Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

1st club visit

Jump to newest

By *ugarandspicecouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Haywards Heath

We are looking to potentially visit a club on 29th Oct, will be our 1st time and as most clubs are doing a Halloween event on this night do you think it would be OK for newbies... or possibly scare us away?!

The options are pleasures or hellfire so would also appreciate people's views on these and tips for our 1st visit/ event

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Haywards Heath

Bttt

By *irty-pairCouple
over a year ago

South Essex

Hellfire was our first club visit, and we enjoyed it. Friendly crowd, lots of rooms and the dogging car is great. It’s often quiet though, which might be ideal for your first night (though I’d expect a Halloween event to be a fair bit busier). We’ve not been to Pleasures, but we hear good things. Enjoy whichever you choose x

over a year ago

Haywards Heath

"Hellfire was our first club visit, and we enjoyed it. Friendly crowd, lots of rooms and the dogging car is great. It’s often quiet though, which might be ideal for your first night (though I’d expect a Halloween event to be a fair bit busier). We’ve not been to Pleasures, but we hear good things. Enjoy whichever you choose x"

Thank you

By *lwaysonmymind!Man
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

My first night was Halloween night and if anything it was easier to break the ice and get to know people.

I was dressed as Elvis but costumes varied. Soon most people where wearing the same ( naked )

By *arleycplCouple
over a year ago

Leyburn

"We are looking to potentially visit a club on 29th Oct, will be our 1st time and as most clubs are doing a Halloween event on this night do you think it would be OK for newbies... or possibly scare us away?!

The options are pleasures or hellfire so would also appreciate people's views on these and tips for our 1st visit/ event

We have not been to either of those clubs.

we would say go on a normal night, a themed night might be very busy, or a couples only evening, whatever you chose to do, just go and relax, remember you do not have to play with anyone.

Thank you "

By *ibertine_LifestyleCouple
over a year ago

Sheerness

Come to pleasures we're going x

over a year ago

Haywards Heath

"Come to pleasures we're going x"

Pleasures is our preferred option