Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Advice for adult clubs near Oxford.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks for reading this post .

I am local to Oxford and I am looking for a couple or single woman , who may be looking for a regular FB, to accompany me to adult venues close by . Also private hosted parties where I can join in the action .

Please browse my profile , tell me what you think ?

Thanks for your time and happy swinging !

David .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olfcartweaselCouple
over a year ago

Melrose

Oxford is a bit of an oddity, in that it's one of the largest cities in the country with not much adult entertainment - and that includes swinging clubs. If you want to go to a club, you're gonna have to travel - and be prepared for travel times of ~90 minutes before you get much of an option.

If you head north, you've got the Birmingham club scene - Chameleons, Xtasia, and so on. South, you've got the Heathrow-area clubs like Ab Fabs. East you've got a few clubs between Oxford and Cambridge - Tease 2 and The Vanilla Alternative, for example. West is The Lodge, in Gloucester.

We're a good 20 miles further north in Banbury, so an hour-long trip to Chameleons isn't *so* bad for us, but central Oxford? Prepare yourself for a drive.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Also try the Bath Swingers club, I've heard good reports about it still a fair drive though

over a year ago

I think you'd be better off adjusting your level of expectation and accepting that attending as a single male is much more likely.

over a year ago

Many thanks for your very informative and helpful reply !

I shall certainly consider those options .

I have recently attended club kiss (Bournemouth) .. A very welcoming night , though staff not very friendly .. Guests were exceptional .

over a year ago

"Also try the Bath Swingers club, I've heard good reports about it still a fair drive though "

Thanks for your suggestion , I shall defiantly look the club up . Should you pass through give me a wink .

David .

over a year ago

"I think you'd be better off adjusting your level of expectation and accepting that attending as a single male is much more likely. "

Yes I am resigned to accepting that fact , though patience is one of my better qualities .

over a year ago

"Thanks for reading this post .

I am local to Oxford and I am looking for a couple or single woman , who may be looking for a regular FB, to accompany me to adult venues close by . Also private hosted parties where I can join in the action .

Please browse my profile , tell me what you think ?

Thanks for your time and happy swinging !

David . "

Anyone from oxfird reading this post ? I would be interested in hooking up for a lift to Chams or similar . I have charisma and a personality . I enjoy the lifestyle when I can and can have a good laugh at myself with the antics that I get up to as a mature student in Oxford .

over a year ago

"Also try the Bath Swingers club, I've heard good reports about it still a fair drive though

Thanks for your suggestion , I shall defiantly look the club up . Should you pass through give me a wink .

David . "

I will just stand and wave at you from where I live as I don't go your way, sorry

over a year ago

Youll find most likely that the nearest club to you will be angels in melksham. We have been before and its a great place. Probably 45 mins drive from you pal.

over a year ago

Thanks for the info on 'Angels'...

I shall certainly check it out .

over a year ago

Thanks for the info on 'Angels'...

I shall certainly check it out .

over a year ago

"Also try the Bath Swingers club, I've heard good reports about it still a fair drive though

David .

I will just stand and wave at you from where I live as I don't go your way, sorry"

What would you be waving at me !!!

Maybe I would get off the train and sample your offer !!

over a year ago

So any singles (women) couples wishing to play , I am alone and looking forward to a New Year's Eve romp !

Love the lifestyle like it loves you !

over a year ago

Interesting to see the same profiles night after night !!! Perhaps there just permanently logged on . Looking forward to meeting new fresh lifestylers in the new year who know how to party !!!

over a year ago

Hi look to attend a club or private meet for my first time. Can you help. Or any suggestions

over a year ago

When are you going g there.

Post new Message to Thread