Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Vanilla Alternative

Jump to newest

By *amLaraCroft OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

So everyone I am a member at kestrels and have been going on and off for a couple of years and I am ready to try the VA club.

I have been on the website and it’s not really clear about opening times and facilities

Have you been to both kestrels and VA?

For me as I compare the websites I feel kestrels is clearer

What about the venue?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *osey WalesMan
over a year ago

Surrey

I am a member of both. What would you like to know ?

By *ara DosCouple
over a year ago

Here, There, Everywhere

The VA is a great club and it attracts a friendly clientele. They have just launched their new website and there have been a few teething issues, which are being addressed. But, you have the option online to reserve a room, purchase entry tickets and reserve a seat on the shuttle service if you have reserved a room at one of the hotels nearby, this is excellent as it can sometimes be problematic trying to book a taxi.

You will find the times of opening within the event you wish to attend.

I suppose it’s like anything… once you’ve used it a few times it becomes easier.

Have fun xx

By *anted by NightMan
over a year ago

Shangri-la

"So everyone I am a member at kestrels and have been going on and off for a couple of years and I am ready to try the VA club.

I have been on the website and it’s not really clear about opening times and facilities

Have you been to both kestrels and VA?

For me as I compare the websites I feel kestrels is clearer

What about the venue?"

Two very different venues and vibes. One of my favourite. Friendly clientele, professional staff, Classy, clean, open plan, no private rooms, smaller than Kestrel but Hot tub is amazing, One of the biggest in any club. In summer lux lounge outside is superb place to chill and relax. Wednesday Milf clubs is a very popular event. I’ll recommend 100%

By *osey WalesMan
over a year ago

Surrey

Reminds me i must book the shuttle bus

By *eeliciouschaosWoman
over a year ago

Wherever

I am member of both and although I like both I prefer VA for their atmosphere and overall vibe.

Important thing is there are no private rooms so if it’s something you don’t like just letting you know. Doesn’t bother me though as there’s plenty of places to choose from and the hot tub is the best.

Feel free to pm if you need to know more.

Post new Message to Thread