Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Rios

Jump to newest

By *hloe37 OP   Woman
over a year ago

watford

Feedback on going to Rios for a single female. Have done kestrels/abfab on my own which I really enjoyed

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urse234Woman
over a year ago

somewhere in Essex

I used to go years ago, pre fire days, at Rios. I enjoyed the place but as a Female you need a massive back bone. Be prepared to tell people to go away. Its very seedy. You will be hounded and have a following.

Nothing like Kestrels/Abfabs.

By *hloe37 OP   Woman
over a year ago

watford

Oh I hate the seedy men it’s horribly off putting. Thanks

By *riendly older leggy wifeCouple
over a year ago

london

Give it a miss,even if accompanied

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Oh I hate the seedy men it’s horribly off putting. Thanks "

Then I'd say definitely give it a miss. I must admit the last time I was there was pre-pandemic (I used to go fairly regularly for a few years leading up to that), but it doesn't sound like it's changed much fron what many have been saying.

Kestrels WAY better as will be other venues if you like the spa aspect as well.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Feedback on going to Rios for a single female. Have done kestrels/abfab on my own which I really enjoyed

"

. As others have already said if you go as a single lady you should be prepared to be followed and may need a strong backbone and constantly be firm when saying no .However when I attended in the summer with a female friend it wasn’t as busy as before whether it was the weather or the increase in price for single guy now £32 has put some guys off it seemed more relaxed however my friend said she wouldn’t go alone.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I used to go years ago, pre fire days, at Rios. I enjoyed the place but as a Female you need a massive back bone. Be prepared to tell people to go away. Its very seedy. You will be hounded and have a following.

Nothing like Kestrels/Abfabs. "

Tried it for the first time myself about 6 weeks ago..lots of single guys milling around, as well as couples too. I’m not one to lurk around and pester single women and I didn’t particularly see or get the feeling that it was going on around me either. I guess we can all only speak from experience but give it a whirl, you may be pleasantly surprised

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Oh I hate the seedy men it’s horribly off putting. Thanks "

The only suggestion I can make if you did want to try it on your own is to go during the day on an ordinary working day if you can. On the (admittedly very few) occasions I've done that, it's always been quiet and relaxing without the wanking dead hoardes.

The only downside is that they never open the large jacuzzi until the evening - typically about 6-7pm, but I think the rest of it is open as normal.

Post new Message to Thread