Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Single female first timer advice..?

Jump to newest

By *weet Disaster OP   Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Sooo, I’m really wanting to pop my club cherry and need help finding the balls to!

I can’t do with the not knowing, I need details. Anyone care to give me a basics blow by blow on what to expect? It would be much appreciated as I really want to go but my lack of knowledge always stops me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Which club are you thinking of going to, then people can give you advice about that specific club

over a year ago

Preston

"Which club are you thinking of going to, then people can give you advice about that specific club "

I’m open to any in the North West to be honest.. likely to be a Friday

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
over a year ago

Middle England

May be a bit of a generalisation but Friday nights are usually single guys nights.

Just depends what you're looking for. But the general rule for all clubs is no means NO!

Also remember clubs do have dress codes. Some are like night clubs, smart but sexy dress. Or dress down; sexy and/or towels.

Just be yourself and enjoy it as a night out.

By *rangarCouple
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Highly recommend you look at the events that Townhouse puts on….and choose one you like the sound of…they all cater for slightly different tastes.

Although we are a m/f couple we have always found any single guys there to be respectful…helped by brilliant management and owners of the venue.

By *amantha_JadeWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Sooo, I’m really wanting to pop my club cherry and need help finding the balls to!

I can’t do with the not knowing, I need details. Anyone care to give me a basics blow by blow on what to expect? It would be much appreciated as I really want to go but my lack of knowledge always stops me! "

I’m in the same boat! Really want to go, but nervous not knowing what to expect

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I went, I was a bit daunted also. It's natural for everyone because you have no idea what it's going to be like the other side of the curtain so to speak.

The key thing to remember is that you're the one in charge, there's no pressure to do anything and you can do things completely at your own speed.

One thing I was worried about was 'not having anyone to speak to' and whether you're there as a single or a couple, you've always got the staff to talk to even as an ice breaker to help you settle in. (Think barman/doorman from first dates) and that's quite often what it's like.

Everyone is there to have a good time, but like I said, you're there for you, not anyone else so the power is all in your hand.

By *edheadsruleCouple
over a year ago

lancashire

I highly recommend _lub play in blackpool, we have a lot of single ladies that attend regularly, we really are a friendly bunch x

By *lub playCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

"I highly recommend _lub play in blackpool, we have a lot of single ladies that attend regularly, we really are a friendly bunch x"

Thank you

over a year ago

I went to my first one a couple of weeks ago. I’d probably say, don’t go with any expectations! I think I felt that as a woman/fem I’d automatically have a good time but I think the advice for single men is the same as for a single woman - don’t expect anything. I was pretty disappointed with the calibre of man at the club I went to. I had hoped the place would be brimming with gorgeous men but tbh only the women seemed to have taken care of their appearances - and I’m not into women! If I had low/no standards I might have played, but I have standards

So I’d say go without expectations. If you’re looking for women/couples you might have more luck!

By *amantha_JadeWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I went to my first one a couple of weeks ago. I’d probably say, don’t go with any expectations! I think I felt that as a woman/fem I’d automatically have a good time but I think the advice for single men is the same as for a single woman - don’t expect anything. I was pretty disappointed with the calibre of man at the club I went to. I had hoped the place would be brimming with gorgeous men but tbh only the women seemed to have taken care of their appearances - and I’m not into women! If I had low/no standards I might have played, but I have standards

So I’d say go without expectations. If you’re looking for women/couples you might have more luck! "

Yep, that’s what I’m worried about. My standards are very high (some may say unrealistic or too fussy ), not just for the people who are there, but the quality of the club itself. I’d rather not bother if the standards were grim. Are there any clubs that have stricter guidelines for who they let in and have a more upmarket environment?

over a year ago

I haven't been to any clubs up that way.

The only one I know is Chameleons in Darlaston, everyone was incredibly friendly and very nice. I found it clean and comfortable. I really enjoy myself there , I like the atmosphere. I actually never go with the expectation of playing just go to have a good time and meet people.

By *iss KinkWoman
over a year ago

North/Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 05/12/22 17:32:38]

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Deffinately club Play in Blackpool. I’ve been lots of times on my own. If you want to message me for more info your welcome

over a year ago

"I went to my first one a couple of weeks ago. I’d probably say, don’t go with any expectations! I think I felt that as a woman/fem I’d automatically have a good time but I think the advice for single men is the same as for a single woman - don’t expect anything. I was pretty disappointed with the calibre of man at the club I went to. I had hoped the place would be brimming with gorgeous men but tbh only the women seemed to have taken care of their appearances - and I’m not into women! If I had low/no standards I might have played, but I have standards

So I’d say go without expectations. If you’re looking for women/couples you might have more luck!

Yep, that’s what I’m worried about. My standards are very high (some may say unrealistic or too fussy ), not just for the people who are there, but the quality of the club itself. I’d rather not bother if the standards were grim. Are there any clubs that have stricter guidelines for who they let in and have a more upmarket environment? "

The only one I know like that is in London. I’m also very picky and looking for something specific and I don’t know if I’ll ever find it. But it can’t hurt to try!

By *amantha_JadeWoman
over a year ago

Newcastle

Yep, that’s what I’m worried about. My standards are very high (some may say unrealistic or too fussy ), not just for the people who are there, but the quality of the club itself. I’d rather not bother if the standards were grim. Are there any clubs that have stricter guidelines for who they let in and have a more upmarket environment?

The only one I know like that is in London. I’m also very picky and looking for something specific and I don’t know if I’ll ever find it. But it can’t hurt to try! "

Yeah I joined another site (I know I can’t give names), but it all seemed to be London based, nothing near me in the North. Good luck in your search

over a year ago

Preston

I’m glad it’s not just me haha.. thank you all for your replies! Between here and private messages I’ve got some good info

I think the first time would be more to get a feel for it than to play anyway, I just get caught up in all the details.. what if I make a tit of myself for not knowing something etc

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

A few of us single ladies get together for a bit of a ladies lunch.

So you can have some familiar faces as a sf and it's a great way to meet others.

The next ones on the 16th Dec xx

Post new Message to Thread