Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Xotix, xtasia or club paradise

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Taking the plunge and going to a club this Saturday from our couples acc Blitzen_does_vixen.

It's My first club visit so would like to hear honest reviews about all three clubs, whether reviews are good or bad.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Thanking everyone in advance, please feel free to pm if ether not post directly on the forum.

I really would value people's thoughts xx

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Hi, there is a clubs section to this site, with lots of reviews on all 3. Suggest you have a wander through these and see what members think. It probably depends on what you're looking for as well and only you know that.

Have a good one whatever ok.

Paul & Flirty

over a year ago

"Hi, there is a clubs section to this site, with lots of reviews on all 3. Suggest you have a wander through these and see what members think. It probably depends on what you're looking for as well and only you know that.

Paul & Flirty"

I've looked through these, but have also seen forums where people have said there reviews have been pulled from the reviews page. Which is why I am asking here. Hoping to find a response from someone that has visited either of the three clubs I have mentioned, particularly if it was the first club they attended for their honest opinions, whether it be good or bad.

Last thing I want to do is goto a club, have bad experience and be put off clubs for life, when, someone informing me honestly about club could prevent that happening.

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

"Hi, there is a clubs section to this site, with lots of reviews on all 3. Suggest you have a wander through these and see what members think. It probably depends on what you're looking for as well and only you know that.

Paul & Flirty

I've looked through these, but have also seen forums where people have said there reviews have been pulled from the reviews page. Which is why I am asking here. Hoping to find a response from someone that has visited either of the three clubs I have mentioned, particularly if it was the first club they attended for their honest opinions, whether it be good or bad.

Last thing I want to do is goto a club, have bad experience and be put off clubs for life, when, someone informing me honestly about club could prevent that happening."

Think the ones that have been pulled are ones that attack a person, rather than review the club. Negative reviews are normally left if they are constructive, etc. Having had a quick look at the other two, all have good reviews, so I'd try for a road trip and take them all in over a few weeks, telling yourself not to be put off clubs generally, just because of one specific club or event. Another person will like, or hate, a club for lots of reasons, many of which won't be the same as yours.

over a year ago

Paul & Flirty

Last thing I want to do is goto a club, have bad experience and be put off clubs for life, when, someone informing me honestly about club could prevent that happening.

Think the ones that have been pulled are ones that attack a person, rather than review the club. Negative reviews are normally left if they are constructive, etc. Having had a quick look at the other two, all have good reviews, so I'd try for a road trip and take them all in over a few weeks, telling yourself not to be put off clubs generally, just because of one specific club or event. Another person will like, or hate, a club for lots of reasons, many of which won't be the same as yours."

I agree and wouldn't go on one persons view alone, but if several people messaged saying same thing I would then question if that was the right club for me.

Currently I'm leaning in favour of your club being the I visit for a first visit, as I like idea of staying dressed in a communal area. Not at a stage where u feel comfortable enough to arrive in lingerie. Lol

My biggest concerns however are unwarranted touching if that's the correct word to use. I do not want anyone touching me without permission, I have readin forums some clubs are worse for this than others.

I would never dream to touch someone with out consent and certainly do not want it happening to me.

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

Paul & Flirty

Think the ones that have been pulled are ones that attack a person, rather than review the club. Negative reviews are normally left if they are constructive, etc. Having had a quick look at the other two, all have good reviews, so I'd try for a road trip and take them all in over a few weeks, telling yourself not to be put off clubs generally, just because of one specific club or event. Another person will like, or hate, a club for lots of reasons, many of which won't be the same as yours.

I agree and wouldn't go on one persons view alone, but if several people messaged saying same thing I would then question if that was the right club for me.

Currently I'm leaning in favour of your club being the I visit for a first visit, as I like idea of staying dressed in a communal area. Not at a stage where u feel comfortable enough to arrive in lingerie. Lol

My biggest concerns however are unwarranted touching if that's the correct word to use. I do not want anyone touching me without permission, I have readin forums some clubs are worse for this than others.

I would never dream to touch someone with out consent and certainly do not want it happening to me."

Ok, well I'm going to answer for Xtasia as I am a single male who is a member of Xtasia.

The night you have chosen is a couples and single females only night, as a single male I've never been on a Saturday night but have been on a Friday night and was last there on 21st and will be going again on NYE as part of a 3some.

The club is a large club, where you dress to impress, gents in smart casual and ladies as sexy as you dare. I have seen ladies wearing next to nothing right up to an evening dress, so you really can be as flexible as you wish.

The club is split into several zones, to the left as you enter is a social zone with a well stocked bar where the music is quieter so you can chat and theres loads of couches to relax in, after about midnight this bar closes and the couches become areas to play in as the lights get turned down low.

The main part of the club is a large dance floor with good music and a large bar which remains open all night, off this is an outdoors, but covered smoking area which is warm, well populated by the smokers and has the odd interesting thing in there like for example a feel free box.

There's a loft area which i personally am not a fan of as I have to stoop to move along the corridor, but it has plenty of semi private play areas which once your in, can give you a lot of fun.

The major new part is the refurbished part of the club, which has a couples room plenty of other rooms and a dungeon area plus a maze. One room is totally private the others offer tantalising glimpses of the occupants via angled mirrors in the ceiling and it's proven to be a very popular area of the club.

You raised a question about touching, well suffice to say Paul & Flirt run a clean, well respected establishment and while it would be impossible to prevent unwarranted touching by someone in any club, I'd feel 110% certain that if such a thing happened at Xtasia and you reported it, the problem would be resolved amicably and very quickly indeed.

Although i have seen such comments written about several clubs, and I know I write as a single male, I can honestly say that I haven't seen this happen in any club I have been at, this isn't to say it doesn't happen but it would suggest it's a rare event.

At Xtasia, I would suggest the only area you may get touched by someone uninvited would be in the maze. Thats because it's a twisty area, thats dark with grope holes designed into it's infrastructure. Certainly on 21st there were several couples whom entered that area, that had fun with the guys and couples that were in the maze area and would have been I suspect disappointed if they hadn't been touched. Having said that I have also seen couples in the maze whom haven't wanted touching, and haven't been but perhaps it's not the best place to go if that is the case as it obstructs that area to others whom wish to take full advantage of the maze.

If it's any help I've advised my friends whom are coming with me on NYE, especially the lady to think of the club as a sexy version of any nightclub that she might have been to in the past. As in a nightclub, you are likely to get chatted up, but also like in a nightclub your not going to get pounced on or inappropriatly touched without invitation, however unlike a nightclub, if the passion gets to you and you wish to have sex in any format while sat in a chair in a public area, noone will complain and many will be happy to watch.

Hope this helps and that you have a fun night on Saturday.

Mark

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

to be honest we have only been to one of the clubs mention, thats Xtasia Paul and Flirt are a great couple and will make you feel at ease, as in unwanted touching it does happen but rare, but to be honest in general its in dark rooms or orgy rooms maybe jacuzzi but a polite no thank you will do the trick, if not report them to the owners/hosts and most clubs will deal with it, In general when we go using a new club we keep our mind open, and with all clubs they can have quiet nights or nights you dont seem to click with anyone, we tend to have a mind set that we will try it 3 times then if its not our thing its not our thing, unless its very bad and wont go back but that usually down to decor or bad management, but so far only one club. Also to be honest you do have to be a open person otherwise can be hard to mix with people, but as we are very open and easy to talk with, we tend to do the approaching so in general we always have a laugh even if no play, and also where else can you get sex out of the bedroom in sex swings on a cross etc etc so are very happy just using the facilities.

so in short give _tasia a go we are sure you will have a great time and become a regular.

over a year ago

Paul & Flirty

Think the ones that have been pulled are ones that attack a person, rather than review the club. Negative reviews are normally left if they are constructive, etc. Having had a quick look at the other two, all have good reviews, so I'd try for a road trip and take them all in over a few weeks, telling yourself not to be put off clubs generally, just because of one specific club or event. Another person will like, or hate, a club for lots of reasons, many of which won't be the same as yours."

merry Xmas you guys and all the best for the New year

love Gav Tina xx

over a year ago

I'm a fairly open person, and Will, who I'm going with chats non stop to anyone lol.

I value your thoughts, as mentioned earlier _tasia is likely to be the club we attend this Saturday.

The club you mentioned that you wouldn't attend again, would you pm which club, if its one I have in mind already, you'll be saving me a future bad visit lol

over a year ago

I have only attended one of the clubs your looking at so can only answer on that

Xotix is a very clean and getting increasingly popular club. Dress code is sexy as you dare and no need to be undressed if you don't wish too.

It's been never described as a house party atmosphere. Newbies are welcomed in by regulars. To be honest xotix is best if your looking for couples to play with as its predominantly couples. Although on social nights there are a few more singles

As to not being touched. I have had this problem at a few clubs but staff have always dealt with it swiftly. Xotix I've had it once but the guy was quickly removed and to be honest can not remember the last time I had this problem there

It's very very clean and although won't be as busy as other two it's a good club

Cali

over a year ago

try chams, you cant go wrong, _tasia not as good as it was,

By *dynlisaCouple
over a year ago

Notts

Club paradise is s very clean none clicky club I would recommend here as we hsve no trouble at all

By *insoldier149Couple
over a year ago

redditch

"try chams, you cant go wrong, _tasia not as good as it was, "

That can only be your personal view, and not that of everyone that attends?

We, as a couple, go to Xtasia pretty much every week, and enjoy ourselves immensely, with couples and single guys.

However, we do not like Chams, we don't like the 'having to wear a towel' or underwear at all times, it's not OUR thing, that is our view and our personal choice not to go there.

Over the past 6 months since Paul & Flirt took over at Xtasia, it has come on in leaps and bounds, to the point where there are as many couples attending on a Friday night now as there were on a Saturday night previously! ... The massive increase in attendees speaks volumes for the quality of the club.

If anyone experiences any unwanted touching, or anything else for that matter, it only takes a quick word with the hosts and persistent offenders will be dealt with, no hesitation. I've seen it done, and guys removed.

Just our opinion, but you really need to go to make up your own mind. You won't be disappointed!

over a year ago

"try chams, you cant go wrong, _tasia not as good as it was,

That can only be your personal view, and not that of everyone that attends?

We, as a couple, go to Xtasia pretty much every week, and enjoy ourselves immensely, with couples and single guys.

However, we do not like Chams, we don't like the 'having to wear a towel' or underwear at all times, it's not OUR thing, that is our view and our personal choice not to go there.

Over the past 6 months since Paul & Flirt took over at Xtasia, it has come on in leaps and bounds, to the point where there are as many couples attending on a Friday night now as there were on a Saturday night previously! ... The massive increase in attendees speaks volumes for the quality of the club.

If anyone experiences any unwanted touching, or anything else for that matter, it only takes a quick word with the hosts and persistent offenders will be dealt with, no hesitation. I've seen it done, and guys removed.

Just our opinion, but you really need to go to make up your own mind. You won't be disappointed! "

To be fair, chams was ruled out because of the dress code. This will be my first club visit and I'll feel a lot more comfortable dressed than I would prancing around in underwear.

By *dynlisaCouple
over a year ago

Notts

Hi there we go to club paradise all the time i guess most clubs have good points and bad,you can be fully dressed if you like and its a small club compared to chams and that but its fun

By *haggy6969Man
over a year ago

HEANOR

as the owner of XotiX Xtreme i would love for you to come to our club.

our feedback on the club section is all from people who have attended and loved my club. we are new on the scene but we are growing week by week. We aim to make sure everyone has a great time and feel comfortable when in the club. we dont want to pressure anyone to come along but feel you will enjoy yourself if you do! if you dont try us this time try and pop along to one of our socails where people are very friendly.

hope to meet you soon and hope you have a great night whichever club you choose.

sid xx

Post new Message to Thread