Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Over 18, under 21 clubs

Jump to newest

By *ieran2301 OP   Man
over a year ago

london/coventry

Hey I’m new to going to clubs and I’ve noticed the majority of them are strictly over 21 only. I have a partner who I play with and she is under 21 but over 18, are there any clubs out there for this? Preferably in London or Birmingham/Coventry area. Thanks!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andk4fCouple
over a year ago

North cotswolds

Think you would have to host yourselves

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Not every club is big on going through your paperwork with a fine tooth comb on joining/entering. However I would suspect if she looks like she may be under 21 they may pay a bit of attention. Clubs have these rules in the intrests of protecting their patrons. So any reputable club would be keen to ensure their rules were not broken.

I would say maybe best to wait till she's 21. On principle I don't like to challenge anyone's agency or their maturity (maturity and experience isn't necessary an age thing). I'm not here to patronise anyone. However with respect many years of experience and a better understanding of the world through the eyes of a woman probably best for her to give it a few years to get to know herself and the world better. There's no rush to do the club scene and on the whole most in the club scene are a good bit older anyway. And to be fair I think a lot of club members would not be comfortable if they knew she was under 21 and I would be at least dubious or questioning of anyone who were totally comfortable she was only 18 (not a defult negative assumption for everyone ok with thos but in general an indication of possible dubious ethics).

By *woforfun 1000Couple
over a year ago

Surrey

I think u will find with most clubs it’s a licensing thing and they are quite strict on the age being 21 we have found as it’s not worth the risk to them!

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I think if you contact the clubs you fancy going to, and explain the situation they will be able to advise you you individually, I do you think there are some clubs that would welcome you both.

Post new Message to Thread