Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

The annex norfolk

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey if anyone is going to the next event could o possibly tag along? Never been before and slightly anxious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ambscouple2015Couple
over a year ago

Not in Wisbech but near

You will be made to feel welcome from the second you arrive by the staff and will be given a tour so you won't just be thrown through the door to fend for yourself. Ask them to introduce you to some of the regulars they know will take care of newbies. Just go and be yourself with no expectations and don't forget to chat and don't be one of the wanking dead single males who just stand or sit about and don't interact with anyone except to follow people around every time they move.

By *wj007Man
over a year ago

Spalding

Don’t feel anxious, once you over come nerves of parking outside and step over the door step you will be made very welcome. Guided tour of the various rooms including hot tub by the host or one of team. Have personally attended various themed events of the years and made to feel at home by been invited to join in Look forward to possibly seeing you there.

By *ittenkeeperWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I agree with the above posts. The annex is very welcoming and the hosts always show you around and introduce you to people.

Face the fear and you won't regret it. I always attend on my own and have a fab time.

Post new Message to Thread