twice a month on second and last Saturdays.

By *picyminxWoman
over a year ago

Huntingdon

"Hi all,

Check out my veris and hopefully you'll come and visit us some time at Jaydees. There's a few Bi nights on Fridays and Saturdays in this area. I started the Bi Night originally at VA and then moved to Jaydees. We always have a fantastic group of people. x

By *W Cunning-linguistMan
over a year ago

Gloucester ish

"Hi all,

Penthouse Playrooms with Tattooed Talent as your host are excellent events - good club and an eclectic mix of attendees. The last Friday in the month.

XX

By *ande22 OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

Thanks for all the suggestions - we'll take a look and hopefully get along to one of them soon!

Post new Message to Thread