Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

What happened to Radlett Parties?

Jump to newest

By *ayandCee OP   Couple
over a year ago

london

Hi, all.

Radlett Parties' website (https://radlettparties.org) seems to be down, and emails get bounced back. Are they still running?

Cheers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *acey87Woman
over a year ago

watford

I’m sure they stopped

By *ayandCee OP   Couple
over a year ago

london

Ah, what a shame. Getting back into swinging has been on our to-do list for a number of years, but life keeps getting in the way. Every time I check what's going on in the scene, another venue has shut down

What proper swingers venues do we currently have in and around London? Just seems to be OurPlace4Fun. Are there any new ones we don't know about?

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

Radlet parties from about May were not allowed to hold parties for 2 years.

There is as you say OP4F in North London. Le Boudoir in London. Kestrels/Afabs in West London. Rios, which isn't a club, but more sauna with potential play. Further afield Pleasures in kent Eurekas in Kent. Bristol Gardens health spa in Brighton. Monkey business in Essex and my 2 faves, Penthouse Playrooms in Dunstable and Vanilla alternative near Bedford.

By *ayandCee OP   Couple
over a year ago

london

Thanks for the reply

Just applied for OP4F membership. Abfabs and Rio's definitely sound worth checking out too.

By *irty-pairCouple
over a year ago

South Essex

We’re big fans of Kestrels/AbFabs - usually busy, the crowd is great and the pool and hot tub add an extra dimension to a ‘dry’ club. Trial membership at the moment, too.

By *H91Man
over a year ago

Ruislip

There's the Hellfire club in West London as well

By *ayandCee OP   Couple
over a year ago

london

@_irty-pair @_h91 Cheers for the response

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I guess a second fatality in what amounts to an unlicensed club is goung ti be the death of any event

By *woforfun 1000Couple
over a year ago

tadworth

Ab fabs in Heathrow is our fav club, they have a social there on the 16th Dec from 7-9pm then it rolls into the club! If u r on the guest list and come before 9pm it’s free membership and half price entry! The one last week was amazing so many new couples and such a great friendly atmosphere! It’s on the London forum if you are interested.

By *aughtyAlex2021Woman
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Death??? At Radlett parties?

By *ohn KanakaMan
over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

"Death??? At Radlett parties? "

One at a swinging party a few years ago and one earlier this year at a non swinging event where the owners had hired the venue out

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

"We’re big fans of Kestrels/AbFabs - usually busy, the crowd is great and the pool and hot tub add an extra dimension to a ‘dry’ club. Trial membership at the moment, too."

Not been to new abfabs is it worth visit?

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I have applied for OP4F but never really hot anything from them when I asked to ho to an event. Became a member of ABFAbs in July and going to a social soon.

There is the Hellfire club in Sunbury but uhe few times I have been it's been a bit dead. Maybe iys improved?

By *urve BallWoman
over a year ago

North London

Shame because that was my favourite venue.

OP4F is way too tiny and claustrophobic for my liking and the one in Dunstable is dangerous for a smoker who's had a bit to drink and has to climb up and down then stairs.

I suppose the one in Sutton will have to do as my only option

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

We have been going to jaydees since the down turn of Eurekas and has a real freindly party atmosphere

Post new Message to Thread