Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Penthouse Playrooms membership application

Jump to newest

By *ack Of All Spades OP   Man
over a year ago

Watford

I was hoping to accompany my friends (a couple and a single lady) to the hot wife night at Penthouse Playrooms this Friday. 3/3.

However, all our membership application requests through their website have received only complete silence.

Does anyone know anything about this? Are they closed to new memberships? Are they historically slow on the uptake? Is their system unreliable? Do they not like magicians!?

Any advice on how to proceed would be much appreciated.

X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensualcouple99Couple
over a year ago

Colchester

Maybe message their profile on here altho as a single guy your friends who are a couple may get a quicker response and they could name your and the others profiles who have allied and planning to attend all together.

When we applied I do remember getting worried about whether we'd hear in time to attend the event we were interested in as a member.

Also check your spam folder on emails as could have gone in there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was hoping to accompany my friends (a couple and a single lady) to the hot wife night at Penthouse Playrooms this Friday. 3/3.

However, all our membership application requests through their website have received only complete silence.

Does anyone know anything about this? Are they closed to new memberships? Are they historically slow on the uptake? Is their system unreliable? Do they not like magicians!?

X"

I remember applying a while ago and never heard anything. I emailed them and they said they were swamped with applications and I didn't have enough verifications as a single male anyway.

over a year ago

Watford

Thank you for your thoughts. Someone has seen my request now and has approved my membership. I look forward to seeing everyone who is attending on Friday night.

over a year ago

"I was hoping to accompany my friends (a couple and a single lady) to the hot wife night at Penthouse Playrooms this Friday. 3/3.

Believe me they are the worse when it comes to new applications. I applied many times and I got banned for no reason . And when I asked why and what happened they just blocked without any reason . So don’t bother they’re very rude

X"

over a year ago

"Maybe message their profile on here altho as a single guy your friends who are a couple may get a quicker response and they could name your and the others profiles who have allied and planning to attend all together.

When we applied I do remember getting worried about whether we'd hear in time to attend the event we were interested in as a member.

Also check your spam folder on emails as could have gone in there "

Who is the profile on here?

over a year ago

Found the profile and dropped them a message. I've been in touch with a few guys for a surprise for the wife on Friday and it'll be a kicker if they can't get sorted in time now

over a year ago

Watford

"Thank you for your thoughts. Someone has seen my request now and has approved my membership. I look forward to seeing everyone who is attending on Friday night. "

Thank you for your concern, but as you can see earlier in the thread, I had managed to sort things out.

See you on Friday.

Post new Message to Thread