Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

ruby slippers ... 17th March

Jump to newest

By *earlDiving OP   Couple
over a year ago

Chester

Any women going to the Ruby Slippers Night at Townhouse on 17th?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inabushCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Any women going to the Ruby Slippers Night at Townhouse on 17th? "

I (Dina) have been told about this. Is it the all women night ? Is it any good ? X

over a year ago

Chester

Yes, it's the all-woman event. I went a while ago and it was a lot of fun. Very chill, fairly busy, great orgy room at the end of the night

By *nonymous95-2Woman
over a year ago

Northwich

Hey. I've got my tickets booked. Not been to the event for a while so I'm excited.

By *inabushCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Yes, it's the all-woman event. I went a while ago and it was a lot of fun. Very chill, fairly busy, great orgy room at the end of the night "

I’m very tempted!! X

over a year ago

Chester

Fantastic! Look forward to seeing you both there ... I'm excited too ... but nervous as I hate chatting to new people...fine just snogging them, but chatting ... aaargh

over a year ago

Chester

Anyone else got tickets? Next Friday ... I am counting down ....

By *inkyKinksCouple
over a year ago

wirral

Hello, my first time posting. I'm going on friday. I've been a few times. I love it. Always a LOT of girlie fun and a few of my friends are going to this one too. X

By *inkyKinksCouple
over a year ago

wirral

"Fantastic! Look forward to seeing you both there ... I'm excited too ... but nervous as I hate chatting to new people...fine just snogging them, but chatting ... aaargh

"

Hahaha, everyone's always been really friendly when I've been. I'm sure it'll be fine once you're there. Xxx

over a year ago

Chester

"Hello, my first time posting. I'm going on friday. I've been a few times. I love it. Always a LOT of girlie fun and a few of my friends are going to this one too. X"

Fab!! I hoped they would set up a kik group to chat, but nothing yet. I'm going by myself and don't want to look Billy no Mates

By *rolicUsCouple
over a year ago

Alluringly mysterious

"Hello, my first time posting. I'm going on friday. I've been a few times. I love it. Always a LOT of girlie fun and a few of my friends are going to this one too. X

Fab!! I hoped they would set up a kik group to chat, but nothing yet. I'm going by myself and don't want to look Billy no Mates"

Yes! I’m going with a mate and would love a chat group too. Telegram is WAY less annoying than Kik though

By *rolicUsCouple
over a year ago

Alluringly mysterious

"Hey. I've got my tickets booked. Not been to the event for a while so I'm excited."

Your profile is bloody brilliant. Made me snort with laughter.

By *rolicUsCouple
over a year ago

Alluringly mysterious

This is my first solo potential play event so nervous bit excited

over a year ago

Chester

So pleased to chat to other people who are going! Not long now ...

I've never used telegram, just been on a few kik groups with townhouse

By *nked_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Hey all, I have a ticket for Friday and will be there with a friend. Our first time at this event also and we were hoping for a chat group to!! X

By *rolicUsCouple
over a year ago

Alluringly mysterious

Okay I’m happy to set up a Telegram group if people download the app and set up a profile- it’s safe like WhatsApp but you don’t have to share your mobile number. I’ll do it tonight. PM me your Telegram profile name x

over a year ago

Chester

"Okay I’m happy to set up a Telegram group if people download the app and set up a profile- it’s safe like WhatsApp but you don’t have to share your mobile number. I’ll do it tonight. PM me your Telegram profile name x

"

That's really kind, thank u! I'll set up an account, looking forward to chatting to you all

By *rolicUsCouple
over a year ago

Alluringly mysterious

I can now DM the link to the group if people are interested- don’t expect anything hi tech! I’m useless at IT

By *nked_coupleCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"I can now DM the link to the group if people are interested- don’t expect anything hi tech! I’m useless at IT

"

Hey, I've dm'd you my username, finally figure out how to use it lol x

By *rumswingersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Really interested to hear any feedback on this event - I’ve been mulling over buying a ticket for the event after this one xx

By *rolicUsCouple
over a year ago

Alluringly mysterious

"Really interested to hear any feedback on this event - I’ve been mulling over buying a ticket for the event after this one xx"

Absolutely- will let you know!

By *nonymous95-2Woman
over a year ago

Northwich

"Really interested to hear any feedback on this event - I’ve been mulling over buying a ticket for the event after this one xx"

I've been about 3 or 4 times now and will be going Friday. Everytime has been so much fun. The staff also put on games like jenga with truth or dare as well as spin the bottle. Everyone has always been lovely and I expect the same from the next one. Always a good time.

over a year ago

Chester

"Really interested to hear any feedback on this event - I’ve been mulling over buying a ticket for the event after this one xx

I've been about 3 or 4 times now and will be going Friday. Everytime has been so much fun. The staff also put on games like jenga with truth or dare as well as spin the bottle. Everyone has always been lovely and I expect the same from the next one. Always a good time."

Sounds fun! I went to a few but earlier in and must have missed spin the bottle! This time I am going alone and, tbh, a bit nervous but already chatting to people is helping. Just don't like not knowing anyone somewhere new.

By *rumswingersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Sounds even better now I know there is a possibility of Spin the Bottle!!!

Is there also a cupboard to play Seven Minutes in Heaven??

By *rolicUsCouple
over a year ago

Alluringly mysterious

Looks like the Kik group is starting tonight

By *nonymous95-2Woman
over a year ago

Northwich

"Sounds even better now I know there is a possibility of Spin the Bottle!!!

"

Now that would be awesome. We may need to suggest that, I'd even see if we could push to 12 mins .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Now that would be awesome. We may need to suggest that, I'd even see if we could push to 12 mins ."

There's a glory hole that won't be getting much use with the lack of cock. That'd be a great place to play!

over a year ago

Chester

Now that would be awesome. We may need to suggest that, I'd even see if we could push to 12 mins .

There's a glory hole that won't be getting much use with the lack of cock. That'd be a great place to play! "

Ha, good idea! I'll post it on the kik group

By *p4fun60Couple
over a year ago

Hampshire

If this was a event closer to me I'd definitely be going, it's surprising how difficult it actually is to find bi women in a club environment that really enjoy femm to femm without their partner joining in

over a year ago

Chester

"If this was a event closer to me I'd definitely be going, it's surprising how difficult it actually is to find bi women in a club environment that really enjoy femm to femm without their partner joining in

"

Come up next time! A lot stay overnight at hotels nearby.

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

Definitely interested in going in the future.

By *p4fun60Couple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"

Come up next time! A lot stay overnight at hotels nearby."

Definitely tempting but will feel really weird leaving my other half in the hotel while I go off & enjoy myself lol

By *inabushCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Definitely up for the next one when ever that is x how’s the kik group coming along ? Are there many going / chatting ? Xxx

By *rumswingersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Would love to hear some feedback on this event!

How was it ladies……?

By *rolicUsCouple
over a year ago

Alluringly mysterious

"Would love to hear some feedback on this event!

How was it ladies……?

"

Sadly couldn’t go in the end. Definitely interested in future ones.

By *inkyKinksCouple
over a year ago

wirral

It was a really lovely night. Busy enough to be really social and chatty early on and plenty of girls up for playing once we all got comfortable. The games were available and offered but we were all too busy chatting and giggling I think. Well worth a visit to the next one, I'll definitely be there again. Xxx

Post new Message to Thread