Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club F on 25/11

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all,

I'm going to attend Club F on Friday 25th November for my first club experience, assuming I can still get a place.

What's the general dress code? Jeans and a shirt/T-shirt? Suited and booted?

Also, if anyone would like to accompany/take me so I'm not going alone, I'd very much appreciate it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

By *JohnMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Make an effort with your clothes, and make it look like you've made an effort. Jeans and t-shirt can work, but I'd go a few steps up the ladder from there.

And go on your own. Don't worry about having no one to talk with once you're in the club - the social side is important, and finding people to talk with is what you're there for.

over a year ago

"Make an effort with your clothes, and make it look like you've made an effort. Jeans and t-shirt can work, but I'd go a few steps up the ladder from there.

And go on your own. Don't worry about having no one to talk with once you're in the club - the social side is important, and finding people to talk with is what you're there for."

Thanks for the tips. Really with my wardrobe it's either jeans and t-shirt or a suit lol, so suit it is

By *oldie_locks33Woman
over a year ago

Durham

Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone wear a suit at clubf lol interact with other people and you’ll be good

over a year ago

"Don’t think I’ve ever seen someone wear a suit at clubf lol interact with other people and you’ll be good "

Lol now I'm back to not knowing what to wear

In recent years I've become quite introvert so it'll be a big step for me to go but hopefully a fun experience

By *JohnMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

If it's something you're comfortable in, and you look comfortable in it, it'll be fine. There aren't many suits, true, but there are a few.

Make it an honest reflection of who you are, but the best version of you. If that makes sense

By *JohnMan
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh, and as an introvert, it's important to force yourself out of your shell and interact with people. It's not easy, but it makes all the difference

over a year ago

Thanks, to be honest I love wearing a suit but don't often get the chance to. I'll definitely be trying to force myself to socialize, thanks

Post new Message to Thread