Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

First visit...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi. Me and my BF are set to visit a club on Sat but it happens to be bi sexual night. The BF is not into blokes at all

Is it best to avoid this particular night?

Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkForLifeCouple
over a year ago

North Shields

From my experience of bi nights, there were plenty of straight guys there.

Probably depends on the club though.

over a year ago

"From my experience of bi nights, there were plenty of straight guys there.

Probably depends on the club though. "

Thank u x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just be aware that your partner may well be approached by other guys.

Any bi nights myself and my partner have attended are exactly that - for bi people.

If he will feel uncomfortable about this you’re probably better choosing another night.

By *aan31Man
over a year ago

West Mids

He has to suck a cock before entering. They won't let him enter otherwise

over a year ago

If it’s the club in Chatham, we’ve been a few times and it didn’t matter we felt very welcome and Dora was very appreciated.

I’m not bi either and there were a lot of other “straight” men there.

We picked up some hate on here before though for mentioning we’d attended a bi night when I’m not bisexual believe it or not.

over a year ago

"Just be aware that your partner may well be approached by other guys.

Any bi nights myself and my partner have attended are exactly that - for bi people.

If he will feel uncomfortable about this you’re probably better choosing another night."

Thank u that's useful to know x

over a year ago

"He has to suck a cock before entering. They won't let him enter otherwise "

Lol. Thanks !

over a year ago

"If it’s the club in Chatham, we’ve been a few times and it didn’t matter we felt very welcome and Dora was very appreciated.

We picked up some hate on here before though for mentioning we’d attended a bi night when I’m not bisexual believe it or not. "

People love an opinion x

over a year ago

"If it’s the club in Chatham, we’ve been a few times and it didn’t matter we felt very welcome and Dora was very appreciated.

We picked up some hate on here before though for mentioning we’d attended a bi night when I’m not bisexual believe it or not. "

Any abuse on here for what you choose to do is totally wrong.

I’m genuinely interested though as to why you would go to a bi night when only one half of you is bi.

I’m part of a bi couple and if we got chatting to you with a view to playing it would be hugely disappointing to then be told the make half isn’t bi.

There are so many other club nights to choose from.

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

My partner is straight yet he went to the bi night at Jaydees with me last Friday, and stayed all night, because, in his own words, he was "desperate for the hot tub". I did warn him he may see things that could be out of his comfort zone but he was absolutely fine and enjoyed the night. So much so, that we now have tickets to another event, at a different club, that happens to be a bi night but we just could not miss the Rocky Horror Show theme.

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

Coming back to OP: bi nights, in my opinion, are the most relaxed club nights. There is a lot of banter (at least at my regular club), a lot of laughing, lots of dancing for some, as well as some very hot action. And, as on any other night, if you get propositioned by someone you don't feel attracted to, a simple "thanks but no, thanks" is more than enough.

over a year ago

We picked up some hate on here before though for mentioning we’d attended a bi night when I’m not bisexual believe it or not.

I’m genuinely interested though as to why you would go to a bi night when only one half of you is bi.

I’m part of a bi couple and if we got chatting to you with a view to playing it would be hugely disappointing to then be told the make half isn’t bi.

There are so many other club nights to choose from."

What may be even more disappointing for you is that we don’t need to explain our reasons for anything to you or anybody else.

over a year ago

There are so many other club nights to choose from."

We have been on bi-nights before purely because it happens to be our one free night that month. As long as you know what you’re walking into why would you not go??

over a year ago

"

What may be even more disappointing for you is that we don’t need to explain our reasons for anything to you or anybody else. "

It’s not disappointing to me at all.

This is a forum and I enjoy discussing things.

Your prerogative if you don’t wish to.

over a year ago

"

We have been on bi-nights before purely because it happens to be our one free night that month. As long as you know what you’re walking into why would you not go??"

I’ll reiterate again. I’m only interested in why people choose to go.

Thanks for explaining why.

over a year ago

To be honest it is the nearest club and we've not been before. We have a weekend together and want to go. We would rather it wasn't a bi night but its a night we are both free x

over a year ago

"To be honest it is the nearest club and we've not been before. We have a weekend together and want to go. We would rather it wasn't a bi night but its a night we are both free x"

Go and enjoy. Hope you both have a great evening

Post new Message to Thread