Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

What to wear to a club

Jump to newest

By *Sweet94 OP   Couple
over a year ago

dunfermline

We are both looking to attend a club in the new year, either after dark in Edinburgh, CJs in Glasgow or club play in Blackpool.

We were wondering what men usually wear to clubs as the mr wants to dress in his sexy underwear but is nervous about it and wants to know if there are other guys who dress like this?

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

All depends on the type of club. If it's a nightclub-like, then people usually "dress to impress", particularly ladies. Then most of those clubs require "dress down" if you're proceeding to play areas- then it would be sexy underwear/lingerie/towels.

Spa-based clubs require dress down on entry, usually provide towels in the lockers. Some also encourage sexy underwear/lingerie. Best check with your chosen club what their dress code is.

If it helps, I usually go to Jaydees with my partner- it's a nightclub-style club but they don't have dress down requirement when you proceed to play areas. My partner would usually wear chinos and a smart shirt, with some sexy boxer shorts underneath.

By *ickleOurFancyCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

Probably best for him to wear something smart and sexy to the event, with his awesome undies underneath so the outerwear can be removed at his own leisure once he feels comfortable

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Club play is only dress down upstairs (usually underwear/boxers) down stairs in the lounge area you can wear whatever you'd like dress up or down the choice is yours.

We are shut the whole of Jan for a big refurb and will reopen Feb 23 xxxx

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Club play is only dress down upstairs (usually underwear/boxers) down stairs in the lounge area you can wear whatever you'd like dress up or down the choice is yours.

We are shut the whole of Jan for a big refurb and will reopen Feb 23 xxxx"

Typo there the club reopens 3rd February xx

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

"Club play is only dress down upstairs (usually underwear/boxers) down stairs in the lounge area you can wear whatever you'd like dress up or down the choice is yours.

Typo there the club reopens 3rd February xx"

Think she means the year 2023

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Typo there the club reopens 3rd February xx

Think she means the year 2023"

That’s what happens when you don’t read things properly on your phone after a busy day at work!xx

Post new Message to Thread