Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Kestrels - Tue (7th) or Wed (8th)

Jump to newest

By *unner6969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

I’m thinking about attending Kestrels, my first time at any sort of Naturist, or Swinging Club.

To say I’m nervous (yet intrigued) is an understatement. Are there likely to be many people there? As an older, slightly out-of-shape ‘single’ male am I likely to be lonely/ignored?

Not planning, or expecting any ‘action’, not intending to be a perving dirty old man - I suppose the question is, am I likely to find it a sociable occasion (I’m happy chatting with ‘strangers’, or will I just be a lonely wallflower?

Some guidance, friendly “see you there” comments might help me make up my mind…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rsandMrJCouple
over a year ago

ALDERSHOT

I will probably be there tomorrow (unsure)

I will be there Wednesday, it's a sociable place and I'm happy to say Hi and have a conversation so you have a friendly face.

Tasha

By *rsandMrJCouple
over a year ago

ALDERSHOT

And if you are sociable and make the effort, others will be happy to chat and talk. It's a bit like everywhere, if your a nice genuine guy, you won't find it difficult. Some of the nicest people I know all go to Ks. X

By *unner6969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

"I will probably be there tomorrow (unsure)

I will be there Wednesday, it's a sociable place and I'm happy to say Hi and have a conversation so you have a friendly face.

Tasha "

Hi Tasha - thanks, that’s very reassuring

By *rsandMrJCouple
over a year ago

ALDERSHOT

Anytime lovely, don't be afraid to come find me! Xx

By *unner6969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

"Anytime lovely, don't be afraid to come find me! Xx"

I will, it will be Wednesday now, I have just had a work meeting rearranged for Tuesday. Thanks.

By *anted by NightMan
over a year ago

Shangri-la

I’ll be there on Wednesday with a lovely lady. Come say hi.

By *unner6969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

"I’ll be there on Wednesday with a lovely lady. Come say hi."

Great

By *azzuk249Man
over a year ago

Twickenham

"

Not planning, or expecting any ‘action’, not intending to be a perving dirty old man - I suppose the question is, am I likely to find it a sociable occasion (I’m happy chatting with ‘strangers’, or will I just be a lonely wallflower?

"

This is definitely the right attitude to have.

As a guy who has attended a few clubs, I’ve seen far too many other guys behave poorly.

Avoid being one of the guys who is creepily following ladies/couples, or pacing around on a mission and you’ll be far better off.

As for how sociable it is, that kind of depends on who else is there. Sometimes lots of lovely folks to chat to, sometimes it can be very quiet…

Hope that helps.

By *unner6969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

"

This is definitely the right attitude to have.

As a guy who has attended a few clubs, I’ve seen far too many other guys behave poorly.

Avoid being one of the guys who is creepily following ladies/couples, or pacing around on a mission and you’ll be far better off.

As for how sociable it is, that kind of depends on who else is there. Sometimes lots of lovely folks to chat to, sometimes it can be very quiet…

Hope that helps. "

By *unner6969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

I still have to pluck up the courage to do this.....

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"I still have to pluck up the courage to do this....."
.. we would say do it ... encouragement x Anne

By *outhEastPaulMan
over a year ago

Thames Ditton surrey

Just go with the flow - relax - enjoy - don’t take any preconceptions with you and be yourself - Hope you enjoy I’m hoping to be there on Thursday -

By *unner6969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

Thanks all - I’m not sure it will be tomorrow now; it depends on the timing of a business meeting. If it is early in the day, or late in the afternoon, I’ll be there. Otherwise, it will have to be next week.

Bloody work, messing up my private life

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi all, I’ll be there tomorrow- anyone else also attending?

By *unner6969 OP   Man
over a year ago

Herts/Bucks

Another week, maybe? Too much going on to go and enjoy myself! Thanks everyone for your support, see you there soon!

By *p4fun60Couple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Another week, maybe? Too much going on to go and enjoy myself! Thanks everyone for your support, see you there soon!"

Tbh you didn't really miss anything today

Post new Message to Thread