Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Halloween

Jump to newest

By *ittle_Boots- OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Hi

I'm thinking of treating myself to a night out at a different club.

I'd like to venture out of Leeds and explore another club, stay in a hotel and make a night of it. Thinking Halloween parties could be a good time as clubs would be busy. Any recommendations?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Hi

I'd like to venture out of Leeds and explore another club, stay in a hotel and make a night of it. Thinking Halloween parties could be a good time as clubs would be busy. Any recommendations? "

I’d personally say Club Play in Blackpool as it’s only £20 entry for a single female with a free bar no buffet and you’ll be able to pick up cheap accommodation too, I would have said to stay at Avant Gard but believe their full that weekend but always worth a message on here xx

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"Hi

I'd like to venture out of Leeds and explore another club, stay in a hotel and make a night of it. Thinking Halloween parties could be a good time as clubs would be busy. Any recommendations?

I’d personally say Club Play in Blackpool as it’s only £20 entry for a single female with a free bar no buffet and you’ll be able to pick up cheap accommodation too, I would have said to stay at Avant Gard but believe their full that weekend but always worth a message on here xx"

* and buffet even xx

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

The Attic in Derby, it'll be packed.

Post new Message to Thread