Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Amsterdam for Valentine’s

Jump to newest

By *owcurious OP   Couple
over a year ago

se

Wife and I heading to amsterdam in Feb. We’ve never played before, but hoping being away will be the spark we need.

Any recommendations for somewhere my wife can get her hands on a nice dick to rub off without it having to be more than that? We’ve no idea how much she’ll like it so don’t want pressure.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

se

Sorry, gonna give this just one bump

By *estana 2022Couple
over a year ago

london

She just wants to wank someone?

By *nasuitMan
over a year ago

Ruislip

Sameplace is the only swingers club in the centre of Amsterdam on the Central Station side. All the others you have to go across the water or a bit out of town for.

As a result though it has a much more regular bar and no pressure feel to it. It attracts quite a lot of tourists, some play, some don't. I'd recommend it, especially if you don't want to dive into full swinging action.

over a year ago

se

Cool, thank you. We’re weren’t sure if the red lights district had any where with a little more participation. This sounds ideal though as long as no pressure.

Yes - just wank someone off. I don’t think that’s weird. I’d get a massive kick out of it and we’d both get a feel of how we will react to more play with others for the future.

By *acko452Man
over a year ago

maldon

"Cool, thank you. We’re weren’t sure if the red lights district had any where with a little more participation. This sounds ideal though as long as no pressure.

Yes - just wank someone off. I don’t think that’s weird. I’d get a massive kick out of it and we’d both get a feel of how we will react to more play with others for the future."

Happy to go Amsterdam to let her wank me, she’s hot

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Amsterdam for valentines there an idea

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We were there this year, Amsterdam is not the place for swingers. Stay in uk. We were very disappointed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We were there this year, Amsterdam is not the place for swingers. Stay in uk. We were very disappointed "

Seconded

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

"Cool, thank you. We’re weren’t sure if the red lights district had any where with a little more participation. This sounds ideal though as long as no pressure.

Yes - just wank someone off. I don’t think that’s weird. I’d get a massive kick out of it and we’d both get a feel of how we will react to more play with others for the future."

Message me if your going Amsterdam on valentines

By *akeycplMan
over a year ago

wakefield

Maybe try B1 cinema and go to the top floor.

They have little dark rooms with gloryholes.

My wife enjoyed that experience as completely random and no pressure to do anything more

By *odkaandcockCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Cafe Sameplace is great, we went there last month on couples night for our first experience, highly recommended. No pressure, v friendly.

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple
over a year ago

Somerset

We are going in Spring. Why is it disappointing? From previous threads we were under the impression that Fata Morgana at least was awesome. How does Cafe Someplace compare? We would be there on a Saturday looking for a couples only night.

over a year ago

se

[Removed by poster at 24/12/22 20:55:33]

over a year ago

se

Can’t believe it isn’t good for swingers! Thought Amsterdam sexy centre of Europe! Maybe if we find the right people over there - this Sameplace sounds fun

By *oxy jWoman
over a year ago

somerset

me and hubs go to Amsterdam often ie once or twice a years hubs has been going every year since he was 18 has friends in bands so we know Amsterdam well is a beautiful city lots to do the red light is naughty but not swinger naughty as other have said all the good stuff is elsewhere theres a few cinemas that allow play but full of off duty taxi drivers most the time ..

the city redlight area gets smaller every year they lose a few shops on the edges of the red light area its acually way way cheaper (50 euro dvds in red light area for 10 euros) in the few sex shop in the main shopping area if your buying toys n mags dvds underwear ...we go because as said friends but love the city the people the food the nightlife but if your going as a swinger you'll be disappointed unless your willing to play with the smelly dirty men in the cinemas

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

So what would be best hotel to stay in close to all the fun In Amsterdam?

By *aul_j80Man
over a year ago

Bloxwich

Holland has many good swinger clubs, though none in Amsterdam city centre.

By *obocleneMan
over a year ago

Amsterdam

B1 has been rebuilt - only one floor and empty pretty much all the time

over a year ago

se

Aww shame. We’ll have to make our own fun I guess.

Anyone ever had a couples experience with a girl in the red lights district?

Post new Message to Thread