Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Hey everyone

Jump to newest

By *urious2See OP   Couple
over a year ago

mablethorpe

I’m thinking of attending my first club event. But where is good to buy an outfit from, and what sort of things do people wear?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *kpiercedCouple
over a year ago

walsall

We think you can’t go wrong with lovehoney tbh

By *eviants In DefianceCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

Check the club dress code and go from there. I usually have some form of lingerie with maybe something over the top to leave the house in. Most of my stuff comes from Shein and Amazon, not worried if it gets damaged then.

Pxx

over a year ago

mablethorpe

So what sort of things do you pick? Are men just walking round in just shorts, and women in just underwear? Even on the dance floor?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So what sort of things do you pick? Are men just walking round in just shorts, and women in just underwear? Even on the dance floor? "

Dora wears a sexy and revealing shirt dress for most of the evening before stripping down to lingerie a bit later on.

Some clubs / days are “wet” though. Hot tub, steam room, pool etc and then it’s naked with a towel or robe.

Gents are smart casual to begin the evening usually but again towels or naked in wet clubs.

Enjoy.

over a year ago

mablethorpe

Ahh ok! I’ll be honest the wet place don’t sound for me. I’d prefer more of a club. Little dance, more social than if there is fun to be had could go somewhere for it. What clubs would people recommend for this?

Sorry for all the questions lol. Thanks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ahh ok! I’ll be honest the wet place don’t sound for me. I’d prefer more of a club. Little dance, more social than if there is fun to be had could go somewhere for it. What clubs would people recommend for this?

Sorry for all the questions lol. Thanks "

I would imagine that Vanilla alternative might be the place for you.

Either there or Jaydees or penthouse playrooms.

They’re all fairly close to MK and safe places.

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"Ahh ok! I’ll be honest the wet place don’t sound for me. I’d prefer more of a club. Little dance, more social than if there is fun to be had could go somewhere for it. What clubs would people recommend for this?

Club play in Blackpool

By *uckingham Newton WoodMan
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I’m going to VA today, first time so can let you know what it’s like

Post new Message to Thread